Guest fhoryou

Its not who is first but who get there first.

Just think about it Bill Gates wasn't the first but he got there first.

McDonalds wasn't the first franchise, many consider it the pioneer of franchise system, but it got there first.

Its not who did it first but who gets there first.

Most of the time who did it first doesn't get there first.

Based on experience.

Yan nanaman yung pinoy style na paunahan pumasok....Panira sa industriya!!

I don't quite get it. Are you selling the sender application (gateway)? or are you offering a mobile application development service?

If it's a gateway ur selling, what's the TPS? Most companies will require vanity numbers to push their promo, otherwise its just gonna be your regular messaging platform (one to many) and there's already a friendster mobile service running under 227 and 2276 which can cover most of these messaging scenarios :-/... furthermore there are lots of acces numbers that are open to the public for use: ex. 2333 for globe and 211 for smart, all you need is hook up a processing URL to load and provision your app. :P

I'm plugging all this information here just to inform everybody here how easy it is nowadays to create your personal messaging service. FIrst half of 2006, http://www.txtdomain.com will be launched, anybody can register and create their own mobile service, and this isnt limited to SMS alone, this will include MMS services, as well as GPRS, UDH, CSDR and other services as long as the telco's here dont fu*kup on their 3G roll-out. NTC has already granted 3G LIC's to smart, globe, digitel(sun), broadband phil, and one more new player.

Hope some of you will find this information usefull. The site is already live, but it is still under development and under wraps, expect a lot of bugs.

Yes, it's the software that I'm selling ...

The 3/4-digit numbers are availed by companies through a binding contract of guaranteed minimum no. of textes sent/received per month via the telcos.

It's really a matter of what the company plans to do with the application. It comes w/ a GSM modem ... the company would just need to supply it w/ a SIM (can be pre/post-paid).

This allows for push and pull of the company's products and services.

Confidentiality of the company's clients via their DB of mobile numbers need not be shared ... privacy is the thing here.

Yes, it's the software that I'm selling ...

The 3/4-digit numbers are availed by companies through a binding contract of guaranteed minimum no. of textes sent/received per month via the telcos. 

It's really a matter of what the company plans to do with the application.  It comes w/ a GSM modem ... the company would just need to supply it w/ a SIM (can be pre/post-paid). 

This allows for push and pull of the company's products and services.

Confidentiality of the company's clients via their DB of mobile numbers need not be shared ... privacy is the thing here.

I think i have a good idea of what you're selling, sort of something like COMZGATE and another one created by some Filipino Group... which is all very interesting. I really hope you get to be successful in selling it dude, peace and keep well.

You can try the following:

Entertainment Gateway Group - They are a Content Provider, but not all can afford their service or rev-share scheme; you may wanna try asking for their small accounts list. I can't put names here so you have to feel your way thru to get an appointment with their GM or NPD chief, direct line is *-*-*-*-*-*-*. The goal is to get their small accounts and not their major aaccounts.

You can do the same for Information Gateway Group (IG), Wireless Services Asia (WSA), Tincan and many others --- All of the major CP's have their offices in Makati, you can prolly cover all of them in 3 days, at the end of the day you'll have all the SME accounts you can possiblu approach for a year. Suggestion ko lang.

Mod Note: Posting of contact number is stricly prohibited. Please use your pm functions.

Edited by nataraki®
Hi there,

I you help me guys and gals

am looking for the formula for dishwasher liquid and liquid soap.

can you please tell me where I could find this details.

thankS!

Aside from TLRC (in Mandaluyong), you might also want to try NegoEskwela, especially if you're in the QC area. It's in the vicinity of the Quezon Memorial Circle.

The thing about soap-making is that you'd better have a production area apart from your home. That's because production involves some very toxic ingredients. Many years ago, when I decided to make soap for my high school chemistry project, I used the facilities in the hospital where my father worked. And the medical technologists practically screamed when they saw me handling such substances. You don't want those things lying around in your home.

I think i have a good idea of what you're selling, sort of something like COMZGATE and another one created by some Filipino Group... which is all very interesting. I really hope you get to be successful in selling it dude, peace and keep well.

More of the latter ... yes, I am connected with that group. ;-)

Am no dude, dude! ;-P

We're all here providing people information/options.

In the end, it's their decision.

Peace!

Hi there,

I you help me guys and gals

am looking for the formula for dishwasher liquid and liquid soap.

can you please tell me where I could find this details.

thankS!

Someone suggested NegoSkwela in the QC circle area. Well incidentally, I met Charito Planas yesterday and she gave me this contact details. I duuno if this is the Negoskwela mentioned here, but her livelihood training is also in the QC circle, and yes, Planas' group teaches soap making as well as other stuff.

Anyway, Ms. Planas gave me these contact details for inquiries about livelihood programs" (c/o Bing Sabio ***-**** or 0919*******. (i hope posting this numbers, which i got from Planas' flyers, is OK).

Good luck bro.

Mod Note: Posting of contact numbers are strictly prohibited. Please use your pm functions.

Edited by nataraki®

I just want to ask what's the best i can do for this. I'm eyeing a house & lot package worth 5M, if lot only that would 1.8M.

Both requires a 20% downpayment (1M for house & lot and around 300K+ for the lot only). The 80% can be paid in lump sum via a bank loan or pagibig loan after 24 months.

