PISCES People Unite

heheh.. di lang yun pare... hula ko hindi lang isang ancient writer ang pisces.. pero di lang din pisces ang mahilig magsulat.. siguro at least 4 types of zodiacs ang nagsusulat.... eto pa napansin ko.... yung zodiacs 12 signs.... yung disciples 12 din.. hindi kaya bawat isang disciple iba yung zodiac? at di kaya yung 4 writers ng gospels e yun yung 4signs na mahilig magsulat?

heheh.. di lang yun pare... hula ko hindi lang isang ancient writer ang pisces.. pero di lang din pisces ang mahilig magsulat.. siguro at least 4 types of zodiacs ang nagsusulat.... eto pa napansin ko.... yung zodiacs 12 signs.... yung disciples 12 din.. hindi kaya bawat isang disciple iba yung zodiac? at di kaya yung 4 writers ng gospels e yun yung 4signs na mahilig magsulat?

Pal ... malalim na ito ... hehe ... try reading "The Da Vinci Code" ... marami kang mapi-pickup na stuff doon similar to your theories :cool:

Sana mainit at mala-NEW YEAR darating na birthday natin mga ka-Pisces! :D

Jon

pare, that's why i dont wanna read it... ;) coz i wanna develop my own theories and when it's all flattened out, saka na ako magbabasa ng davinci code at ng celestine prophecy...

there was a time when i started reading celestine prophecy in powerbooks glorietta but i havent even more than a few pages of the first insight and i already realized how parallel it's thoughts are to what ive been thinking and asking myself all along.... that's when i stopped reading these sorts of books.... i wanna prove them on my own first and then compare notes to these authors... that way, id get more satisfaction with myself.....

here's more on my previous post... i think one of the four disciples who wrote the gospels is a piscean.....

i dont believe in horoscopes but i see the coincidences in it....

here are my questions that you guys would wanna answer:

1. why are there just 12 months? and why are there 12 zodiacs.... i havent been delving myself into chinese horoscopes and years but i dunno if they're also 12...

2. why is the perpetual calendar just 7 normal calendars and 7 leap year calendars.. i am born 1978 and i started counting from there... i found out that it takes 11 years for my calendar to repeat, and then 6 years, and then another 11years before the cycle repeats... so all in all it's 28 years...

3. scientifically, they say that we become a completely new being after every 7 years coz by then all our old cells have already been completely replaced by new one... so that means since im already 26 years old, ive been reborn almost 4 times over (thus the possibility that dejavus are there for us to perfect those situations everytime we get reborn)....

i believe that all things in the world are part of the whole... that we have to embrace everything and see how they relate to each other for us to achieve nirvana.... i believe that if there are gods, they did place these things for us to learn from, for us to combine to achieve what they tasked us to achieve.... it's actually analogous to what the bible says.. that when we achieve the ONE WORLD SYSTEM, it'll be the sign of the end of the world.. it's not actually bad... it just means that this game called life has ended and a new game has to start...

thanks for telling me about the da vinci code.. it means that im not the only one thinking in the same manner... im not crazy.. ;)

feb 19 jason_lee

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche, SunflowR, J888Cool

feb 26

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google

mar 13 George Estregan Lives

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17, Sgt. KaMoTe

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

10 more slots to go. Keep 'em coming! heheheh.

J888Cool, it will always be a holiday as long as it's our birthday, oppps! as long as we are alive pala.

i love writing, too. i love writing haiku poems. seen my signature? that's my orig haiku.

This week January 10 through January 16

Mercury and Venus both move into Capricorn on Sunday, which is going to bring you plenty more chances to get out and meet people. It's not just the opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas. You feel in the mood to communicate and also to get some feedback on your latest - and wackier - ideas. You also want to open a few new doors without knowing where they are going to lead. New contacts will provide opportunities for some fascinating experiences - but you do have to make the effort to go and meet them. Try it!

Google, Sgt. Kamote, George Estregan Lives - :cool: WELCOME PISCES BROs .. what's up!? :mtc:

J888Cool, it will always be a holiday as long as it's our birthday, oppps! as long as we are alive pala.

i love writing, too. i love writing haiku poems. seen my signature? that's my orig haiku.

This week January 10 through January 16      

SunflowR ... anong year ka pinanganak, baka kasi the same year tayo :cool:

Anyway ... help me naman understand Haiku ... for me kasi, the words are there and the meaning ... pero yung essence hindi e ... maybe you could share to me what you feel and show me what you see whenever you read Haiku ... if magaling na ako sa Haiku, promise ... I'll create a sweet one for you :wub:

ser, i dont have the rights to create my own thread yet e.. i think? hehehe...

