Father,

I pray for that one man I love so dearly now. May he overcome his trials, and do well in his endeavors.

Protect him from any illness, and give him warmth in the cold.

Let him find You and Your peace, that he may go through the days with a lighter heart.

Bless him and the work of his hands, and may he see Your Truth in the dark.

Lead him to You when he goes astray.

Teach him to trust in you, and give him the grace to understand your ways.

Show him mercy and never ever let him out of your sight.

Send your angels, one on each side, to protect him, guide him and secure him.

Thank you, Lord, for your loving kindness. All these I ask, in Jesus.

Amen.

Lord hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit kailangang mangyari ito sa akin ngayon...

ngayon...?

bakit? bakit ngayon pa?...hindi ba talaga ako pwedeng maging masaya?

bakit palaging may kontrabida? hindi naman ako si marimar ah! =(

bat di mo naman ako hayaang mabuhay ng maayos at masaya...kahit ilang taon lang...

na walang pabigat na kahit ano? bakit ba?!

Dear God,

I know that everything has a reason. But why take "Pokey-Pokey"? She's one of the nicest and happiest student that I had. But if it is your will that she would join You n Your kingdom at an early age, I wouldn't question it. It's just hard to accept the fact that she's not with her class anymore. I ask that You guide her mom for I know that she is grieving the loss of one of her angels. May you also enlighten my class so that they can move on with their lives and make the best out of it.

God! this Hate I feel..even for my loved one...is starting to get the best of me...again...it's beginning to consume the good that's left in me!...DON'T LEAVE MEEEH!!! I beg of you!!! please..stay with me!!

i don't wanna suffer any longer!! please...let me please live the rest of my days mindless!...so i can go...so i can go...

Edited by iwalkalone

Dear Jesus,

You are the most awesome God who made evrything..Just want to praise YOUre name..

Thank you for the life you have given me..i know im not worthy to recieve Your grace but Youre always there for me. Im sorry for all the sins i've done evry single day that hurts You so badly..You already know what's really in my heart please guide me and direct me.. I need YOu. I Miss You.

i pray ol this in the name of JESUS amen