Lord sana po mainlab din sa kin yung labs ko...at yung di ko naman mga labs sana naman makahalata na sila pero wag silang magagalit sa kin :( Ummm...Salamat nga po pala sa digicam...mas ok gamitin pang pic kesa cellphone! :cool: ...tsaka pala Lord sana naman mabayaran ko na mga dapat kong bayaran...di ko na po kase alam kung sang kamay ng guest ko kukunin yun eh...help naman :hypocritesmiley: Thank you po sa lahat ng mababait na tao na dinadala mo sa kin kahit di po ako mahilig lumabas ng bahay. Amen :hypocritesmiley:

Thank you po Lord...nabayaran ko na yung karamihan sa mga bayarin ko...ambilis po ng grant sa request ko ah :) ...thank you po talaga. Thank you din Lord kase madami kaming guest sa special na day na ito sa GL....thank you din po kase kumita :cool: ...bukas makakabayad narin po sa Meralco tsaka kay Manang...by the way kahit tamad sya at di kami magkaintindihan ng salita...sana mag stay na rin sya..., Ummm....Lord tsaka nga po pala yung sabi ko sayo last time na sana mainlabs na sa kin yung labs ko....narealize ko po kanina...na hindi ko pa hinihiling yun...binigay mo na pala since nung dalin mo sya sa life ko....ibang klaseng lab nga lang...ngayon na isip ko mas ok na sa kin yun...kase....now I know how lucky i was to have found a true friend in him....ibang klase pong tao sya....di ko na po sya pagnanasaan ng kung anu-ano pa promise :hypocritesmiley: Salamat po sa Iyo :) Ambait mo talaga Lord. :flowers:

Lord,

Please look over nina now and always. Make her safe from any harm. And take away the pain she is experiencing now.

Please look over Grace too. I know she needs your enlightenment more than ever.

Please look after my best buddy lynn and her family as they migrate in a few days.

I pray for the souls of our patients who went to your kingdom after days of earthly battle from their sickness.

I pray for our patients' fast recovery.

I pray for smiles this week.

This I all ask in Jesus name. amen.

Lord....di ko alam kung pano ako mag pe-pray ngayun...parang feeling ko...pati ikaw nagsasawa na sakin....masyado ba talaga akong self centered and selfish?

Lord ano ba to si Manang....nakaka irita...baguhin mo naman itsura nya...yung sana laging nakangiti at masaya....naiiyak na ko sa mga nangyayari sa buhay ko....tapos may ganito pa sa paligid mo.Hay Dyuskupo Lord :(

PRAYER FOR MANIFESTATION OF ABUNDANCE

My Creator, I AM asking and humbly praying with all my heart, soul, mind and intent for divine abundance manifesting through my personal fortune and success. I AM manifesting, receiving, accepting and allowing my divine abundance to completely permeate all parts of my beingness on all levels, dimensions and aspects.

I AM grateful to you, my Father, for this blessed prosperity.

I AM moving beyond fear and fulfilling Your plans for me, My Father on Earth and beyond.

I AM open and receiving my financial wealth, success, bounty, abundance, blessings, gifts, and grace. I AM fulfilling my service commitments.

I AM accepting my divine heritage right now and thank you, My Creator, for the timely answer to this prayer. I AM so very grateful for the divine bounty. My Father, Your Will is done through me.

And so it is, Amen. (Repeat three times)

My beloved subconscious mind, I AM hereby lovingly decreeing, commanding and acknowledging that this prayer be heard directly by my beloved Father, and it is sent along with all the prana and vital force asking, manifesting and demonstrating my intent in this prayer.

Amen. And so It Is.

Breathe in the prayer to the Mother/Father God through the Crown Chakras, Along with the arm Mudras (lift arms in a cup shape above your head visualize the abundance of blessings, and grace showering down upon you, all around you, and permeating and penetrating all parts of you beingness all levels dimensions and aspect that you are). Wait ten to fifteen seconds then continue:

My Lord, the Rain of Blessings Is falling on me and soaking this beingness on all levels, dimensions and aspects with Divine Bounty, Blessings, Gifts, Grace, Wisdom, Truth, Love and Light.

I AM thankful and I AM sending you my gratitude. And so It is.

Our Direction from Archangel Michael is to work with the Revised prayer for 30 straight days.

if it's meant for me, you will give it, i'm sure. i needn't worry that things are taking a bit slow. and that nothing seems to be falling into place. i shouldn't feel lost and i shouldn't feel sad. in fact, i have every faith in you. i know i'll be fine.

and i know that in the meantime, you won't let me go to pieces.

i just hope you give me the strength and the clarity of mind to see this always.

http://www.livingwatercommunity.com/virgin/mary%20birth.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mama Mary!

Thank you for your infinite kindness, understanding & the example of your wisdom.

Thank you for your loving vigilance over our state of affairs &, even if your Son's patience with us runs rightfully thin, the compassion towards our individual & collective stupidity, weakness & brokenness.

Thank you for answering our prayers for your intercession. Thank you for your intercession too, despite our lack of prayers & faith in you & your Son.

Pansensiya na muna if this is all I can do for you on your birthday. I'll pray the rosary & go to mass later, promise!

I love you, Mama Mary! Tell your Son, I love Him too & thanks for everything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MARY.........

thank you mother mary for the blessing, salamat po s lahat ng tulong nyo po s akin at s family ko, nawa'y wag po kayong magsawang tumulong s amin, and thank you for answering our prayers.

pasensya n po kung mdalas e nakakagawa kmi ng bagay n nde nyo po nagugustuhan, alam naman po namin n malawak ang inyong pang-unawa....

HAPPY BDAY PO ULIT MAMA MARY........

Please make him call me now. I want to hear his voice. And feel his assurance. Please.

Please make Nakeisha, my 4 monoth old patient safe by now from Dengue. She is such a cutie to just deteriorate like that. Please.

Please make Endo, my 23 year old VA patient wake up by now. He has so much life to give and I am sure his parents will surely be devastated. He is obviously fighting so hard for his life. Please.

To the Big Guy Upstairs,

Thank you for a new day, new opportunities and a lovely home. Bless those ahead of me and those behind me on the road. Keep those people dear to me safe and healthy. Bless them always, with that i am already happy. Watch over my wonderful niece, its a joy for me to go home to her smiles and kisses with matching hugs. Until tomorrow Big Guy thanks.