Here Or There?

• 5 months later...

Well, I cannot blame you. Statistically speaking, more 60% ng Filipinos eh gusting umalis ng bansa. ‘Yung remaining 40% malamang 5% doon ‘yung retarded, another 5% mga business man na hindi talaga maiwan ‘yung mga negosyo nila, 10% ‘yung may taning ang buhay at talagang wala ng pag-asa sa buhay at ‘yung remaining another 20% ay mga politicians! ‘Yun mga nagpapasasa sa pinagpapaguran ng iba!! GARAPAL! Bakit pa nga naman sila pupunta ng ibang bansa eh kasarap ng buhay nila sa Pinas!?!

OK… I heard someone saying “hindi naman daw lahat..” Sige let’s have a contest. ‘Yung unang tao na makakapagbigay ng 10 pangalan ng mga politicians na hindi corrupt ang panalo… parang mas madali pa yata 'yung naming the ten latest inventions for this decade!

the political and economic situation of our country is really at its worst...but personally, i would still like to push myself to the limits until i have no reason to stay anymore...nothing beats serving your fellow countrymen and making it big in the country where i grew up in even though it seems hopeless already.. :hypocritesmiley:

staying........ been to 1st world countries, its only a perception that there are more opportunities and that life is alot easier. the same opportunities exist here, problem with many people.... 'they want everything right now'.... alang patience, reality is - like all investments, you need time before you cash in.

• 2 weeks later...