Here Or There?

Simple lang ito...if you're doing good here in the Philippines you'd rather stay. But if you're not and you have the oppurtunity, you'll go in a heartbeat.

Hanga ako sa mga OFW...they work hard outside the country, send back home their hard-earned money to make a better life for their family. Those money generate much-needed local jobs and in turn keeps our economy afloat.

For me, I'm doing this for my children..once they're settled and going back home.

i'm still doing well here in the phils, despite the fact that there are definitely more lucrative opportunities for me abroad.

but if push came to shove, and i'd have to work abroad, i'll choose to go somewhere near, like HK, Singapore, Thailand or Malaysia.

• 5 weeks later...

-not thinking/considering of being a third world country because of CORRUPTION, our country imo, is the best to live in, we can have almost everything here from the expensive and glamorous to pirated and smuggled. you can even eat a meal here for only P15.00 to P20.00. and most importantly our family values.

-for me financial security is the only reason why most Filipinos go abroad. if you can live or work here and give your family just a comfortable life i see no reason to work or live abroad.

-everyday i see many foreigners aged 50 and above who's retired from their country married to a filipina and living here, i guess we all know the reason.

-we're Filipinos we live in the Philippines, there's no place like home.

i like to migrate just to have a fall back to ! compare to canada and taiwan and states , when ever a citizen get hospitalize , u just pay 20% of the cost and thats security and the reason why they contribute for monthly health payment. and they have home for the aged , so not to worry when u get old and that there will be a place for you incase your worthless child/children dump yah.

but of course things might change and maybe i will rethink it over again !!!

Edited by profX