dear GOD,

honestly, i really dont know how to start a prayer anymore...

U've taught me a lot of things, u've given me so much joy, and u know

how tnkful i am. i keep on asking wat ive done wrong, why things seem

so hard right now. But thinking...about ur promise that u will never

forsake us, makes me move on...

after all, i shld hav 2 tnk u pa rin... bcoz uve given me new friends,

u know them all dear God... 1 is celebrating her bday on the 30th of

june...and i ask U 2 bless her on that day, make her happy not only on

her bday, but everyday in her life. another 1 is leaving on friday... keep him

safe, and watch over him always.

i wont ask any favor for myself right now dear God, i jst want u to bless

and keep my new friends, as well as u take care of my father.

Dear Father,

It's almost two years now since you called my Dad home. I miss him sooooooooo much. But I have to be happy coz I know he us where he's needed. We are not supposed to question why.

It's almost my birthday and the few things that I will miss is that no one ever beats my Dad at greeting me first on that day even as we knew that he was so forgetful of dates. Thank you for lending me the greatest Dad on earth.

Please let him know that I love him and that I hope he's proud of me... hug him for me and tell him...

Happy Father's Day............. :heart:

M

:cry: oh.. geez..

happy father's day to your dad too..

that's sad :(

Lord,

Thank you very much for all the blessings I recieved today! I really appreciate it! Please do take care of Ge and my little boys and girls especially the special ones. And do please guide the ones who fool around with my special students.

Tomorrow will be another class day and I hope everything will be alright

Dear God,

I'm very sorry for not being able to send your daily fan mail recently. But I hope you equally enjoy the quiet talks we have every night. :)

Thank you for my life today, for every blessing you have put in it. Please continue to guide me and be my friend like you always have been.

Please bless all the people in my life especially those who are close to me. I'd also like to say a special prayer for those who do not have anyone praying for them -- please help ease their pain and lift their spirits. It's a sad place to be when one's spirit is broken. Take a few days of happiness meant for me and give it to them, you have given me more than enough to spare.

Thank you for listening to me again God, and thank you for saying yes to my prayer.

L

Guest Identity

Dear God, hope you got the letter, and...

I pray you can make it better down here.

I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer

but all the people that you made in your image, see

them starving on their feet 'cause they don't get

enough to eat from God, I can't believe in you

Dear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heard

loud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tears

and all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting

in the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,

I can't believe in you

Did you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you make

mankind after we made you? And the devil too!

Dear God, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on

a lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you

should take a look, and all the people that you made in your

image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and

so do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no

devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always

letting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes you

drown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same the

whole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound that

Father, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,

and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here upon

my sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe in

it's you....Dear God

Glad to see a thread like this. I thought people don't believe in God anymore. Quite a number would seem to look at themselves as self sufficient and are not dependent on a being which we call God. Well, I hope your prayers are answered. Maybe the light will show you the right way to life that is meaningful.

Dear God.....

I've been trying to say a proper prayer.... but everytime I start I recall the last few days I spent with the man who was very special to me. It's been 2 years since you took him home with You.

There was this one time, after he woke up from a particularly deep and lengthy sleep, I distinctly remember him telling me that he was in a very beautiful white house with so many beautiful flowers in colors no one can find here on earth. He felt so happy and he didn't want to leave. I started to cry but had to bite back the tears because I know he would realize that I was crying... and I didn't want my dad's last days to be filled with images of his children in tears.

Can I just thank him now for guiding me all those years. For teaching me the love of the written word. For being my idol, my friend, my strength. For being my dad ... my very handsome and strong dad.... the one man in my life who loved me for me, without question, without reservation, without judgment.

Thank you for making him carry me to my bed instead of waking me up whenever I fell asleep in the car.... for always wanting to fix my morning coffee whenever I came to visit them.... for driving in the middle of the night so he could bring me food when he and mom would go for their midnight snacks.... for trusting in me and my decision to leave an unhappy relationship...

I miss him so ... I would have thought I would miss him less by now.

Please take care of my Mom. I know she misses him a lot. They've been together for more than half of her life. I know she misses having their nightly conversations and bantering. I know she misses their arguments. I know she misses the way my dad would pick on her and wink at me.

On a happy note, I would like to thank you for the chance to talk to my cute little almost 3-year old niece and to sing to her over the phone. I can only imagine the scene when my sister grabbed the phone to ask me what I was doing because her little girl was smiling and swaying as if in a dance.

Thank you for the beautiful view of the city lights outside my bedroom window. I missed the sunset today and I know I won't witness the moonset. But I look forward to a number of those in the future.

Lastly, can you please bless a friend who lost his dad suddenly. I know how he must feel. Give him strength to handle the pain.

M :heart:

Dear God,

You would think that by now I am used to the constant change in my life down under and I thought so too. Knowing it is one thing and going through it is another. In the last 24 hours since I arrived I felt I was on the verge of losing my composure - meeting and leaving someone behind, regaining my calm and sanity (right now I don't even want to think of the phone bill), and returing to my state of detachment and total surrender. I just feel stretched. I'm moving again soon not that it isn't welcome and I think I lost my table in the office (again). Sigh. I just want to set anchor somewhere, my own space, a comfort zone, temporal as it may be (you know how material I can get). Sigh. I know. I'm already there. Then allow me to let my spirit cry out to you as another part of me dies as I embrace new challenges, as I accept the realization of my dreams.

Feeling the sun upon my face, hearing the bird song, the peace and quiet of my place has reminded me that I have never been alone in this journey I have committed to 15 months ago. Sometimes I amaze myself with the amount of growth that I have acheived. Now I need a little help, as always.

