PISCES People Unite

hi sid... here's more on the time, distance and space thingie... disclaimer: these are just my thoughts.. i havent based them on any scientific book or anything pero these are just from observations and the random things going on in my mind (based from things ive seen, experienced, observed, derived, etc..)

i believe that without time, there will not be distance. kasi say you stand at point A in laguna and you need to go to point B in manila.... if there's time, there is a distance travelled relative to time.. but if say, we can teleport from point A directly to point B, e di ala ng time required.. split second time probably pero that's all.. and that means almost removing the sense of distance.. or perhaps removing distance altogether.. posible di ba? ;)

sooo.. in essense, even the sense of space wont be existence if time dont exist. kasi travelling from one space to another would require time.. coz speed itself requires time.

so yeah, i believe that if there's anything a god or a group of gods did create and put their guts out and perspired blood to create, it would be the concept of time. all other things, like animals, trees, plants, humans, birds.. we are given preprogrammed tasks or what we call INSTINCTS. we're just lucky to be the highest form of creation. :)

and the internet is his tool to unite the world into one belief.. one god (or same essensed belief), one nation, one world, one universe. :)

more thoughts when i get warped into god mode thinking again.. :D

firstly, it pays to read bro. why bother trying to figure out how to build a car when someone could teach you how to make one. masasayang lang oras mo. at kung mangyari man that you were able to figure it out how to build a car yourself, it will have no significant value whatsoever. grab a book on the theory of relativity to learn the established theories on time, space ek ek.. :D

secondly, god did not put his guts out and perspired blood when he created the universe. god's nature is not one of the physical world. wala syang guts wala syang blood, walang time, walang distance. mga elements yan ng physical world. "matter" is a thing which occupies space. remove matter you get a vacuum. remove time, you get absolute nullity.. no time, no space, no matter. the past present and the future are one and the same.. here is also there is also everywhere, there is also here is also everywhere, everywhere is also here is also there.. now is also later is also earlier is also yesterday is also tommorow.. try to imagine the "absolute nullity" i'm trying to illustrate here.

and lastly, the internet is not of god, it is of man.. and history tells us that man is much more of a destroyer than of a builder. it is but a fantasy to hope that mankind will be one.

ciao! :D

hi sid! nice nice reply! thanks much! hehehe.... will post more reply soon.. but for now i just wanna say one point i firmly believe.... each thing we do isnt a waste of time even if we're just waiting for something to happen... specially when we're sitting, thinking, waiting for something to happen... every single thing we do have a "significant value"... that is, if we put ourselves, and our own life as the most important person to get fulfillment. love everything else as i love myself.

anyway... yeah, there are established theories..... it does help to read what others have already discovered.. but it is a pleasure in a different level, to try and discover things on your own... for fun and happiness... have you experienced how there are sudden bolts of realization at some point in your life where you get enlightened about a certain thing and then think to yourself that "this is what the theory means .." ;) it's like.. there's a big difference in experiencing the discovery yourself, than reading others' discoveries.. it's a different world to be the one creating than the one following... but both have their own merits ;)

i live to experience. :)

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche, SunflowR, J888Cool

feb 26

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google

mar 13 George Estregan Lives

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17, Sgt. KaMoTe

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Anyone care to add theirs to the list? Still 10 more open slots to go!!!

Edited by Manticore

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google, sidlopez_x

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

ok to pare! select tayo ng annual pisces EB! oha?

"im just a waste of you energy

you're just a waste of my time

so why dont we get together

so we could waste everything tonight.."

- jack johnson

in the end pareng sid, when you sti back and smoke on your rocking chair and look back.. you'll say that your time in manilatonight.com isnt a waste of time really.... coz it was when you get to explore a lot of different avenues that you havent delved yourself before then... it's a totally different experience in itself... sitting all day reading posts... and in the end, you'll be happy coz you have experienced something.. be it the ultimate boredom.. it's still an experience.

i am experience. :)

i can see that you are an experienced man. :goatee:

"im just a waste of you energy

you're just a waste of my time

so why dont we get together

so we could waste everything tonight.."

- jack johnson

in the end pareng sid, when you sti back and smoke on your rocking chair and look back.. you'll say that your time in manilatonight.com isnt a waste of time really.... coz it was when you get to explore a lot of different avenues that you havent delved yourself before then... it's a totally different experience in itself... sitting all day reading posts... and in the end, you'll be happy coz you have experienced something.. be it the ultimate boredom.. it's still an experience.

i am experience. :)

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7 missmanners

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google, sidlopez_x

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

hey fish people! :*

^hello, missmanners! :)

Pisces in 2005

Self-confidence

It's a big year for you, friend Pisces. No doubt, in 2005 you'll find yourself pushed more and more out into the world. You'll experience a new sense of purpose and make plenty of new friends. Expect lots of surprises and lucky breaks this year, with Uranus bringing the unexpected into your career, love life, and the world in general. At some point during the year, you could pick up a financial windfall, hear of a great career opportunity, or unexpectedly meet the love of your life. It's important that you take retreats and plenty of time for yourself to regenerate, as the rate of change in your personal and professional life will be fast and unpredictable. Remain calm and confident, and love is very likely to flourish in 2005. "Expect the unexpected," and enjoy the ride!

hi sid.. yeah i do love listening to a lot of music genres... :)

---- more thoughts on experience ----

experience is relative to every person... hehe..... what's important is to cherish each of them. spesh if that experience is something one has experienced alone. kasi the fewer there are who experienced something, the more special it is.. hirap lang pag solo, ala ka ma-share-an ng storya without makin someone doubt some or all of what we say... i cant even say that ive experienced more than what others my age have also experienced... but i can say that i may be able to cherish more of my experiences than a lot of others.

im sleepy.. hehe.. more posts soon...

hahah.. nah, im 101% pure bred stud. ;) to answer your question: it's an expression. coz i treat both male and female as equal so id rather not specify my gender for the public to see...

if i can have it my way, id rather nobody posts their gender during any threads or conversations unless someone wants to know... kasi by placing a gender, it already limits or shapes the ways we mingle with others... its already a bias or a discrimination although it may not be bad discrimination.. but it's differentiation nonetheless. :D what's your view on this btw? ;)

hahah.. nah, im 101% pure bred stud. ;) to answer your question: it's an expression. coz i treat both male and female as equal so id rather not specify my gender for the public to see...

if i can have it my way, id rather nobody posts their gender during any threads or conversations unless someone wants to know... kasi by placing a gender, it already limits or shapes the ways we mingle with others... its already a bias or a discrimination although it may not be bad discrimination.. but it's differentiation nonetheless. :D what's your view on this btw? ;)

elibs din ako sayo bro! i tend to be like that at times.. setting aside biases and try focusing on the substance of the matter.. pero when you start reading stuff hear at MTC.. questions like, is she straight? is she cute? i she bedable? they just suddenly pop up! hehehe.. a hit at some cute naughty girl is a primary object, all other sweet things found here at MTC are mere bonuses!

actually, i've stopped trying disregarding genders and other characteristics when i talk to people. i just want to talk to nice, talented and beautiful people.

:cool:

sid, nice self expression but u don't need to explain in ur poem. let d readers think what u want to convey. then pls, omit unnecessary words. i can see you have 2 sentences there. d first line and d 3rd line. then, u don't need to put a cut at the end like d double periods. the cut must be at d 1st or 2nd line and u can use (,) ( - ) (!)

u can revise it not losing the thought.

here's a haiku example of a great haiku teacher:

the setting sun -

quivers atop the Great Wall

of Ice

by: MFC

or search for the word haiku in ur search engine. u can read more.