Guest lustfortravel

Please give me the strength to survive until next week and not drop dead from exhaustion.

Edited by lustfortravel

Nawa'y buksan niyo ang aking puso at bigyan niyo ako ng mapagmalayang isipan upang maintindihan ang lahat ng pangyayari sa mundong ito.

Patnubayan niyo po ang mga desisyon na kailangan kong gawin sa mga susunod na araw. Kung ano man ang nais niyo ay syang masusunod.

Guest lustfortravel

Thank you for helping me out yesterday. Thank you for giving that much today and thank you for keeping me safe on the road tonight even when I was driving blindly due to exhaustion.

Can I just ask for one more favor, if it's not too much to ask?

Please take out whatever it is I feel so I won't feel a thing anymore. I don't want to cry anymore, Lord.

Dear Lord,

Please gabayan mo ang friend ko...(I'm sure you know her). At a very young age and still single at that, she could never bear a child anymore. Although we hardly see each other anymore, I suddenly want to be with her. Please enlighten her on what's your purpose why that happened to her.

LOrd,

Thank you for all the blessings that I have received this past weeks. I know I haven't been conversing with you lately but you know that I always remember you. Continue to shower your blessings to my wife and my son, to the company that I am running, to the staff who works for us and our clients and our competitors.

-pot

• 2 weeks later...