i chanced upon this prayer while surfing. :)

God, i want to thank you for all the loving people in my life. Sometimes I dont do all that i can to love them back. Sometimes those who are closest to my heart disappoint and hurt me. Help me to be forgiving and forgiven. Let me be the best that i can be so that i stay true to myself and to you. let me see the truth in my relationships so that i can make good choices about them. Where there is hurt and sorrow, help me heal. Give me your love so that i wont feel lonely or afraid when my relationships are broken. Teach me your ways. Amen.

:)

May we love ever more.

May we motivate ourselves to committed love in Action.

May we motivate ourselves to live the life we wish to see in the world.

May we be the transformation we wish to see in the world.

From the inside out . . .

From the roots branching upwards . . .

From the heart

to thought

to word

to action.

Through life's trials and hardships

we can arise beautiful and free.

Amen

dear god...

each day seems to bring a new set of trials i must face.

make me strong enough to face them

with my head up high and my shoulders straight.

i know i have tough choices to make

as the days pass.

guide me towards the right ones...

help me.

gather me in your arms.

keep me safe.

help me.

i know i have to be strong.

to face life alone.

help me.

i want to move on.

i should move on.

help me.

courtesy of LIbre...

Lord, i am grateful that humility does not mean belittling myself, but forgetting myself. How freeing it is when i no longer need to call attention to myself! Those who forget themselves, and who are not self conscious, are always the ones who love the most, serve the most and laugh the most. Make me like them- forgetting myself, and loving, serving, and laughing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Edited by roxysnonie

to my shock absorber,

of course i will begin by saying thank you. thank you for bearing with

my and my flaws. thank you for always having that open arms and allow me to get my thoughts back on track. i know that the past two weeks has been a roller coaster. i have this feeling that you are in a way surprised with how things have unfolded. just the same, you've always allowed me to decide and yes, stand by what i've decided on. honestly, i cannot claim i am in the right situation as we know i am not. m sure u are shaking your head there and thinking, 'here goes this stubborn daughter of mine again!'.

lord, bear with me. i cannot promise u that things will be the same as before but i know that whatever happens later i will definitely learn something from this. the stakes may be high at the moment, dont worry i know the consequences of the winning and the losing part.

thank you... i know that at the end of this, i will still find the path that will lead me back to you. :-)

:)

"Dear God, thank you again for the family

which you have given for the benefit of all mankind. Help me

to live in harmony with your will and make healthy family

living one of my top priorities. Thank you for hearing and

answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."

<:))))><<

Dear God,

The past year has been a very difficult one for me. It still is. And the pain is showing no signs of going away. First I have lost a son in a most traumatic way. We have not come any closer to recovering from the shock when You decided you had to take away my dad too. Almost half of what used to be my family is gone in a matter of months.

Every place I go reminds me of life when they were here. I dream about them often. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night searching in the darkness. Wishing I could be with them once again. And I cry with each time I remembrance knowing fully well that it might never be. They are gone forever.

Tell me there IS a heaven. Let me know that I would see my loved ones once again. For what would heaven be if the people I cared for so much won't be there with me? But what are the chances? The odds are stacked up against all of us making it there. You have created men and gave them free will only to make it very difficult, if not virtually impossible, for them to live up to Your expectations.

Do I doubt You? I don't know. All I know is the pain in my heart and the questions I've been lead to ask. A pain that stays with me from the moment I wake up in the morning until the time I get so tired at night and fall asleep. How can a loving Father bear to see his children go through so much pain? Free will? Then why do we have to ask You for anything if everything is up to us anyway? Are we really supposed to ask and hope to receive as the bible said so?

Then I shall ask You to give me the strength to carry this burden. For I am deep in pain and yet expected to be strong for what is left of my family. I ask You for faith. Faith that You are really here to take care of me and not just there waiting to punish me for my humanity. For hope. So my prayers to You may go well beyond just asking You not to take away whatever else I have. And love. That I can once again look up to You with more than just fear and pain in my heart.

Your son,

Me

Dear God,

Thank you for this day and it ended quite alright... I know that you've given me a lot of challenges today and I know that I have to face it. I know that you gave it to me because you know that I can do it or surpass it. It seemed so hard but what else can I do? If it is your will, let it be done... I know that you won't leave me behind...

Makulit lang talaga ako.... Please take good care of ge... Thanks!

Guest event_horizon

it has been a long while...

i just realized something.. the reason things are not going well lately is because they are not what i need. i have been asking you to help me out in this life.. asking for things which apparently are more of my wants disguised as my needs.

today probably is the lonliest day of my life.. and not only that, probably the lowest point of it to. i guess it is true that you will never know what you have untill you lose it.. though to counteract this in a way the other way around is also true.. that you don't know what you have been missing to you experience it.

i guess you have given my this situation in life for something.. as always, everything happens for a reason, right? so i guess the only thing i can do now is let you lead it. do guide me at this point so that i can make the most out of it. not sure if i really need to do the things in my mind right now but as long as i feel it is right, then i will go ahead with it. as said, there are no right or wrong decisions in life.... only consequences.

guide me not only during this point in my life.. but also everyday after this. i do admit there are a lot of things that distract me and make me lose my way so if in case that happens, please make me feel your presence at bit more strongly.

just simply typing this a bit has helped a lot already and appreciate it.

thanks for still believing in me even though there are times i don't believe in you. honestly, i still don't but i am taking a chance that my faith will be restored.

please be patient with me.

Dear Lord,

I know I was not so good the past few months... Sorry...

I am again faced with big trials... I am not here to ask for help, but rather t thank YOU for the strength YOU never fail to give me... YOU never give trials I can not over come.. and I know kakayanin ko rin to... it won't be easy, I know.... but YOU won't leave me right?? please???....

AMEN.

F