Heavenly Father most gracious and loving GOD I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me, I know that you recognize that a family is more than just a father and mother, brother and sister, husband and wife but all who believe and trust in you. Father I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to and that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings.

Father GOD, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly Wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have called me to be in my financial blessings. Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have a faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings.

I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are always with me, In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

for all the pain that this world has caused me, i learned to cry. for all the sadness that struck my heart, i realized that i'm not stoned. for all the traumatic experiences that made my heart shiver, shake, and lonely, i found the way what makes me happy.

i also thank you for the bad things that tried to make me fall. i thank you still for the bad times that came and went by, i learned to identify them from the good things. i thank you for all the dark, sad experiences, i understood the reality of lilfe. this is what made me human. and i thank you for how you made me become.

Just for today, Lord help me live as though it were the last day of my life.

Help me see the blue of the sky and the green of the grass, the beauty of Your world as You paint the sky a thousand colors and shades.

Just for today Lord, help me put into practice what I believe-that You are there when I need you, that You know me as I am, yet love me even when I mess up.

Just for today, Lord, give me the perspective of eternity, understanding that so much of what consumes my energy now will not count five minutes later after I die.

Just for today, Lord help me to get outside myself and my small world-my difficulties, my problems-and help me to listen to others.

This sounds like a pretty tall order, Lord, but this is what I need. It’s how You lived day after day, giving us an example so that we can follow in Your footsteps. And one more thing, Lord, please forgive me of my failures, shortcomings, and sin as I forgive those who sin against me. That’s it, Lord, just for today

:)

Panginoon,

Salamat sa lahat ng tulong na patuloy Ninyong ibinibigay sa akin sa araw-araw. Kahit na hindi ako karapat-dapat sa Inyong mga pagpapala, nariyan pa rin Kayo. Hindi pa rin Kayo nagsasawa sa pagliligtas sa akin. Salamat po.

Salamat din po na hindi Ninyo ako pinabayaan sa taong ito kahit na gaano na kadilim ang daang tinatahak ko at ng aking pamilya. Namamangha na lamang ako sa pag-ayon ng mga pangyayari para sa ikabubuti ng lahat. Sana'y patuloy Ninyo akong gabayan at nang hindi na ako mawalay sa landas na Inyong itinakda para sa akin.

Salamat po sa lahat, at higit sa lahat, salamat at nakakaahon na ulit ang aking pamilya. Totoo po ang ipinangako Ninyo: Ang hinagpis ay maaring manatali ng isang gabi, ngunit ang umaga'y maghahatid ng ligaya.

Salamat. Salamat.

Harinawa,

M.

Another storm ... much stronger too. :(

May you spare those in its path ... protect them from harm, give them the alertness they need to help them survive or even decide what to do next in the short time they have ... dodging trees, unidentified flying objects, falling MERALCO poles ...

I pray that the strength of the winds lessen ... so there's not much damage to property, land and lives.

Rain is fine ... Metro Manila needs that to counter the shortage.

Please ... we've had enough destruction, death and despair.

I ask ... in your most holy name.