Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Guys, help me out naman...

I've been looking for Iron Maiden's "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" and "Aces High" cd, wala ako makita. Also looking for Helloween's "Keeper of the seven keys" CD. You might have seen these CDs somewhere, pls let me know where that is. Thanks a lot!

Cheers! and keep on Headbanging!!!

Dude, walang album na 'Aces High' ang title ang Maiden. They do have a song titled 'Aces High', and it can be found on the "Powerslave" album, baka yun ang tinutukoy mo. You can check out Tower records in Glorietta and Music One in Greenbelt as they occasionally stock those titles.

Yung sa Helloween naman, punta ka sa Disc-Xchange sa Connecticut st, near Greenhills. May nakita akong kopya nun dun several months ago, baka andun pa.

np: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - Love

you guys interested to swap mp3 collections of heavy metal music? have some in my collection

im interested as well. i can set up my computer as an ftp server where you can access my music collection. you can drop off your files there as well. we'll just have to set up a date and time. ive got all metallica albums (k*ll em all - st. anger + concert albums), pantera, black sabbath, led zep, guns n' roses..etc..

Dude, walang album na 'Aces High' ang title ang Maiden. They do have a song titled 'Aces High', and it can be found on the "Powerslave" album, baka yun ang tinutukoy mo. You can check out Tower records in Glorietta and Music One in Greenbelt as they occasionally stock those titles.

Yung sa Helloween naman, punta ka sa Disc-Xchange sa Connecticut st, near Greenhills. May nakita akong kopya nun dun several months ago, baka andun pa.

np: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - Love

Bro, Thanks. Yeah, its "Powerslave", not "Aces High". Thanks for the correction. I kinda forgot the name of the album so I thought it best to just write one of the popular songs included in it.

Will check out Tower records and Disc-Xchange.

Thanks again!

:evil: TOP 10 METAL BANDS OF ALL TIME!!!

1.BLACK SABBATH= GODS of metal,created the anti hippie music that influenced every metal band today,original line up is still the best OZZY,IOMMI,BUTLER AND WARD!!!!

2.METALLICA= heir to the throne of sabbath,early metallica works is still considered the greatest speed metal album of all time

3.SLAYER=when listened to, makes you wanna k*ll someone and sacrifice 'em

4.PANTERA= innovators of power metal

5.CRADLE OF FILTH= black metal's finest.Complete with theatrics,their GIG looks like a satanic feast

6.SEPULTURA= they incorporated tribal music into thrash metal

7.EMPEROR= this is the sound when vikings learns to rock.PURE f**kIN NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL !!

8.IRON MAIDEN= bruce dickinson f**kin rules

9.RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE=whether you consider this metal or not,this left winged rap metal band

opened everyones eyes to the reality that the SYSTEM SUCKS!!!

10.NAPALM DEATH= often imitated, never duplicated!!! :evil:

LISTEN, ENJOY AND LET YOUR SOUL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!! :evil:

4.PANTERA= innovators of power metal

Huy bata, alam mo ba ang pinagsasabi mo? Nakarinig ka na ba ng totoong power metal? Makinig ka kaya ng HELLOWEEN, BLIND GUARDIAN, EDGUY, RHAPSODY, LOST HORIZON, RAGE, ANGRA, KAMELOT, DRAGONFORCE? Paki-isplika nga kung paano naging power metal ang Pantera?

9.RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE=whether you consider this metal or not,this left winged rap metal band

opened everyones eyes to the reality that the SYSTEM SUCKS!!!

Nope, RATM is not a metal band. They're not even a good live band. I saw them perform at the Cuneta Astrodome several years back and they sucked!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Oo nga paano naging power metal ang Pantera. They started as a glam band bago naging trash. Never silang naging power metal.

Dagdag ko pa sa power metal bands: HAMMERFALL, STRATOVARIUS, SONATA ARCTICA, NIGHTWISH, JAG PANZER

Hope you'll search the artists we mentioned & you'll know what power metal is.

Edited by Dr.Love
Pantera were one of the most influential Heavy Metal bands of the 1990s. They were modern (or so-called "power-groove") metal. psensya hindi pala power metal.AT hindi ako bata, ASS WIPE!!! :grr:

Ayun, power-groove hindi power metal. Atleast nalinaw mo! Hindi naman yung Pantera ang issue dito e. Mali lang yung terminology na ginamit mo. Glam metal din ang Pantera nung '80s, alam mo ba yun?

best band ever: HELMET,TOOL,NIN,alice in chains,pearljam

Wrong thread, amplified girl. None of those bands are metal. They may have made some metal-influenced albums but none of them are real metal.

I'd recommend you listen to the real thing, take your pick from the different genres that metal has to offer:

thrash: old SLAYER/METALLICA/MEGADETH/ANTHRAX, KREATOR, DEATH ANGEL, SODOM

death metal: DEICIDE, DEATH, OBITUARY, SUFFOCATION, MORBID ANGEL, CANNIBAL CORPSE

black metal: DARKTHRONE, IMMORTAL, EMPEROR, MAYHEM, early-BATHORY

power metal: DRAGONFORCE, LOST HORIZON, HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, RHAPSODY

goth metal: CRADLE OF FILTH, PARADISE LOST

traditional metal: IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, MANOWAR

doom metal: CATHEDRAL, DOOMSWORD, ELECTRIC WIZARD

1st RETRIBUTION @ Nightwish Bar, Adriatico Malate (beside Rob Place)

July 09 (saturday) 8pm onwards

feat. Severed, Antropine, Arms of the Few, Hampaslupa, Drain, Whorelocke, PAT, Carnal Abuse, Tenebrion, Scourge, Kurikong Combat, Prime8, Deep Sleep, Pueblo Ring, and Killjoy

P100/ ticket with 1 free beer

invite ko lng sana kyo..

post-58749-1119242781.jpg

Wrong thread, amplified girl. None of those bands are metal. They may have made some metal-influenced albums but none of them are real metal.

I'd recommend you listen to the real thing, take your pick from the different genres that metal has to offer:

thrash: old SLAYER/METALLICA/MEGADETH/ANTHRAX, KREATOR, DEATH ANGEL, SODOM

death metal: DEICIDE, DEATH, OBITUARY, SUFFOCATION, MORBID ANGEL, CANNIBAL CORPSE

black metal: DARKTHRONE, IMMORTAL, EMPEROR, MAYHEM, early-BATHORY

power metal: DRAGONFORCE, LOST HORIZON, HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, RHAPSODY

goth metal: CRADLE OF FILTH, PARADISE LOST

traditional metal: IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, MANOWAR

doom metal: CATHEDRAL, DOOMSWORD, ELECTRIC WIZARD

i just love to listen to some of these bands you've mentioned

never taught that they were actually divided to sub genres

for the benefit of us who doesn't know the difference

cud u pls . elaborate more on this issue ...

tenks

metalheads!

invite ko lng sana kyo sa 1st Retribution Gig this july9 @ Nightwish Bar Malate

8pm onwards P100 ticket with 1 free beer

feat. Severed, Antropine, Arms of the Few, Hampaslupa, Drain, Whorelocke, PAT, Pueblo Ring, Prime8, Scourge, Tenebrion, Katoliko, Deep Sleep, Kurikong Combat, Mortal Grudge, and Killjoy

salamat as lahat!

http://geocities.com/retributiongig/retribution01.jpg