Here Or There?

honestly

even in my younger years... i cant imagine myself living in other land/country

but as time goes by.. having the dream of providing a good life to my family..to my mom

(if given the chance) im willing to spend some years working abroad

(esp now that im still single)..and only go there to WORK and SAVE money

but living my life..rising my child.. growing old.... will always be here in my country

despite of everything.. economic crisis..poverty..simple life... still,

this is my HOME

where my heart and my soul

belongs

dito na lang ako... Since wala na competition dito matitira kasi lahat nag-migrate na,, mataas ang chance na magiging successful ako. ngyaha!!

Hindi nyo lang alam na gold mine tong place na to. that's is the reason why politicians drool over th idea of taking over the government; they're doing everything to wreak havoc because they know what's at stake..

All those idealists (not the politicians- nagkukunwari lang ung mga un) who want to make a difference,, haaayy sayang - LAHAT SILA PAGKAIN LANG NG MGA VIB (Vultures in Barong)

the young professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, inventors -- tsalap nyo lalo na TAX nyo!!

All you bloodsuckers (VIB) Life is short mamatay din kayo!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!! :grr: :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

i would move if i was still young, i don't know if i would if i was older it could be a lot of stress.

but i would come back to the Philippines.

this is all hypothetical,

i have had an apartment in the Philippines,

since i have not posted my picture yet a few people don't know that I'm a white American guy,

that's why its hypothetical.

i would like to have a vacation home or early retirement home in the Philippines,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ako pupunta ako sa states para mag aral ng pangarap kong pag aralan

Kung sweswertehen na makaag asawa ng tagadoon, maganda.

Pero kung magkakaanak kami dito ko sila papaaralin kasi matagal ng education doon more than 15 years ata, dito mga 15 years lang tapos ka na HS and college.

Tsaka may mga filipino traits akong gustong manahin ng mga anak ko.

Kaya babalik balik pa din siguro ako dito.

I am home where my heart is, syempre sa atin pa rin. I know there are other countries and governments better that what we have, being an OFW, i've been to places and cities much better than what we have, pero iba pa rin ang pilipinas.

at kahit san ka man magtungo.... sabi pa ni Gary V. "babalik ka rin".......

:mtc:

ive been out of the country for 9 months now. it's fun & financially rewarding, but there really is no place like home. there are a lot of lonely nights, being away from your family, friends, & everything youre familiar with. so okay, i will work abroad, but in the end, i will always go back home.

if i could earn the amount of money that i will be earning there converted already to local currency here,there is no reason why i won't stay here. but on second thought,financial consideration is not the only issue worth considering....for me,factor rin ang healthcare,peace and order,standard of living and most especially yung educational standard.

i'm a sentimental sucker so i choose here.

besides, the reason people give for leaving - that there are more opportunities outside the country - well, to me half of it is hogwash. there may be a lot of opportunities in foreign lands but it is still up to you to make things happen. for that matter, i believe people can make the most of opportunities here as well.

i've seen many ofws leave and come back with nary a fortune nor a better life. some were even worse off than before they left. my uncle was a seaman who made great sums abroad, properties and all but eventually died (rest his soul) a miserable alcoholic plenty a-children in want. my dad spent a quarter of his life in the middle east slaving away for the camel-lovers and its still not entirely a prosperous investment. my brother lives in the usa to this day and he says its still the same amount of work you'd have to put in plus more considering all the adjustments you have to make. its not that they earn more there (as the expenses are also high), its that they have more opportunities for credit there. another case in point, retiring foreigners are looking into the philippines to live the rest of their lives here.

the problem in our society is that we were taught (read: brainwashed) to seek greener pastures. there is alternatively the option to till and labor for our own homeland so that it too will grow as green or even greener. granted, the eco-political structures are not as progressive now as it should, but choosing the option to migrate won't help us all. we will always work for a living (yes, even investments require work) wherever we are in the world. why not work here now and help in transforming our society for future generations.

hindi ko sinasabing magtiis tayo sa pilipinas. maraming mga pilipino ang nagtatagumpay rin sa ibang bansa. ang punto ko lang, darating din ang panahon, sa awa ng diyos at sa gawa nating mga pilipino na tayo rin ay magtatagumpay sa sarili nating bayan.

I my option is to go to STARS HOLLOW, a fictional town in Gilmore Girls where everybody knows everyone else. Where life is easier than thought of. But, its not true. There's no other town where I wanna be. I' ll transfer my family there without any second thought.

Or I'll just stay here... where I will enjoy my favorite sisig from Aling Lucing.. hehehehe...