Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Released locally na pala yung latest album ng Shadows Fall, "The War Within." Nakabili ako kanina, 300 bucks lang!

Umiskor din ako ng 2-cd anthology ni Joe Satriani. Naka-sale siya, 300 bucks lang kuha ko from the original price of 550. Sa wakas, narinig ko na uli yung "Flying in a Blue Dream". Tagal kong di narinig tong kantang to!

np: Joe Satriani - The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing

@Dr. Love: Sa O Music sa Eastwood ko nabili. Pero kalat na 'to malamang kasi locally released siya ng Vicor. Mukhang madami nga bumibili kasi nung tinanong ko sa saleslady, lama kaagad kung saan nakalagay. Not unlike kung ibang metal title yun, sasabihin na lang sayo na 'out of stock', wala sila o kaya titignan ka na parang di ka naiintindihan.

@Cruesome: Alice Cooper is only considered hard rock nowadays not unlike back in the day (read: the '80s) when he was still considered metal. But I don't think he's glam. He's the total opposite of glam 'coz his image is dark compared to the teeny-bopper-intended image of Poison, Bon Jovi, Winger et al. A lot of people call his music 'shock rock'.

Ozzy is definitely metal, or 'was metal'. His recent efforts are weak and uninspired and contribute absolutely nothing to metal. His work with Sabbath and his solo material up to 'No More Tears' is definitely metal.

@Cruesome: Alice Cooper is only considered hard rock nowadays not unlike back in the day (read: the '80s) when he was still considered metal. But I don't think he's glam. He's the total opposite of glam 'coz his image is dark compared to the teeny-bopper-intended image of Poison, Bon Jovi, Winger et al. A lot of people call his music 'shock rock'.

Ozzy is definitely metal, or 'was metal'. His recent efforts are weak and uninspired and contribute absolutely nothing to metal. His work with Sabbath and his solo material up to 'No More Tears' is definitely metal.

ozzmosis is i think was ozzy's weakest effort, whereas no more tears as the opposite. cooper sounds glam (especially the thrash album) yup, he's dark.

btw, below is a post from ozzy.com

Ozzy is looking for a guitar player to write his next studio album with. This is your big chance! All interested parties should send a package showcasing their guitar skills to:

Ozzy Osbourne Guitar Player

P.O. Box 5249

Beverly Hills, CA 90209

any mtc taker?

i wonder what happened to zakk wylde.

just wanna share

BLOOD FREAK BAND MEMBERS KILLED IN AUTO ACCIDENT!

"It is a very, very sad day for Razorback Records and the whole Horror Hive. We received a call today from Jason Grinter's wife, Martha, that Jason and the rest of BLOOD FREAK died in a horrible car accident sometime over the weekend. They had left Anaheim, BLOOD FREAK's hometown, on Friday morning and were driving to Seattle so they could begin recording their long-awaited second album, "Live Fast, Die Young, & Leave a Flesh-Eating Corpse," this week. The album was to have been the second released by Razorback Records. Jason and the boys were about to head into Portland when something went wrong and their rented van veered off the road. Tragically, all three passengers were killed in the crash. Exactly what went "wrong" with BLOOD FREAK's van isn't known yet. We hope to have more details soon. What we do know is that Razorback Records and the Horror Hive mourns the deaths of our fellow gore-hounds in BLOOD FREAK, a band that rose out of the obscurity of the '80s/early '90s death metal/goregrind underground only to be lost before its time ...

BLOOD FREAK: 1988 - 2005

R.I.P.

just wanna share

BLOOD FREAK BAND MEMBERS KILLED IN AUTO ACCIDENT!

"It is a very, very sad day for Razorback Records and the whole Horror Hive. We received a call today from Jason Grinter's wife, Martha, that Jason and the rest of BLOOD FREAK died in a horrible car accident sometime over the weekend. They had left Anaheim, BLOOD FREAK's hometown, on Friday morning and were driving to Seattle so they could begin recording their long-awaited second album, "Live Fast, Die Young, & Leave a Flesh-Eating Corpse," this week. The album was to have been the second released by Razorback Records. Jason and the boys were about to head into Portland when something went wrong and their rented van veered off the road. Tragically, all three passengers were killed in the crash. Exactly what went "wrong" with BLOOD FREAK's van isn't known yet. We hope to have more details soon. What we do know is that Razorback Records and the Horror Hive mourns the deaths of our fellow gore-hounds in BLOOD FREAK, a band that rose out of the obscurity of the '80s/early '90s death metal/goregrind underground only to be lost before its time ...

BLOOD FREAK: 1988 - 2005

R.I.P.

IRON MAIDEN were pelted with eggs, interrupted by chants for Ozzy Osbourne, and inexplicably had their power cut several times during its final Ozzfest performance in Devore. In addition, Osbourne's wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, came onstage following MAIDEN's set to call MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson a "prick," while offering thanks to the rest of MAIDEN and their crew.

i still do listen to metal music... yun yung stepping stone ko para matuto ng mga technicalities sa guitars.... metallica, megadeth, ozzy osborne, black sabbath, etc...

pero merong metal music na di mo na masyadong maintindihan yung instrumentation puro distortion lng.... yun ang nakakainis pkinggan ...

Here's my play list

SLAYER -Behind the Crooked Cross,Cleanse the Soul,South of Heaven,Silent Scream,Angel of Death

Altar of Sacrifice,War ensemble,Skeletons of Society,Dead Skin Mask

PANTERA - 5 minutes alone,Walk,f**king HOSTILE,Cowboys form hell,cemetery gates,This love

SEPULTURA - Desperate cry,Arise,beneath the remains

METALLICA - all the f**king album FADE to Black

Time melts away in this living inferno,

Trapped by a cause that I once understood.

Feeling a sickness building inside of me,

Who will I really have to answer to.

March on through the rivers of red.

Souls drift, they fill the air.

Forced to fight, behind,

The crooked cross.