Love,

E

dear bestfriend,

just wanna say thank you for this another day.

thank you for the gift...of still having our tayko with us.

praise you, for your unending kindness and your unconditional love.

sorry for my weaknesses...and failures on my journey to be your worthy bestfriend.

lastly, i just wanna include a special intention to a friend somewer in australia. he seems lonely...be with him always, and make him happy.

dats all 4 2day, lav yah!

dear God.

thank you for this day.

thank you for giving me a secure job, thank you for my health, and most of all, thanks for my family and my loved ones. you really are a wonderful God

i just have one wish though, hope you can point me to the right variable which causes my program to generate error. ;)

thanks!

Almighty Father, guide the new leaders of this country by sending your Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Love, and Humility. Make these leaders serve well our people so that your beloved children specially the poor can attain a better quality of life.

Likewise, I pray for people who are having problems of their families that their familiies will have you as their model and guide and be like the family at Nazareth.

Give light to those who are still in darkness.

May the heart of Jesus live in the hearts of all people. May the darkness of sin the night of headthenism vanish before the light of the Word and the Spirit of grace.

Dear God,

How are you today? Did you get your heart broken again in a million and one ways? I hope this fan mail makes you smile and eases the pain even just a bit.

I want to thank you like I always do whenever we talk before I sleep. But I write it here again as an affirmation and because I need to send my prayer out into the universe.

I have a dear friend who is going through a rough patch right now with a person she loves very much. I know of her pain and feel for her. Please guide her and her beloved, that they may be strong for each other and that they see with clarity how their lives are destined to be entwined. Please unburden her beloved of his worries to be able to see the gifts he has been presented. Please give her the grace, strength and courage to not give up.

I'd like to also pray for another dear friend which I have to part ways with. I'm very hurt by my friend's actions but I sincerely wish this friend of mine all the best the world has to offer. My friend is a very good person, has a very kind heart and deserves to be happy. Since I won't be around anymore, please listen to my friend's woes and ease my friend's burden. Don't give up on my friend too.

A very very special prayer for my eldest daughter -- please help her accept the way her father is and not be pained by his careless actions. Please guide her and always fill her heart with the love and security she seeks. Please remind her that I love her so much and that there isn't a thing I would not do for her. Help me too God to make her feel so secure and so loved that the absence of her father would not matter.

Thank you for the gifts you left on my doorstep today. And while the world can be cruel at times, you always remind me that the good things always outweigh it. Tonight you made me cry again God for being so good to me through my family and friends. I am extra thankful for constantly guiding a man I love very much. He is now realizing that he is the man he wants to be ... he has touched my heart tonight in the deepest way possible. Thank you for that gift of honesty and devotion. Please remind him too that he has always been the best man he could possibly be in my eyes and in my heart.

A special prayer goes out to the universe for my 3 friends stricken with cancer. Miracles happen everyday, please be the miracle they need.

Good night God, it is a peaceful feeling to fall asleep knowing that you are always beside me listening to my every prayer.

L

Lord,

Thank you for never leaving my side and for the countless blessing you have heaped upon me. Thank you for Wendy my land lady who is kind enough to provide for my meals (freshly cooked and healthy at that), for my business partners Darryl, Angela, Sally, Colin, and Nick. Thank you for surrounding me with people blessed with good hearts, the helping hand of friends and family personally and in business. I may have been unable or unwilling (back in Manila) to hear mass but you are always in my thoughts. Thank you for the beautiful moon light, the breath taking sunrise, the lovely sunsets - for every breath in every single moment of my life, thank you!

Love,

E

Edited by Z

Dear Lord,

this is my first time to post my prayer on the net... i fell awkward bout this but i wanted to see my prayer everytime i visit this thread...

thank you so much for all the blessings, for the good health of my wife and kid... for always listening to me... and granting most of my prayers... keep us all safe and healthy....

imijin

Dear God,

It's a rainy day. The wind is howling and the rain pouring in torrents. But it's my birthday today and I am happy.... really happy for the first time in a long, long while. Thank you for the view outside. Do you know that your rain makes the light appear as if they're flickering? I will miss the moonset and I miss the sunset but I'm sure there is someone else enjoying those right this minute.

Thank you for another beautiful year. Thank you for my lovely Mom, my adorable nieces and nephews, my beautiful siblings and their wives/husbands, my intimate friends and acquaintances in MTC and my clients and last but not the least, for my boyfriend. :blush: :wub:

How's my Dad doing up there? ;) I'm sure he is dancing among your flowers at this moment. He simply loved the rain too. Did he sing to you yet? Oh you should let him sing with your choir of angels. He has such a lovely baritone voice. I can almost hear him now.... :wub:

I will enjoy my beautiful rainy birthday.... I can almost imagine the flowers after the rain has stopped.... :wub:

M

:heart:

dear bestfriend,

when i was on my bed during the past week, i was asking the reason why

you made sick...well, now i know. and i owe u tnx now, for giving me those times

to reflect on how you made feel blessed inspite of all the problems we have right

now. u made me smile, for those txt msgs that i received, wishing me to get well

soon. after all, i felt the warmness of your love.

bestfriend, end of the month na naman... i know what nayko is thinking

right now. give her the strenght she needs. make her realize that we (me and

brothers) love her so much, and we salute her for her undying love to tayko.

above all, thank you for the gift of life for tayko. we're so happy that we

still have him. and am hoping that he'll get well (totally), because you know

i cant afford to lose him. i love him so much.

good day bestfriend! lav yah!

ilang araw na lang at 23 years na ako dito sa mundo. maraming salamat at ako'y binigyan nyo nang pagkakataon na manalo at mabigo. masayahan at masaktan. marami akong natutunan. ngayong malapit na ang kapistahan ko, sana'y gabayan nyo pa rin ako sa aking paglalakbay sa mundong ito. alam ko naman na di nyo ako pababayaan. salamat muli!