Dear God,

Please, forgive me if despite the season, i still work like it's my day 1 at the job. Please, forgive me for having attended only one "Simbang Gabi."

Please, forgive me for not shedding off my adult clothes to be a child again this Christmas.

And i pray that more children will have a happy Christmas if adults couldn't care less about the season.

Y

thank you for being born on christmas day. it's like the light that shines through all the hard times. you've always seen us through and we hope for a better year for the philippines.

i pray that me and my family will always know how to be contented with that we have. for us to see the value that indeed, the best things in life are free. its knowing that we will always be in good hands in your care is more than enough to be thankful.

happy bday, my saviour!

God,

Thank you for my Titos and Titas this Christmas and the generosity of friends/clients (L&B). Thanks for the unexpected gifts and most of all for rediscovering the joy of children opening presents under the Christmas tree. It has been a while since I've witnessed that in Manila. Thank you for opening new doors and giving new, for everything.

Your son,

E

Edited by Z

good morning, saviour! its the last day of 2004! i might as well have a headstart now with my prayer before there's a prayer traffic in the year transition to 2005.

lord, thank you... thank you... thank you! thats top priority message from me. u've been so kind and generous and understanding. you've allowed me to be a stronger and better person each year. each opportunity of joy and pain, trials and success have allowed me to see how much i can extend my threshold for hardships and the strength of my faith. you've allowed me to see things in a bigger picture and you've thought me that family, integrity and respect for others are more important than money and popularity.

i know i am far from being a good daughter of yours but i continue to push on. thank you for not giving up on me and my loved ones. thank you for all your blessings and they are bountiful. indeed, no one can outdo your generosity. thank you for the gift of work. the fruits of my labor i get to share with my family and other loved ones.

thank you for friends and relatives for always being there. they can always make my gloomy sunshine turn into happy moments. most especially, thank you for my family... the very reason that i choose to press on with life. they're the source of my strength and inspiration. amidst all the hardships and after a long day or nite, i look forward to going home and being with the three most important people in the world for me. (well, four actually but u have with you the 4th person!) i know its not always a bed of roses but no amount of money and fame can compensate when i see my family happy and secure in your arms.... thank you very much!

i prefer not to ask for this and for that as we turn the chapter to another year. instead, i pray that whatever lies ahead of us you will always remind me that we have you to rely on. that nothing happens without your will as your plans are better than ours and that you see things in a much bigger perspective. the gift of faith that you have allowed me to have will always tell me that you know best.

thank you my healer, my guide, my saviour and most especially, my stronghold. amen.

Lord,

another year is about to close, its been a year of trials, hardships, discovery, happiness, tears, joy and love. i thank you for all that has been, as i know you will not give me which i cannot bear, as you are with me in the good and most important of all in the bad times of the year.

i pray that you continue to bless my family, friends, loved ones. i pray for a family of three, that you give them the strength to be as they are, a family, borne of love and understanding. i pray for better health for everybody, that those that are ill be well again. that those who are troubled find their peace...

Lord 2005 is but hours away, may the coming year bring better hope, love and the so many good things that is about you.

Thank You..

Amen

Dear God:

Somehere i have never been, thousands of people have perished and a million lost their homes. And while a lot of people were busy with firecrakers and parties, a great majority couldn't even have the will to look at the future. We are supposed to be our brothers' keepers but where there should be care, lies only indifference.

And i wonder, how many of those who died were able to hold the hands of those they loved, apologize to those they've wronged? This is not your usual statistics, counting those who did and those who didn't. This is my learning, this is my lesson.

And i may just also be gone soon, but i pray that before that happens, i'll be able to give love to those i love, apologies to those i've wronged.

I also pray that you keep those who survived hopeful, and those who left to be forever in your embrace.

Amen.

Y

Its been a LONG while ...

I hope that what's happening around the world isnt a indication of the end ...

It does seem all too overwhelming from one disaster to another ... I guess your way of reminding us.

Yes, we need wake-up calls ... to jolt us from living in our own little world.

May we continue to be your instruments here ... to be and do good!

Lead us ... especially when we are lost!

hi god.. a few things:

please help those who are suffering from the tsunami tragedy. i watch helplessly and wish there was more that i could do than tear a bit. i'm sure there's a reason why it happened.. and i'm sure you will provide for those who've lost so much. also, watch over those who've died. i pray for their peace.

thank you for the holidays. thank you for giving me the opportunity to get calm and quiet again. thank you for my family and friends who always give me reasons to smile. and i will even thank you for our new dog who's brought so much happiness to my family lately.

thank you for the new year.. and even the past year. thanks for everything i had to go through to get here. and thanks for giving me new chances everyday to make my life and those around me better.

thank you for all the business that you're bringing my way. i'm always fearing things will crash but it hasn't yet. i plan on baby steps but allow me to take leaps.

thank you for answering my christmas wish. i trust in you completely now and know that you won't forsake me because you never have.

oh. and thanks for my new books and the time to read them. :)

and one tiny wish: i pray that i will earn extra cash fast either to repair my car or replace it completely with a new one. i really want a mazda3 but if all you'll will for me to afford is a kia, i won't mind. :lol:

amen.

"Dear God, please help me to understand

the purpose of pain in my life and realize that you want to

use it to help me grow and become a better person while

the dark side wants to use it to discourage me and make me bitter.

Help me to choose the higher road and therein become a

healthier and more mature person as well as an encourager

of others who are experiencing pain. Thank you for hearing

and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."

:)

O God, please bless the members of this community.

Grant us the wisdom to understand your heavenly will and

give us the humility to accept it.

We, in our own personal way, try to be good and avoid sins,

but You Lord created us not as perfect as You are.

Forgive us of our sins and transgressions.

Forgive us when we our deeds were not right,

when our thoughts were impure, and

when what we said were vain.

Lord accept our humanity with all its frailties, look not on our sins,

but rather look on the faith of your people and their love for You.

We ask these through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

God, please help me to be open,

honest and real with myself and with you, and to find at

least one loving safe person with whom I can be open,

honest and real and confess my fears, faults, failures and

sins ... and in so doing experience healing and learn to

love and accept myself as you love and accept me. And then

make me a loving channel through whom your love can flow to

every life I touch. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen.

Father,

Forgive me for I continue to do things I should not.

Open my eyes becoz I seem to be blinded by the desires of the flesh rather than focusing on my current dilemma.

Make me realize that CPO's enough ... the others I tend to meet do not come close to the kind of MAN he is.

Bestow upon me the will to be loyal even though I want more.

Grant me the right frame of mind when I go out for interviews so I will be able to get *that* job soon ... rather than some "other" jobs.

Waiting,

A

Dear Lord,

I do wonder what you must be thinking of me now. I ask and you give. Yet I get dazed by the grandeur of your gift. I always think they are too much for me. And in my ignorance, I turn away from it, only to regret my action afterwards.

Please, forgive me for my ingratitude. I will ask no more of what I cannot take. But please, do guide me as I rebuild what I destroyed.

Amen.

Y