• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Hey Metalheads!

I dunno if you noticed but there are a handful of metal dvds being sold locally. You won't find it in the major record bars. It's being sold by our enterprising brothers and sisters from the south (alam nyo na siguro sinasabi ko).

I was at Marikina Riverbanks yesterday and I got for myself Death's Live in LA dvd as well as Behemoth's The Art of Rebellion dvd. In my previous trips there I got for myself Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio and Raising Hell and Nuclear Blast's Death is Just the Beginning dvds. They sell them from as low as 75 to 100 bucks.

Other titles I saw:

SLAYER - Still Reigning (the entire Reign in Blood album played in its entirety! I have this already and I got mine online. Nagsisisi tuloy ako.)

METALLICA - Live s**t: Binge and Purge (finally in dvd form. Maski na meron na ko nito VHS form, babalikan ko to.).

METALLICA - Cunning Stunts

SEPULTURA - Chaos DVD

SKID ROW - I forgot the title

RUSH - Live in Rio (I know, not really metal but they're cool and they're an influence to a lot of metal bands.)

WASP - i forgot the title again

DREAM THEATER - Live Scenes

Sickness: DVD copy ba yung Cliff Em All na nakita mo sa Quiapo? Meron ako nun kaso betamax format pa. Nung eraly '90s ko pa nabili sa Quiapo din.

Sabi ng suki ko sa Riverbanks, i-lista ko lang daw yung titles na gusto ko at ipapahanap niya. Makapaglista nga.

Oo, dvd copy na ung Cliff Em All, ang cover nga nun eh picture ng band na kasama pa si Cliff Burton. Hindi na kasi ako nkakapunta ng Quiapo eh, baka sa riverbank meron un.