I am based in Bangkok and can supply 2nd-hand books on a regular basis. I can also supply used Levi's jeans, used designer hand bags and other types of bags, as well as knapsacks and other camping/climbing gear. I can also help look for collectibles and memorabilia. PM or email me (hymn43jt@yahoo.com) if interested.

please pm me for the details...i am interested and actually looking for a space for my business venture.

hi! im a financial consultant of PRU Life UK (Prudential Plc in the United Kingdom, not to be confused with Prudential Life in the Phils or Prudential Financials in the US).

My company the first Life Insurer to offer variable life products (unlike traditional life products) in the country and for this was voted Best Insurance Company in the 2004 Consumers Award.

To briefly explain the product,

- it is a financial package that offers both living and death benefits

- can be designed by you, meaning you dictate how much life cover and how much money you want to make in x number of years.

- the only product that offers increasing life cover as long as you live without increasing premium, which means you can somehow recover from inflation.

- the only product that offers increasing potential income (living benefits, now doing 19% per annum).

- the only product that offers critical illness cover. Once diagnosed, PRU Life UK will immediately give you your benefits. No need to spend your/borrowed money for an operation an asking your insurance to reimburse you after. We will give you your benefits so you can have your operation asap!

- the only product that you may elect to increase/decrease cover or premium. flexible to you financial situation.

- the only product that allows you to top-up as you see fit. this will increase dramatically your living and death benefits.

- the only product that allows you to withdraw in full or partially your living benefits. its not a loan so you dont have to pay it back with interest. its your money anyway!

All these in just one (1) financial product from a company owned by Prudential Plc of UK with 150 years of experience and U$150Billion in assets.

Example: Man age: 40

Annual Premium: P18,000

Life Insurance: P500,000

Accidental Death: P500,000

Total and Permanent Disability: P500,000

Crisis Cover: P500,000

Living Benefits at age 50 : as high as P950,000!

at age 60 : as high as P3.3Million!!

at age 65 : as high as P6.2Million!!!

Death Benefits at age 40 : as high as P694,000

at age 50 : as high as P1.45Million

at age 60 : as high as P3.8Million

If you want to set an appointment, I would be glad to see you. No committment on your part. PM me pls.

best regards to everyone!

URGENT:

Need caterer for packed-lunch, Php160-200/head budget, around 60 heads

To be served to high-profile participants of a 1-day badminton tournament to be held in Makati.

Principal is an industry-leader in the I.T. Solutions industry, 20 years in existence, payment not a problem.

PM me for your set-menu and prices.

I'll be accepting proposals until February 28, 2005 only.

This is just a small event... but for your information, we have plenty of events for the year... big and small...and I don't like changing suppliers often.