Pal ... don't worry ... you'll eventually have those rights ... patience is a virtue :hypocritesmiley: ... hehe.

Hi J888Cool. Thanks you welcoming us wandering Pisceans. Happy to be part of of this astrological sibling-hood.

BTW, I do not know much about haikus and I keep forgeting the the meter required for it. But this much I know, apart from the rules, a haiku was meant to be written very short because by nature, it is supposed to be read as natural as exhaling a breath.

BTW, since we are on the topic of Pisceans being writers, I tried my luck once more on poetry yesterday. It's been a while (college days pa) since I gave up on poetry (or it might be, poetry gave up on me), but I hope I still have it. Here goes...

Astrology

You have me spellbound

with stories of satellites,

moons and silent skies.

Everything spoken casts a blanket

That keeps me from the cold sky.

You need not even ask

“What do you feel when you look at the stars?”

For I’ll give you my usual

“I don’t know.”

Every star seems distant,

remote as a faint memory

except for the constant

constellation of your embrace.

SunflowR ... anong year ka pinanganak, baka kasi the same year tayo  :cool:

Anyway ... help me naman understand Haiku ... for me kasi, the words are there and the meaning ... pero yung essence hindi e ... maybe you could share to me what you feel and show me what you see whenever you read Haiku ... if magaling na ako sa Haiku, promise ... I'll create a sweet one for you  :wub:

J888, u can do it. u r a piscean. haiku is a 3-line japanese poetry. it is a poem that capture a moment in time, involving nature and as u perceived or experienced it. usually, it is written in 5-7-5 syllables but in modern haiku, it is not observed anymore. but still some poets are using it. it is usually written in the present time. for further understanding, u can view the works of basho, a haiku master. search for "basho" in ur search engine. it will direct u there.

i'll post another haiku i made.

fall -

the cherry blossom

folds its petals.

year of the monkey ako. oppsssss! the year u mean? ahayyyy!

J888, u can do it. u r a piscean. haiku is a 3-line japanese poetry. it is a poem that capture a moment in time, involving nature and as u perceived or experienced it. usually, it is written in 5-7-5 syllables but in modern haiku, it is not observed anymore. but still some poets are using it. it is usually written in the present time. for further understanding, u can view the works of basho, a haiku master. search for "basho" in ur search engine. it will direct u there.

i'll post another haiku i made.

fall -

the cherry blossom

folds its petals.

year of the monkey ako. oppsssss! the year u mean? ahayyyy!

Thanks SunflowR ... I'll definitely do some research on Haiku para we have something in common besides our birthdays ... :wub:

Year of the monkey ... 1932 1944 1956 1968 1980 1992 2004 ... hmmm, so 1968 ka pinanganak?! hehe ... year of the Horse po ako ... 1930 1942 1954 1966 1978 1990 2002 ... 1966, 2 years pala agwat natin ... :wub:

Hi J888Cool. Thanks you welcoming us wandering Pisceans. Happy to be part of of this astrological sibling-hood.

BTW, I do not know much about haikus and I keep forgeting the the meter required for it. But this much I know, apart from the rules, a haiku was meant to be written very short because by nature, it is supposed to be read as natural as exhaling a breath.

George Estregan Lives ... no problem pal ... if ako naman busy, ikaw naman mag-welcome ng mga bagong Pisces people na papasok sa thread na ito ...

madmutt ... thanks for starting this cool thread :mtc:

Jon

Thanks SunflowR ... I'll definitely do some research on Haiku para we have something in common besides our birthdays ...  :wub:

Year of the monkey ... 1932  1944  1956  1968  1980 1992  2004  ... hmmm, so 1968 ka pinanganak?! hehe ... year of the Horse po ako ... 1930  1942  1954  1966  1978  1990  2002 ... 1966, 2 years pala agwat natin ...  :wub:

ai.. J888, i didnt say 'am 1980. :boo: i might be older than u. :rolleyes: go for it. try writing haiku. it's a personal experience, so 'am sure u can do it. you are full of words naman eh.

wow! George Estregan Lives! pisces ka nga. nice haiku! if u can use few words and strong and edit unnecessary words like articles. let the reader imagine what ur haiku means and u did it. u don't need to tell them what it means. pls write more.

do u dedicate ur work to the victims of tsunami, too?