I just want to ask what's the best i can do for this.  I'm eyeing a house & lot package worth 5M, if lot only that would 1.8M. 

Both requires a 20% downpayment (1M for house & lot and around 300K+ for the lot only).  The 80% can be paid in lump sum via a bank loan or pagibig loan after 24 months.

I have a time deposit pero I don't want to use that for the downpayment because it's earning interest na.  I'm thinking of availing a pagibig loan to be paid in 5 years (the shortest term).  However, will that affect my loan application for the 80% balance (two years from now).

What should I do, I mean what could be my best move for this?

Hope to hear from you, thanks, thanks.

How much is money do you have in your TD(time deposit)?

The shorter term you have on your Pag-ibig loan, the higher the monthly ammortization.

or bili ka ng rights lang sa existing business.

the advantages are its cheaper than setting up your own and the business is already running. provided you check it out first and see if its bleeding red ink already. :lol:

disadvantages are the fact that its not really yours hehe and the income will be a trifle smaller.

With everything thats happening now in our country, starting a business doesn't seem like a really good idea. If you want something to invest in, it would be better to invest in the stock market, thats if you know how to play with the figures, or probably try out and online business where you can earn from your own home. Either which way, you'll decide whats best for you. :D

70,000? magpapagawa ako ng rolling store. (VAN) tapos kung saan may rally dun ako. tinda ko, eload,(baka may maubusan ng load) payong at kapote,(baka bombahin ng tubig eh) placards at mga gamit pang welga. tinda din akong pagkain pero konti lang kasi may pakain naman sa mga rally eh.

Bro, medyo maliit yung Php 70,000 for a franchise business. Mas maganda kasi kung franchise because the business is already tested. Less and risk.

If I have Php 70,000, i'll set up a travel agency. Maganda kasi ang perks. If you're interested I can help you. Just PM me.

Edited by baccaratboy

i heard about this also. the franchise name is super value. actually the office is here in sta rosa laguna. varying food stalls like binalot, pizzito, nachos, waffles, pinoy big burger etc. actually im watching it now. but the names are not yet even heard of. although for 15k - 25k franchise i think its worth the gamble. altho' you may need to allot more capital than this depending on your preferred location. here's the number 09266927325 / 09212382288. im targetting them kasi for my web development. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Ready to build your nest egg? What if you can retire in 5 years?

Do you want to:

* Improve your personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of your hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase your current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on March 12, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@gmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

Are you Planning to SELL your business ? or BUY one ? or START one ? Is your current business in need of improvement ? or a full scale transformational change?

BIZWORX INC. is a management consulting firm that can help you. Our areas of expertise are in Business Management, Business Development and Enterprise Planning, Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing and General Accounting Services.

Please contact us for an initial consultation. BIZWORX INC. is located at 507 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. (formerly Emerald Ave.,) Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Look for TINA or GINA.

Are you Planning to SELL your business ? or BUY one ? or START one ? Is your current business in need of improvement ? or a full scale transformational change?

BIZWORX INC. is a management consulting firm that can help you. Our areas of expertise are in Business Management, Business Development and Enterprise Planning, Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing and General Accounting Services.

Please contact us for an initial consultation. BIZWORX INC. is located at 507 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. (formerly Emerald Ave.,) Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Look for Tina or Gina.

Guest fhoryou
Is this the group where Larry Gamboa is in? ... because if he is, then i am very interested with this.

This is the group where Larry Gamboa Learned to play the Cashflow 101 and apply the principles.

Then they rent the game board from this group to uplift their financial intelligence

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Do you want to:

* Improve personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective financial negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on March 26, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on March 22. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@gmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

Mission:

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

hi ide like to know where those stalls are located? some of them are un familiar thats why i want to check the food first. thanks!

4.Suhiro Japanese Food

5.Super Pizza

6.Super Donuts

7.Wow Pares

8.Chiken Ala King

9.Dahon ng Saging

10.Belgian Waffle

)

12.Bread Concept

13.Celfon Biz(Repair & accs.)

16.Potato Master

17.Pizzito Pizza

18.Siver Scents

19.Melano Home Care

20.Cafe n' Desal

23.Home Rice Depot

24.Pasta N Tips

all the names i deleted yun yung alam ko na. yun mga nasa list pa pls tell me kun san sila located. thanks!!

ahhh ganun ba..kasi yung nasa old na listhan ung na copy ko..sorry bout that...yung mga bago na alam ko na ready for franchise are:

Super Pizza

Belgian Waffle

Pasta N Tips

Chiken Ala King

Ay! Caramba Food Snacks(Mexican Food

Cafe n' Desal

Celfon Biz(Repair & accs.)

Bread Concept

Wow Pares

Suhiro Japanese Food

Super Donuts

Siver Scents

Home Rice Depot

Potato Master

Pizzito Pizza

ndi ko pa rin kabisado kung san sila naka locate eh..but if u are interested i think u can taste their product sa pasig eh...kasi ako ang natikman ko plang eh yung dimsum republic nila,kasi yun ang ipa franchise ko...kasi new pa rin lang ako d2 eh..but if u want to know all the details mr number akong ibibigay sayo..just pm me na lang po :)

Since we're all together here, discussing different topics, might as well chat bout something that puts dough in our pockets! This topic is for tips, investing guides, tools, instruments, anything and everything you wanna know about making money through business and investments, let's talk about it here.

Lahat naman tayo gusto kumita diba?

And let's try to protect each other from those scams out there, para walang malugi and lahat tayo panalo. :D If anyone knows of some scam operation or dubious investment, please post it here din.

Good day! I am glad to have found this thread indeed ...

In the short term, though, I may be OT ... I am researching for an article on podcasting as a marketing tool ... would anyone be interested in giving an interview or even just a comment? The article is due to come out in AdEdge magazine for distribution to PANA members... All comments will be duly credited (we will need professional info for this)...

Er... hope I'm not OT. Thanks much for your time. :)

Hope this will be a forum for all business minded people!  :D

We can post opportunities, queries, suggestions, anything about legal money making!  :)

:mtc:

Good day! I am glad to have found this thread indeed ...

In the short term, though, I may be OT ... I am researching for an article on podcasting as a marketing tool ... would anyone be interested in giving an interview or even just a comment (for example, if you would try podcasting to promote yourself or your business)? The article is due to come out in AdEdge magazine for distribution to PANA members... All comments will be duly credited (we will need professional info for this)...

Er... hope I'm not OT. Thanks much for your time. :)