PISCES People Unite

hi guys! i was born on March 14!!! say ,a guy told me he was traumatized by piscean and he does'nt want to get back.. what is it about us???!!!!

here are my observations:

1. coz we manipulate situations.. although personally i do try and manipulate so that everyone is happy (which includes me)... other signs in my experience, they dont care how other signs would react or how actions affect others.... there were times when i have to adjust situations so that not only the other guy would feel good... but id benefit also... but they dont understand that...

2. we got a lot of things in our minds... we got a lot of interests... and we tend to think of them all at once... hahaha.. or at least, we all cram everything up our brains..... the good side is that we can relate to anyone we talk to... the bad part is that when we're talkin to a particular sign (other than a piscean), we get to talk about stuffs they cant relate to (cos probably that stuff is something that would be good for a person with a different sign).. so we end up confusing them.... they cant dig us but we can dig em.. hahaha... well unless the other sign can really comprehend the fact that there are different personalities and beliefs.. and is well read and well observant of everything in this world..

3. i, personally, insist on honesty and respect... i demand it... but it's hard to give.... hehe.. pisceans are demanding also.... hahah...

4. we're most of the time misunderstood.... coz whenever we say something, the other signs process our ideas in their own perspective....

oh well... im back to think mode... :)

on a minor note, there are signs that cant really relate to us.... or are like opposites to us.. and there are signs that we can jam along fine.... maybe that person who got traumatized just have a sign that isnt one of those we can really jam with harmoniously....

so far, these are the signs that i can get along well (and have experienced jamming with):

taurus, aquarius, sagittarius (but it's hard -- you have to be very patient and witty), libra, gemini, aries

i dont believe in horoscope when i was young coz they most of the time arent correct but i realized that as i get to know myself better, i get to be more and more in tune with the zodiacs....

feb 19

feb 20 lllklllolllblllelll

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 27 Marilen, freeboracaytrip

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 14 purple_ink, pajamazzon

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18

mar 19

mar 19

mar 20

Still a lot of gaps in our calendar, folks! Fill 'er up! heheheh.

o, heto pa. ewan ko lang kung agree kayo dito... :P

A Pisces in love is lost in an ecstatic dream. And, since love and sex are one and the same for Pisces, sex is a beautiful fantasy you want to merge and blend with your partner, to become one. Seductive and romantic, your fluid nature sees no boundary between yourself and your beloved. But, all too often, the dream turns out to be merely an illusion. Each time you fall in love you believe you have found your soulmate. You give yourself body and soul to your beloved. Dreams, however, can easily turn into nightmares when you finally realize that all is not what it seemed and the illusion is shattered. You tend to live an "if only" life, dreaming endlessly of what might be and fantasizing about the perfect love affair. Not surprisingly, everyday life usually fails to measure up to your dream world, and the relationships you enter into with such hope fail to fulfill the fantastic promise that they hold in your mind. Pisces has a tendency to cling to the past, and to lovers, and never really severs the bonds. There is nothing Pisces loves more than to see an old flame and rekindle the passion, at least for a time. The thought of hurting anyone's feelings, especially someone you have loved, is more than you can bear.

true tho it may seem... we still can change one or two of our stars... of course, for our own good... :)

hehehe not that i'm biased, but i believe that being a piscean is the best

reasons why:

1. just like a fish, we're comfortable with being alone or with being in a group (of people).

2. our moods swing so fast it'll make heads spin

3. we're the best lovers ever because of our sensitivity

4. our innate gloominess is attractive to others

5. arts and music are easy cause we're highly creative

lots more soon hehehehe :)

feb 19

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18

mar 19

mar 19

mar 20

Still a lot of gaps in our calendar, folks! Fill 'er up! heheheh.

feb 19

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Still 13 slots to fill, guys! I'm pretty sure there are a lot of members who haven't heard of this thread. Spread the word! heheheh.

wow!!! astig!!! malapit na natin mapuno ito!!!! yahoo!!!! :cool: :boo:

feb 19

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Still 13 slots to fill, guys! I'm pretty sure there are a lot of members who haven't heard of this thread. Spread the word! heheheh.

hullo loves, i'm proposing a party though if you guys would like...like most parties i've attended..this is going to be fun.....and that we can actually get to know each other, i hope i get to have any contacts from people who are interested and that i would love to meet them personally and talk over lunch and dinner, i'm looking forward in meeting all of you guys.i'm serious! a party with a twist, only for us Pisceans? hows that,PM me if you're interested....

hullo loves, i'm proposing a party though if you guys would like...like most parties i've attended..this is going to be fun.....and that we can actually get to know each other, i hope i get to have any contacts from people who are interested and that i would love to meet them personally and talk over lunch and dinner, i'm looking forward in meeting all of you guys.i'm serious! a party with a twist, only for us Pisceans? hows that,PM me if you're interested....

uuuuuuuuuuuuy!!!!!!!!!! ok saken yan!!! pwede dito sa gawing california?

feb 19

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo (buti nlang ako nauna dito beee..._)

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

feb 19

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Now down to 12 slots! Kudos to purple_ink for this brilliant idea!

