Am getting replies for the applications I sent recently ... may these prove to be your gift to me on/before Christmas.

May I include R.N and F's father ... who are both in some dire health condition. May you heal them from pain and provide for their financial situation. Embrace them with your love. Shower their family and loved ones with the strength to stand by them in their time of need.

May you also heal the wounds of those who suffered during Reming. Please provide those who survived with what they need.

Edited by barenaked

Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your promise of provision for our needs. Lord, deliver me from any concern or worry about what my kids will have for the day, for I know You will take care of us. Lord, give me the grace and faith I need to trust You to meet all of our needs. Forgive me when I have been wasteful or careless and help me to be a good steward over all that You have entrusted to me, especially my kids. Lord, may I be contented with a little or a lot. I lean on Your strength to overcome all situations I face, and I am confident that I shall have the victory in Christ's name. Amen.

Unfortunately, RN has lung cancer ... stage 3. I pray you give him the strength to continue fighting. May he be able to come to terms with what he has now. I pray that the people who are with him ... do tell him about this. He has the right to know what is happening to his body. So he can make the necessary preparations.

I pray for those who were in the path of the recent storm.

May you provide for them, what they need ... food, shelter, drinking water and faith/hope.

I ask ... that this be the last storm for the year. There's only so much these people can take.

Take care of my loved ones.

Thank you for the relief you have provided for those who are in need, for those who are suffering and for those who only calls you in times of thier need. Thank you for letting us wake up each morning from the sleep that you have provided the night before, also thank you for the dream. Thank you for the the small change that you put in our pocket that we are not aware of, in order to feed our frail body. And best of all thank you for always being there each moment of our lives - may we be good, bad or ugly. Thank you lord God through Jesus Christ.

• 3 weeks later...

tol,

salamat at buhay pa ko ngayong bagong taon. kahit hindi ko kasama ang pamilya ko para salubungin ang bagong taon, masaya pa rin ako dahil may hanapbuhay akong pinagkakaabalahan na wala ang iba. salamat sa maraming pagkakataong binigay mo. salamat sa magagandang break sa buhay. salamat at hindi ka naging unfair sa kin. there are tiimes when i feel so down, but i know, i am responsible for it somehow.. i'm happy and im thankful

love you..

ps..

tsaka na yung part two ng prayer ah.. tawag ako ni TL eh. hehe!!

JC,

please continuously heal me.. mejo sablay pa din ako e. i still think of him, wenever i see megamall or starbucks or dumlao gym, naaalala ko pa din cya.. i wanna be completely healed JC. i dont want to use other people to move on, no, dat wont be fair to the guy and to me. i know im not yet ready to be in a relationship dats why im clinging to you. please help me...i know you have reasons and other plans for me thats why all of this happened to me and im leaving everything to you. im going down from my throne Lord. im lifting everything to you... take over my life Lord... i need you... ikaw lang... wala ng iba...

i love you...