• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Alam mo ang pinaka -epektib na gayuma kahit sa lalaki o babae man, eh, PERA pag marami ka niyan di ka mauubusan ng p_ _ e at u _ _ n!!!

...ur right!thats the best existing and proven na gayuma. :goatee:

....gayuma isnt true.uubusin lang ng mga albularyo pera mo.in fact,bakit mo pipiliting mapasaiyo and hindi para sa iyo?there's someone better for you na inilaan ni God.just be patient lang. :hypocritesmiley:

sir ako din, baka may working na oracion, ive been heart broken for almost two years and i still love the girl ... if someone knows of any really working gayuma, please pm me or send me an email please email add: romanceroflove@yahoo.com thanks in advance ... sana meron nga talaga, but i really do believe in this

• 1 month later...

gayuma is a manipulative magick. you wouldn't like it kung ikaw rin ang gagamitan nito. so for all the people who wants to use it for personal gain or to get the love of someone and to bind someone to fall for you...i suggest think 10x. do not tamper the natural law. it will go back to u 10x more :-) and besides kung talagang gusto ka ng tao no amount of gayuma can separate you. ang mahirap kasi baka all the love you are feeling to that person is all in your minds. its beter if its both agreed upon. remember love is coming from the heart not astrally and etherically manipulated.

Guest civic_10
gayuma is a manipulative magick. you wouldn't like it kung ikaw rin ang gagamitan nito. so for all the people who wants to use it for personal gain or to get the love of someone and to bind someone to fall for you...i suggest think 10x. do not  tamper the natural law. it will go back to u 10x more :-) and besides kung talagang gusto ka ng tao no amount of gayuma can separate you. ang mahirap kasi baka all the love you are feeling to that person is all in your minds. its beter if its both agreed upon. remember love is coming from the heart not astrally and etherically manipulated.

kudos to you bro... :D very well said... :D

• 2 months later...