I pray for things to go well ... with my career and plans esp. the course I signed up for last Sat. May that give me alternatives ... instead of settling here.

I dont think I *will* renew with the contract here ... on a holiday, I am working ... and am getting calls where the user is demandin too much, not listening.

It's been a LONG while before I got this job ... I dont want to be jobless again. Please ... let it not be so.

I have a number of financial obligations ... I dont want to disappoint my family yet again.

god pls help me with my problem... pls let me have the complete amount for my investment...

pls guide me and also my family...

i ask for the guidance and health of my mother and my two sister and also my gf and all my friends and relatives...

pls help me in my distress... i need u lord...

Strengthen me in this hour of weakness so I may not fall into temptation. Forgive me for the many times I have failed to follow your will when your will was not difficult to obey.

I pray for those who are similarly challenge, let them have internal fortitude to overcome the daily moral challenges that beset us.

And join those who are praying for their needs, show yourself to them as the Able Provider.

Lastly, I thank you with pure joy in my heart for just being there listening and loving always.

I pray you keep me, my family, my friends and people who I care about ... safe, well and in good health.

May you please guide me ... with my decisions regarding my career, social, personal, and family life.

Bless those in pain, hungry, homeless, destitute ... send them your angels so they're given inner strength to hold on.

thank you for giving me a new life.....giving me the life....despite the sins and shortcomings that i do commit...You are still on my side.....

thank you for giving me the graces and the forgiveness of sins.....

thank you for giving Jethro, my two kids...ikah and aaliyah into my life.....

please do guide us....give us a healthy life.......

If pain must come, may it come quickly.

Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible.

If he has to make a choice, may he make it now.

That I will either wait for him or forget him.

Waiting is painful.

Forgetting is painful.

But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.

-from the book, By the river piedra...

Heavenly Father,

I know that You have plans for SME...

May You guide SME in these dark and trying hours...

May You grant her strength, so she may endure these trying hours...

May You show SME that Your Spirit is presently at work...

I ask for Your forgiveness, many times I have done things which go against Your will...

All of these I ask, through Your Son Jesus,

Amen.

dearest god...

i know you gave me my lot in life now for a reason.

and i humbly accept that... without any questions.

i only pray that you give me strength and fortitude

to carry on and fulfill what you have intended me to accomplish.

also... as a special request...

please help me rein my curiosity in.

help me control my eyes

that i may not see what is best left unseen.

watch over me as i journey through

my so called life.

hold my hand and steer me clear

guide my head, guide my heart.

amen.

Heavenly Father,

thank You for keeping our group strong and intact,

You have guided us althroughout this endeavor,

Thank You for the blessings You have showered us,

Thank You also for the trials that have come our way,

Thank You for keeping our families and loved safe from harm,

we humbly ask Your forgiveness for our shortcomings,

we ask for Your guiding light on every endeavor that we will be doing today,

all of these we ask through Jesus,

Amen.

Guest kizmet

Dear Lord,

Blessed Saviour, thank you for saving my everdearest pao, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into him. In moments of pain please give him strength. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through him for the healing of others in your name.

Amen.

F

please keep my ama safe as he begins his journey into the next life. his life was long and full... hopefully with more happiness than sadness. i regret that i never spent time with him but i'm sure you'll find some way to let him know that i will miss him... even the knowledge that he was always just waiting for us to visit him. i will miss him. many people will. his passing will be mourned. his life will be missed.

i pray for the rest of us he's left behind. that we will find ways to keep it together now that there's no ama and no nanay. the big house will feel empty. but in time, i'm sure we will learn to fill it again with laughter and life. help us through this difficult time.

i pray for my mom especially, who love ama so visibly. i can only imgaine what she's going through now since i'm far from her. keep her safe as you always have.

thank you for ama's life. for giving him 85 years to live and to love and be loved. i will miss his gentle voice, the way he always had a bible quote for everything, the beret he never failed to wear when he stepped out of the house, the way he exercised every morning with his tennis ball juggling routine... the way even he always made sure there was food in the house.

thank you.

amen.

Dear Lord, remind me that each step that I take in my walk with You

counts, not just the goal. If I am to be a Christian, then I must be a

Christian person each step of the way. Help me to see that every day of my

life contributes something to the person I am becoming, and my conduct

influences others around me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit, so that I

may stand firm in the trials that I encounter daily.

In Jesus' Wonderful Name, Amen.

:hypocritesmiley: Prayer for Having a Good Time

Lord, help me to have fun. I'm asking you because a God who invented butterflies and ducks must know something about it. Remind me to have a good time. Let me spend money as well as save it, and spend it on someone besides myself. I would feast as well as fast, change water into wine, and each day rediscover that you have crammed the earth with surprises.

Let me use my body delightfully. You build it, with its fine tuning and that flexible thumb! I am marvelously made. You muscled my bones and thatched my head and waited two million years for manchild to stand tall in the wind.

God of joy, give me your good Spirit! God of harmony, let me dance to the rhythms of your world! I think you have a good time with your creation. You pour out the oceans from your cup and rool them like a bowling ball into the shore. You beat out the sun, while the stars fell in showers from your hammer. You put the hummingbird together and tossed an eagle into the air. When the planets are dull you watch the children swing to the top of the trees.

Lord of the rainbow and the redwood, I can't take in all five rings of your circus. Give me more than five senses and one time around. Lord, I want to enjoy your life

DEAR FATHER,

i bend my knee, as i come into you, i thank you for al of those blessing's you've been giving me.

i thank you for the life you've given to me, for my wonderful family, thank you for all grate things you've done for me .

but Father i pray that my love one will awake into those crazy things she've done in her life

allow her to see the light. she's walkin' in the dark since she left me. i dont want any bad things happen to her. pls. protect her all of the time.

thank you father pls. hear my prayer.