Here Or There?

considering the politics, economy and poverty line in the country siguro i'd really opt to move out. Para kasing hopeless the bansa. From the top hangang sa baba.

Ang downside lang nito ay i would be leaving the things the nakagisnan ko na, tulad ng traffic sa EDSA, rally sa ORtigas, bagoong, tuyo away ng mga TV networks, nonsense sa congress at senado...dugh. Sa ibang bansa naman, katkot-takot na adjustment sa bagong cultura at ugali ng mga tao. hayyy...ano ba tlaga kuya? Bottom line...i'd prefer to adjust drastically and face bigger hope than face hopelessness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got stationed here by chance..i really have no idea what i was doing here!! but anyway abroad is abso-bloodylutely wonderful..meet new people..you forget about home, you adapt culture and understand people in a higher perspective..but seriously..you don't wanna rot here all your life,i know how it feels working here..i can't wait going out really soon..the only consolation is you getta have to taste the goodlife without even worrying your pocket...coz there is always work, you can still wash some dishes and waitressing and earn $400 dollars a week and you can still party..noone cares if you're some garbage man or something, no discrimination unlike here...so anyway take my advice..leave for FIJI!

• 2 weeks later...

Living in Manila's GREAT! ;-) The restaurants ... places to hang ... gud luking PIPOL! ;-P

Working ... depends if you have something that makes you happy. I have a sis in Australia ... yet, I'm not even considering getting my papers processed just to visit her.

Still love the Philippines! Despite the floods, traffic, rains, soaring prices, unemployment ... bumping into pipol you met somewhr before ... thinking you'd never see them again. ;-P

Maybe work a few years ... safe enuf to invest in a business and CUM back. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to visit and probably migrate to other countries especially somewhere in Europe. I love the fast-paced life and consider myself a wanderer of some sort. :) I get highly excited in seeing other places & meeting new people, learning and adapting to their culture. Been to some parts of Asia and I definitely want to see more! That's been my long time dream, to travel around the world! I easily get bored & from time to time i have this feeling na parang ang liit ng mundo ko when im here in the Philippines. Sadly, there's not much to do here, there's not much to learn and people here are mostly conventional. I love new things, I despise the ordinary & i absolutely hate monotonous things! Knowing my personality, the logical choice would be to leave the country and stay somewhere else. :)

we all have different situations in life eh.. so well, i'd really love to give it a try.. out of the PI, i mean.. this country, though i love SOME of the people, well the other SOME have been such a pain.. and everyday of my life, they just don't know how much every little thing reminds me of them.. bitterness?? yeah whatever.. at least i just wanna lessen those "little" things that remind me of THEM...

this country has already held too much memories for me.. i wanna be able to forget.. though forgetting is impossible coz there will always be instances that i will still remember them, well at least, i've lessen the probability to come across THEM..

and if i shall fail out of PI, then i'll come back.. and proudly say, "at least i tried.." and try not to regret every single effort of it

never ending discussion between me and my wife. She's there in the USA, Im here and she wants to stay there but I dont... :cry: ... i love the Philippines , the girls, and the traffic, and the corruption, and the system of the governmnet and the pollution, and my nosey next door neighbor, and my drunk neighbor...

teka, do i really want or need this in my life? im so confused!!! :cry: :( :blink: