Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

ayos na sana kung napalitan si max (nagandahan ako kasi dun sa roorback tsaka sa dantexxi) pero yung layasan sila ni igor iba na yun mga chong. (nag-iba na lang sana sila ng pangalan)

(panonoorin ko nalang performance ng orig na line-up sa youtube pati na sa chaos dvd ko)

uy 'di ko alam to chong ah.. nagreconcile na pala si max tsaka si igor? haha kawawa naman sepultura

Cavalera Conspiracy hindi mo pa ba naririnig? :rolleyes:

ayus to! after a decade of bein apart with each other...this album

will probably bring back the glory days of early sepultura.... :thumbsupsmiley:

pero maganda din yung nabasa kong article about the whole sepultura reunion

including the past and present members...kaso wala na sila igor at max sa lineup..pano kya yun? :unsure:

oh well i still enjoy listening to their old stuff astig! :evil:

Slayer fan here, especially their Seasons In the Abyss album. Lots of great riffs. Not just blur.

They concoct irresistibably dark but fun lyrics. Very intelligently crafted. Here's my fave Slayer songs in no order, plus some lyrics I could still recall :

Blood Red ('no disguise can deface evil that stains the primitive sickle blood red')

South Of Heaven ('bastard sons begat your cunting daughters, promiscous mothers with your incestous fathers')

Post Mortem

Spirit In Black (Broken glass reflections show your flesh eaten away Beyond the gates I'll take you where the blood forever rains)

Die By The Sword (Live by the sword and help to contain The helpless minds of you all / Die by my hand in pools of blood Clutch yourself as you fall)

Hell Awaits (The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see There's no price to pay just follow me / I can take your lost soul from the grave Jesus knows your soul can not be saved)

Ficitional Reality (Treachery ! mysery! violence ! insanity ! /Scavengers closing in ! Covering the truth again !)

Read Between The Lies (In your mind's eye could you truly believe That by giving you can save your soul,

Could you be so naive! / You heal the sick, you raise the dead, You blind the congregation With the things you say. / Religious blackmail a deceit of trust, That death will come and all will be lost. / Can you hear the serpents call, Look deep in those deceiving eyes. / Ignore the writing on the wall, You should read between the lies.)

Mandatory Suicide (murder at your every foot step a child's toy sudden death. Sniper blazes you thru your knees falling down can you feel the heat)

Expendable Youth (gunned down cold on a raw deal home turf my battlefield / In no one's way caught in a crossfire stray bullets can k*ll )

Skeletons Of Society (minutes seem like days since fire ruled the sky / The rich became the beggars

And the fools became the wise )

Born Of Fire (Join in my quest to leave life overturned Spanning the world wave of doom / Spewing out death with the evil I've churned Awaken the dead from their tombs / Love turns to lust the sensations I've felt Exploring the pleasures of sin / Making the best of the cards I've been dealth Adjusting the odds so I win)

Dead Skin Mask (Simple smiles elude psychotic eyes Lose all mind control rationale declines / Empty eyes enslave the creations Of placid faces and lifeless pageants)

213 (The excitement of dissection is sweet My skin crawls with orgasmic speed / A lifeless object for my subjection An obsession beyond your imagination)

Spill The Blood (Spill your blood, let it run on to me / Take my hand and let go of your life)

Gemini

----------

I still remember in 1990, pakiramdam ko ako lang Slayer fan. I bought out of curiosity Seasons In The Abyss. Galing kasi nung cover, mossy green. I didn't like at first, kakaiba kasi sa glam bands na naririnig ko. Di ko maintindihan ung format especially because the first song War Ensemble, but the second song Blood Red really has nice jumpy riff. Then came the disco third song Spirit In Black. Ayos! Then a slow-mid tempo hooking riff for the 4th song Expendable Youth. Then the fifth is a song that has scary intro Dead Skin Mask.

On the other side of the tape, speed and blur again on Hallowed Point, but then a machine gun riff in Skeletons Of Society. Then speed again in Temptation, then another speed but a hell of a great one in Born Of Fire. Tapos the haunting Seasons in the Abyss, which by the way I forgot to mention above post that it is also a fave of mine, in fact i would say a top 3 fave Slayer song.

Then I got confirmation from a magazine that Slayer is a heavyweight in speed metal. So I tried to find their earlier albums. Banas ako sa paghahanap ng Slayer album kasi binibigay sa akin e Leo Sayer haha. No record store was caarying legit Slayer earlier albums I found this store in front of Quiapo Church and that is where I buy bootleg re-record copies. I also got 2 VHS concerts from the same store : Monster of Rock 1994 and ung 1985 concert nila with Venom and Exodus.

As it turns out, it would be much much later before pre-1990 Slayer albums would be issued. I would say I bought the tapes the first day they were made available because I got the tip from Odyssey saleslady the day they will have them in store.

Then came the expensive purchasing of CD formats of all Slayer albums. Bisyo talaga. Oh well, that's what fanatics do.

I didn't like Undisputed Attitude though and it's a waste of my money. I got punked.

Swerte na kids ngayon. They can down load music for free or minimal cost, or yet but pirated CDs and listen. In the 80s and 90s, wala nyan. Money is saved from school allowance, higpitan talaga ng sinturon, para lang makabili ng tape. THEN, dun pa lang malalaman na pangit pala music. Nakakahiya kasi na pabuksan sa saleslady ung mga nakabalot na plastic na tapes para mapakinggan kung ano music nung band, tapos di bibilhin pag di gusto, lalo na pag charmer ung lady. Once nabuksan tape, at ngumiti ng matapis si salesgirl, tatlong araw akong walang lunch sa school.

Now, there's clips in internet, there's reviews in internet, everything.

ayus to! after a decade of bein apart with each other...this album

will probably bring back the glory days of early sepultura.... :thumbsupsmiley:

pero maganda din yung nabasa kong article about the whole sepultura reunion

including the past and present members...kaso wala na sila igor at max sa lineup..pano kya yun? :unsure:

oh well i still enjoy listening to their old stuff astig! :evil:

parang soulfly parin ang tunog eh..... :rolleyes: