Here Or There?

• 2 weeks later...

before i told myself that i wont work or live abroad. i just like going abroad for vacation and pleasure. thats it.

but these past few weeks, i have been reconsidering and is actually thinking seriously of going out of the country to migrate with my family... but definitely, if ever i go abroad, it has to be with my whole family.

i'm praying for it now... i know God will guide me for this big decision.

I had lived abroad for a while .... i still went back here for my family but that doesn't mean i wont go back live abroad again. I'm considering that and that might happen soon, pero gusto ko dito ako sa pinas mag retired with my love one's.

For me, i believed that if you let your emotion control you in everything that you are doing...you will be the loser in the end! meaning, if you didn't try to live abroad or pursue other things that you are thinking/wanting to do because Family/Friends here, in the end you will regretted it and you will be like those people that stopping you to succeed or rather experience does things that you chose not to do. And if those people love/care you enough, they will support you and let you go. :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

My family and I came to Sydney with nothing almost 20 years ago, my parents lived a simple life and worked hard for the things they have now, they put my brother and I through school, we've since gone on to our chosen careers, now I look back and wonder how different our lives would have been if we remained in the Philippines.

If I was to do it all over again I would have done the same thing, I haven't forgotten where I was born and the colour of my skin, but Australia is my home now.

If you ever get the chance to come to Australia for work or to live, then make the most of it because opportunities are hard to come by. Filipinos are well regarded here because of their hardworking attributes and strong family values, they're respected because they earn their keep.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...