I have a time deposit pero I don't want to use that for the downpayment because it's earning interest na. I'm thinking of availing a pagibig loan to be paid in 5 years (the shortest term). However, will that affect my loan application for the 80% balance (two years from now).

What should I do, I mean what could be my best move for this?

Hope to hear from you, thanks, thanks.

Dude If ever you decide to buy a lot only, you may contact me for the design and construction of your house. I also offer loan assistance sa banks if ever there a need. I also do renovations pala just in case you buy a house and want some kind of alterations or stuff. txt me at 0918-9282974 ok thanks

Folks, I searched the board for a thread in which I could put this...but couldn't find one. So I decided to put it here. Hope you don't mind. I'm sure there are entrepenuers out there in the buy-and-sell business.

I have a divan. It belonged to my late grandmother, who was married to a well-known politician (also deceased). I need someone to BOTH appraise the value of the divan and to broker a sale. The divan probably dates back to the 1950s, but I can't say for sure. We can discuss a profit-sharing scheme once you've seen the divan itself.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Folks, I searched the board for a thread in which I could put this...but couldn't find one.  So I decided to put it here.  Hope you don't mind.  I'm sure there are entrepenuers out there in the buy-and-sell business.

I have a divan.  It belonged to my late grandmother, who was married to a well-known politician (also deceased).  I need someone to BOTH appraise the value of the divan and to broker a sale.  The divan probably dates back to the 1950s, but I can't say for sure.  We can discuss a profit-sharing scheme once you've seen the divan itself.

Please PM me if you're interested.

jt,

there's a products and services forums you might want to check out...

hello mga kakosa!

If you're like most people doing business online, then you're probably sick and tired of asking people for hundreds of dollars per month to purchase product that 95% of them will never sell or use themselves.

It's scary to think how many closets worldwide there are, filled with vitamins, lotions and potions purchased from network marketing companies who overcharge and force their reps to overstock. It's sickening. Buti na lang this is not my situation.

In my opinion, that's part of the reason why long-time networkers often become jaded.

To experience MASSIVE success in our industry these days, you need a product that is affordable, and that people will actually use and continue to pay for - month after month.

That's why I believe GDI offers the perfect product.

It's paid for monthly

People use it and cannot "overstock" it

There is no shipping involved or other hidden costs

Once purchased, very few ever want to give it up

MILLIONS of people are already using it

MILLIONS MORE are looking for it

I'm talking about domain names. I've already told you that there are 600 million Internet users, and more and more people daily are using their own web sites as a way to promote their small business, share pictures with family members or for any other purpose you can imagine. Experts predict over 500 MILLION domain names to be active annually within the next 10-15 years. Wow!

I haven't met anyone yet that couldn't benefit in some way by having their own web site. It's a shame more people don't know how to set one up.

GDI makes this easy. It gives people a product they are already looking for at a great price, and offers an outstanding business opportunity as well - all for an affordable $10 per month.

One of the most difficult tasks involved with working the GDI business is assuring prospects that there REALLY ARE NO OTHER COSTS INVOLVED! There aren't!

All you have to do to get started is click the bolded link below and choose the "web site" domain name you want to use for the web site we'll give you.

http://www.my.ws

access code: eagle1hosting

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to pm me for my contact details.

Arnel

hey guy's

anybody interested in selling or buying house in new manila?

we are building 10 units townhouse located in No. 5 , 13th street new manila

only 2 blocks away from st. likes

broker and agents are welcome you can contact me at 0xxxxxxxxx1 or 09xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by christina
I just want to ask what's the best i can do for this.  I'm eyeing a house & lot package worth 5M, if lot only that would 1.8M. 

Both requires a 20% downpayment (1M for house & lot and around 300K+ for the lot only).  The 80% can be paid in lump sum via a bank loan or pagibig loan after 24 months.

I have a time deposit pero I don't want to use that for the downpayment because it's earning interest na.  I'm thinking of availing a pagibig loan to be paid in 5 years (the shortest term).  However, will that affect my loan application for the 80% balance (two years from now).

What should I do, I mean what could be my best move for this?

Hope to hear from you, thanks, thanks.

Use your time deposit as downpayment. If mag-loan ka just for the downpayment, you will lose more. Mas malaki ang interest sa mga loans as compared to bank deposits. Magkano lang ba interest na earned mo for the time deposit?

Use your time deposit as downpayment.  If mag-loan ka just for the downpayment, you will lose more.  Mas malaki ang interest sa mga loans as compared to bank deposits.  Magkano lang ba interest na earned mo for the time deposit?

he's correct. time deposits earn you only up to 8% p.a. less tax pa on interest, long-term td na yon. ang borrowing rate ngayon 10.25% to 14% depende sa financial institution. saka bro, yung loan mo for the 80% ang collateral non yung property. what will be your collateral for your other loan? personal loan ba to? pag binigyan ka ng personal loan na ganyan kalaki pm mo ko, maglo-loan din ako. :thumbsupsmiley:

tama lang na bayaran mo na yung 20%, equity mo na yon. lahat naman ng property acquisitions may equity talaga yung buyer unless bayaran mo ng cash in full.

opinion ko lang. :D