Edited by Manticore
feb 19  jason_lee

feb 21 Manticore

feb 22 mental_boi

feb 23

feb 24 Raine

feb 25 sweetpsyche

feb 26

feb 28

feb 29

mar 1 Ecko

mar 2 Mayella

mar 3

mar 4 Kenzji

mar 5

mar 6 CHIPESTERKHAN

mar 7

mar 8 mistaj

mar 9

mar 10 Joyboy

mar 11 Ennzo

mar 12 Google

mar 13

mar 15 awo

mar 16 djrumble_316

mar 17 cruzader, Steel17

mar 18 mini_me18

mar 19

mar 20

Now down to 12 slots! Kudos to purple_ink for this brilliant idea!

Hey,

actually Feb. 19 is caught in between Aquarius & Pisces...

I'm a Cusp

feb 25 - pisces forever!

Horoscope this week January 3 through January 9

Your career and your future goals continue to be very much on your mind. There are four planets in Sagittarius including Mars, which is giving you a great sense of purpose and also making you more determined to be the best there is in your chosen field. You are learning how to soar and how to let your dreams guide you to their fulfillment. You are also learning that nothing is impossible if you really want it to happen. Yet, you may need to actively let go of old perspectives and approaches to your work.

Ako po Pisces - February 25

Nice thing about February 25 e holiday po ito since high school ako ... hehe, kaya nakakatakas ako sa mga nagpapalibre kong classmates ... and nace-celebrate ko birthday ko with the people I want to be with :evil: :wub:

You guys and gals want to celebrate our birthdays somewhere? Syempre birthday natin yun ... and the best gift anybody could ever have ... is the gift of new friends and acquaintances :wub:

warm regards to all,

Jon

^ wow! ka birthday pala kita.

it's one reason also that it's a holiday, birthday kasi natin. EDSA revo , too. it's easy to remember.

Pisces in 2005 - Self-confidence

It's a big year for you, friend Pisces. No doubt, in 2005 you'll find yourself pushed more and more out into the world. You'll experience a new sense of purpose and make plenty of new friends. Expect lots of surprises and lucky breaks this year, with Uranus bringing the unexpected in your career, your love life, and the world in general. At some point during the year, you could pick up a financial windfall, hear of a great career opportunity, or unexpectedly meet the love of your life. It's important that you take retreats and plenty of time for yourself to regenerate, as the rate of change in your personal and professional life will be fast and unpredictable. Remain calm and confident, and love is very likely to flourish in 2005. "Expect the unexpected," and enjoy the ride!

isang napapansin ko.. karamihan ng posters na malakas magpost.. o nag eenjoy ng husto magpost.. ay mga pisceans... i dunno how to explain it.. but maybe the internet has given the fishes a great way to migle with the other creatures of the world... it's like our life vest or astro-suit.. hehehe..

^ wow! ka birthday pala kita.

it's one reason also that it's a holiday, birthday kasi natin. EDSA revo , too.  it's easy to remember.

Ei, SunflowR ... magka-birthday nga pala tayo ... hehe ... is this a case of sweet serendipity :heart: :heart: :heart: ?!

Sana Holiday pa rin sa darating na birthday natin!

isang napapansin ko.. karamihan ng posters na malakas magpost.. o nag eenjoy ng husto magpost.. ay mga pisceans... i dunno how to explain it.. but maybe the internet has given the fishes a great way to migle with the other creatures of the world... it's like our life vest or astro-suit.. hehehe..

Hmm, tama ka pal ... tayong pisces are thinkers, dreamers, and visionaries ... we don't talk much pero our minds are full of thoughts and ideas ... ... ... hmmm, Pisces people also have very creative imaginations :evil: :evil: :evil: ... which makes me believe na ang ancient author ng Kamasutra e Pisces din tulad natin ... :cool: