Guest kizmet

Dear Lord,

Here at MTC, you have linked our lives one with another that we do affect, for good or ill, all other lives. So guide us in every posts or activities we have, that we may do it not for self alone, but for the common good. Make us mindful of the rights and feelings of other members and arouse our concern for those who are most in need. Amen

F

Guest kizmet

I've come to YOU, my dear LORD to ask YOU for forgivness. I know I often let YOU down and yet YOU're still here beside me to guide me and to give me real, true meaning of life. Give me more strength and show me the way to please YOU more and more each day. Teach me to be more humble and to live my life in a simple Christ-like way, AMEN.

F

Edited by kizmet
Guest kizmet

Teach us good LORD, to serve thee as YOU deserve; to give and not to count the cost; to fight and not to heed the wounds; to toil and not to seek for rest; to labor and not to ask for any reward save that of knowing that we do YOUR will. Amen

F

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me the gift of life and creating me just as I am. I may be imperfect like the rest of the human race, but I really like how you molded me.

Thank you for all the challenges you have given me. It has really brought a lot of action and drama in my life.

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful family and a good set of friends. They have really made my life worth living.

In everything I do and will do, please always be there to guide me...

dear god...

thank you for the gift of healing for my sister. as you heal her body, and make her the way she was before again, please give her serenity and peace of mind too... that she may move past her inner struggles and be the person you intended her to be.

this i ask in your son jesus christ's holy name.

amen.

dear lord,

i cant ask for anything anymore. not with all the blessings that you have given... even if there are hard times that i face, you've always managed to make me feel that all these will pass.

thank you for making me as strong as i am now. i pray that i may continue to live a life that you want me to be. to go with what ur plans are for me and not the plans that i seem to see as right.

i know that even if i dont tell you what i want, you know what's in my heart. i dont really know if that is right. lord, teach me to just focus and believe. i want what u want for me.

i give back to you all the glory. amen.

Lord,

I'll be going to Naga this Wednesday, and I'll be staying there for almost three weeks. Please take care of my brother while I'm away. It'll be the first instance in a very long time that I'll be far from him for an extended period.

Also, please take care of me while I'm there, cuz I know that you know how much of a disaster magnet I am. :blush:

I've made a couple of new friends and I also thank you for them. One's been of great help regarding my stay in Naga; and the other one's such an angel cuz we think alike. :D

Lastly, thank you for everything. The joys, pains, triumphs, and tribulations that I went through, cuz without them, I wouldn't be me. :blush:

Thank you for everything.

Amen.

Dear Lord,

Bukas ay ang class ko ang sponsor ng mass. Hindi ko po sila masasamahan dahil tatanggalin ang mga tahi sa inoperahan sa akin. sana po ay gabayan ninyo sila kahit na wala ako dun.

Sana rin po ay maging maayos na ang lahat sa school lalu na sa aming mga guro. gabayan mo kami sa aming paglalakbay tungo sa iyong kadakilaan....

amen

dear god...

i know you give certain things to us because you know they would be good for us.

i dont know what you mean by to tell me with what happened the other night... but im hoping that you have a greater plan for all this.

thy will be done, dearest god.

Guest kizmet

Dear Lord,

In a tormented mind of previous times where nothing was good, to You I cried.... You came, and i was taken up by love so pure and real. You came to take me as I am, and to heal me. How can I be so blessed with such love, such healing? Continue to guide me that I maybe most deserving of your love, AMEN.

F

dearest god...

i know you think i can handle this.

but .. part of me rages at the hurt.

its as if you teased me with a present i so wanted.

and then you took it away.

but i know that there is a reason for this

i also know you undertand when i rant and rave this way.

make me strong god.

help me get through this.

in your own time. in the way you best see fit for me.

amen.

Guest breakdowngirl

quoting from my all-time favorite movie, End Of the Affair....

Dear God,

I am so tired being without him....

(or somethig to this effect, hehehe)