Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

• 3 weeks later...

Kaya 'di sumama si John Bush kasi di naman talaga siya kasama dun. Reunion kasi ito ng classic Anthrax lineup na gumawa ng "Among the Living" album nila. The reunited lineup was rumored to be part of Ozzfest 2005 pero hindi natuloy. They will be touring on their own North American tour though.

Pero hindi naman tayo apektado nito kasi di naman sila pupunta dito e. :(

Kaya 'di sumama si John Bush kasi di naman talaga siya kasama dun. Reunion kasi ito ng classic Anthrax lineup na gumawa ng "Among the Living" album nila. The reunited lineup was rumored to be part of Ozzfest 2005 pero hindi natuloy. They will be touring on their own North American tour though.

Pero hindi naman tayo apektado nito kasi di naman sila pupunta dito e. :(

Pre, gagawa ba sila ng album? Ok lang ba kay John Bush yung nangyari? Kaya ba sila nag-reunion ay para kumita lang? Para kasing mukha silang pera sa ginagawa nila. :(

maybe they just miss the good old days when they where still actually dishing out good kewl music!!!

actually if im not mistaken they were the first one to do the crossover rap-metal thing right!!!

tell me if im wrong coz i havent been up to date to the metal scene since all those foreign metal magz' prices skyrocketted!!!

the best anthrax album for me would always be "attack of the killer B's" !!!

im more of a gabba F1 techno dude right now but i do still ache for my speed/industrial/gore/crossover metal/death metal ROOTS!!!!!!

Whatever happened to sepultura, megadeath, skid row, pantera, death angel, obituary, ministry, prong, primus, nin, and all of those bands that i forgot already :headsetsmiley: :evil: :evil:

maybe they just miss the good old days when they where still actually dishing out good kewl music!!!

It's more like a nostalgia trip. Anthrax has made mediocre music as of late.

actually if im not mistaken they were the first one to do the crossover rap-metal thing right!!!

Yep, they're to blame for starting that rap metal crossover.

tell me if im wrong coz i havent been up to date to the metal scene since all those foreign metal magz' prices skyrocketted!!!

Dude, may access ka naman sa internet di ba? Hindi mo na kailangan bumili ng metal mags. Mag-browse ka na lang sa mga metal new sites tulad ng blabbemouth.net, metalupdate.com etc.

the best anthrax album for me would always be "attack of the killer B's" !!! 

That isn't even a proper Anthrax album. Puro mga b-sides ng singles lang nila yun. You should try to check out their earlier material like "Fistful of Metal", "Spreading the Disease" and "Among the Living".

Whatever happened to sepultura, megadeath, skid row, pantera, death angel, obituary, ministry, prong, primus, nin, and all of those bands that i forgot already

How long have you been away from metal? Here goes:

Sepultura - Max left the band in '96 and he formed Soulfly. His replacement was some black dude named Derrick Green. Both Sepultura and Soulfly sucks btw.

Ehem, Megadeth, hindi 'megadeath' - They released a new album last year, "The System Has Failed" with only Mustaine remaining from the last lineup. It's a great comeback album.

Skid Row - Sebastian Bach and Rob Affuso are no longer in the band. The new lineup released an album called "Thick Skin" last year. From what I heard, it wasn't that great.

Pantera - broke up in 2001. Dimebag was murdered December, 2003

Death Angel - they released a comeback album last year, "The Art of Dying". It's a decent album but they're not as thrashy as before.

Obituary - they reformed this year and plan to release an album. They're touring in support of Slipknot in the US.

Ministry - still active but hasn't released anything decent since Psalm 69.

Prong - released a comeback album called "Scorpio Rising" a couple of years back. It wasn't good at all.

Primus/NIN - both are not metal so why bother discussing them here.

count me in... my taste in music is rather varied though... everything from arethra franklin to savage garden to matchbox 20 to slayer to ACDC to jimi hendrix to korn to tonic to oasis, metallica, pantera, marilyn manson, all saints, 311, tupac, RATM, the black crowes etc etc...

Ang lupit ni Alexi Laiho. Watched the Mystic Festival DVD w/c includes performances by Children Of Bodom, Mayhem, Zyklon, Behemoth, Sinister, Source Of Tide, Devilyn, & Cemetery Of Scream.

I also got the ff. DVDs:

Van Halen - Live Without A Net

Ozzy - Live In Budokan

Death - Live In LA

Cradle Of Filth - Heavy, Left Handed, & Candid

Dream Theater - Metropolis 2000

Hypocrisy - Live & Clips

Marduk - Funeral Marches & Warsongs

Dark Tranquility - Live Damage

Def Leppard - Historia/ In The Round In Your Face

Iron MAiden - Raising Hell

Artrosis - Live In Krakow