PISCES People Unite

This week January 24 through January 30

Venus and Mercury help you to generate a lot of activity in your social life. But something is also slowing you down. You can't quite get your "wings" to work. Perhaps you are also being too hard on yourself and need to be less judgmental. Venus squares Mercury on Monday, which may encourage you to climb out of your box and do things differently. You have been experimenting a lot recently, but now it is time to take this even further, especially when it comes to your financial affairs and

hehe i initially thought of banging some hot chic when i joined this forum but it's too superficial writing sexual thoughts in the thread (at least that's what i feel)... so yeah, i got bored... until i saw a couple of threads such as this one...

i think the best way to a woman's love box is to first show her who i really am.. how my mind works in its deepest sense and then when we meet (if we do meet) that's when ill unleash the sexual demon in me.. ;)

to hope that mankind would be one really is 99% fantasy. pero if the bible were true, then there will be a time when mankind will be one.. and when we reach that stage, judgement day will come.

this might sound really absurd but i do believe that man's thoughts are supplied by god... the things around us make us improvise... but basically everything we can ever think of or improve upon or invent are already in front of us just waiting to be discovered. since the start of time, man has already improved sometimes slowly other times dramatically but we improve nevertheless coz we are inquisitive beings and this helped us observe and make new discoveries... this brought us to where we are now.

during the ancient times, man attributed unexplainable circumstances to god or gods or whatever religion they have... but through the ages, we have discovered science and a lot of things are already being tagged as natural tendencies of nature.... pero i believe that the reason why there are natural tendencies of nature and matters is because a supreme being made it into such. that's why i think after everything has been discovered through science, we'll all go back to havin our supreme belief in god.

more thoughts soon...

hehe i initially thought of banging some hot chic when i joined this forum but it's too superficial writing sexual thoughts in the thread (at least that's what i feel)... so yeah, i got bored... until i saw a couple of threads such as this one...

i think the best way to a woman's love box is to first show her who i really am.. how my mind works in its deepest sense and then when we meet (if we do meet) that's when ill unleash the sexual demon in me.. ;)

love box? i think "love hole" is more appropriate. please excuse us ladies.. :D

i dont think it's offensive to call it love box or love hole... kasi women have their own words to represent our love shafts too.. ;) so all's fair. hehehe...

you know what topic is good here? it's about how passionate a piscean can get.. male or female.... anyone can post what he/she thinks as passionate love making... from the time they meet up to the time they part ways.. ;) that way, females will know how males think.. and males wil know how females think... and throughout this whole shiz, who knows, some guy gets to jam with some chic here..... it'll be rad! coz we're of the same sign... ;)

enlightenment -

understand and accept

or accept without understanding

---------------------------

which is easier?

which is more fulfilling?

when you are enlightened about something, it means that that thing is clear to you. it becomes so clear it makes your eyes glows. it is understanding and comprehending the idea or principle or fact. there is no acceptance is understanding because when you understand it becomes perfect and there is nothing more that you need to do.

to accept something which you do not understand is the way of the fool!

^really sid, piscean ka nga. an artist. u can always go back anytime.

i probably just know how to appreciate good music.

i've always wanted to become a guitar hero, but that is just a fantasy now. i have come to understand that to really excel in something, one has to devote his undivided attention to it and follow a very hard discipline. there are so many things that i 'd like to do and they keep me out of focus..

:sick:

This week January 31 through February 6

A time of quiet reflection, as you begin to recognize the subtle and inner causes of some of the outer circumstances in your life. It doesn't mean that everything is going to come to a standstill, but it does mean that you may not have as much control over events as you usually do. Be prepared for strange coincidences to happen out of the blue, and for your affairs to take a more meandering but far more interesting route to their eventual destination. It is a time to go with the flow and see what happens.

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche, SunflowR, J888Cool

feb 26

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28 Shizuka

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7 missmanners

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google, sidlopez_x

mar 13 George Estregan Lives

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17, Sgt. KaMoTe

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

hey fish people! :*

Hey there, Zibakero. We've still got 8 slots to fill. Care to add yours? Just cut-and-paste. heheheh.

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi, spot

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche, SunflowR, J888Cool

feb 26

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28 Shizuka

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7 missmanners

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google, sidlopez_x

mar 13 George Estregan Lives

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17, Sgt. KaMoTe

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

sa camarines norte ako ngayon mga fishes. hehehe.... musta na? havent been online for ages.

sid, dont you think youve already accepted if you understood exccept that you dont need to consciously accept it coz it's wayyyy too fast a process for our minds that we almost seem to jump the "accept" process? sorta like a genius thingie hahaha.. kasi sabi nila, genius is the ability to jump from a to c without going through b. :)

good noon boyz and grrsss...

This week February 7 through February 13

Many things in your life may seem to be working out rather strangely. This is because you are operating from another level in which your decisions and thoughts may be colored by subconscious issues. You are more open to the world of the unseen and your intuition is fairly right on. Monday is interesting as you may get a chance to make a powerful desire come true. The door opens an inch and you need to grab the opportunity before it disappears. The New Moon in Aquarius on Tuesday highlights all kinds of new spiritual beginnings.