Guest fhoryou

You want to put up a business.

First thing in business is not the idea but the vision.

Also learn to see who sets the trend successful entreprenues (small/big) sees these trend setter.

This is what they follow. These trend setters dictates if the stock market has to go down or up. The prices and foriegn exchange has to be high or low.

I can give you free consultation for this but I need to be assure you are look for a business not to get a lot of money.

There is a difference.

One more info for you.

There is a new trend of business its practically easier than franchising.

The chinese community (the new generation) are shifting to this new trend of business.

It actually all in the news I seen it a lot in CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and lot more of it in the new.

It been running since 1940s and its maturing right now. Its already 2006 as foreseen by many Investors this is where the trend setters will launch hard on the new trend.

If you do have question just contact me at (+63) 915 *******. I can give you a free consultation how to start a business.

***sorry may typo error sa unang post eh***

hi guys...

i need help...im trying to put up my own bussiness but i no have idea on what to put up...

can you give an advise with regards to this...

gusto ko sana yung bussiness na low supervision so i can still go to work...

siguro i can burn 100k for capital...

you can pm me for advise or you can just post it here on the thread... 

any advice will be greatly appriciated...

tnx in advance

Mod Note: Posting of contact number is strictly prohibited. Please use you pm function.

Edited by nataraki®
Guest fhoryou

That is just part of it commitment.

True entreprenuers has more that and that is vision. The have to think beyond.

Persistence is a virtue here.

They are always seem to be unstoppable.

In every business venture, to be successful there should be total commitment.

You want to put up a business.

First thing in business is not the idea but the vision.

Also learn to see who sets the trend successful entreprenues (small/big) sees these trend setter.

This is what they follow. These trend setters dictates if the stock market has to go down or up. The prices and foriegn exchange has to be high or low.

I can give you free consultation for this but I need to be assure you are look for a business not to get a lot of money.

There is a difference.

One more info for you.

There is a new trend of business its practically easier than franchising.

The chinese community (the new generation) are shifting to this new trend of business.

It actually all in the news I seen it a lot in CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and lot more of it in the new.

It been running since 1940s and its maturing right now. Its already 2006 as foreseen by many Investors this is where the trend setters will launch hard on the new trend.

If you do have question just contact me at (+63) 915 7882126. I can give you a free consultation how to start a business.

Bakit Blind Item ito? dami intro pero walang mention ang product...

[COLOR=red]Calling all Call Center Employees or friends of Call Center employees...we are planning to penetrate the booming coffee consumption of these centers. Need infor on HR and Purchasing numbers. Refferal fees will be treated as royalty fees (in that they will be continuous in nature as long as the orders keep coming in.) Please pm or contact me. We can make this a very profitable partnership together...[/color]

Calling all Call Center Employees or friends of Call Center employees...we are planning to penetrate the booming coffee consumption of these centers. Need infor on HR and Purchasing numbers. Refferal fees will be treated as royalty fees (in that they will be continuous in nature as long as the orders keep coming in.) Please pm or contact me. We can make this a very profitable partnership together.

Folks, has anyone here actually attended those seminars that claim that you can make 50k-100k with a 7k investment? The ad appears every week in the papers. At times, there are several ads. The operations supposedly involve San Miguel products, Fundador, etc. Quite enticing, but it all seems too good to be true. I'd like to attend one of these orientation-seminars, but I feel that I might just be wasting my time. What I'd like to know is, what's the catch? Any feedback?

Folks, has anyone here actually attended those seminars that claim that you can make 50k-100k with a 7k investment?  The ad appears every week in the papers.  At times, there are several ads.  The operations supposedly involve San Miguel products, Fundador, etc.  Quite enticing, but it all seems too good to be true.  I'd like to attend one of these orientation-seminars, but I feel that I might just be wasting my time.  What I'd like to know is, what's the catch?  Any feedback?

JC Spice yan bro Networking yan dito sa pilipinas. Kung interesado ka for additional income visit mo yung income for life na thread...Wala ilalabas na pera

Guest fhoryou

I'm not making an intro here and I am not selling a product.

I am just helping you out how to see the way successful entreprenuers sees it and how the self-made wealthy people sees it.

I am telling you about the trend. The people who makes this trend and if you found who they are then you know what business you are suppose put up or go to.

I am giving you an insight. I am not selling.

You want to find out more read Rich Dad Poor Dad and other books that speaks of this trend.

Bakit Blind Item ito? dami intro pero walang mention ang product...

Guest fhoryou

Its good you attend these seminar but you should be equiped with a question in mind.

Questions that true entrerpenuers will ask.

First legitimacy. Even thay say a politician is involve or registered to a DTI its still not grounds for legitimacy. You know how our goverment system works. The question here is it approve world wide? Is it recognized by DSAP (Direc Selling Association of the Philippines) or by WFDSA (World Federation of Direct Selling Association)? Is approved by world recognized third party investigative organization like PriceWaterHouseCoopers (Joaquin Cunanan)?

Questions like is recruitment involve? If there is recruitment do you get a fee for each recruitment? If you do its not legitimate.

What happens if you don't recruite are you able to sell products?

Are producst over priced?

How long has the company been operating independently? Meaning without recruitment.

Do get a refund? Which you should. Its part of the law.

Liquidation, stability, inventory and more questions.

If ther

Folks, has anyone here actually attended those seminars that claim that you can make 50k-100k with a 7k investment?  The ad appears every week in the papers.  At times, there are several ads.  The operations supposedly involve San Miguel products, Fundador, etc.  Quite enticing, but it all seems too good to be true.  I'd like to attend one of these orientation-seminars, but I feel that I might just be wasting my time.  What I'd like to know is, what's the catch?  Any feedback?

I'm not making an intro here and I am not selling a product.

I am just helping you out how to see the way successful entreprenuers sees it and how the self-made wealthy people sees it.

I am telling you about the trend. The people who makes this trend and if you found who they are then you know what business you are suppose put up or go to.

I am giving you an insight. I am not selling.

You want to find out more read Rich Dad Poor Dad and other books that speaks of this trend.

dude i've already read rich dad poor dad and cash flow quadrant. most of the things that the author discuss there is his investment in slock and real estate...

so whats the trend your talking about?...

***sorry may typo error sa unang post eh***

hi guys...

i need help...im trying to put up my own bussiness but i no have idea on what to put up...

can you give an advise with regards to this...

gusto ko sana yung bussiness na low supervision so i can still go to work...

siguro i can burn 100k for capital...

you can pm me for advise or you can just post it here on the thread... 

any advice will be greatly appriciated...

tnx in advance

Follow the link on my sig. The business being advocated there is one that will allow you to make a lot of cash while at the same time allowing to spend time with anything else that you need/want to do. Nothing to lose, just check it out.

Guest fhoryou

The stock market and real estate are just assets. Its just part of knowing the trend. If you understood what the author is pointing out you will know.

The point is to have a vision like wealthy people does.

The trend has been mention a lot of times. Just that its not been mentioned directly.

Like what his rich dad said the bringing down of the berlin wall is start of the information age. He is discussing about what has brought to that information age because of the trend.

Basically the book is not about stocks and real estate.

Maybe your just reading the book as leisure time.

dude i've already read rich dad poor dad and cash flow quadrant. most of the things that the author discuss there is his investment in slock and real estate...

so whats the trend your talking about?...

yeah i agree. is it always this hard? personally, i've bben there, doen that. i mean what if at the end of the day your target prospect is not interested anyway. you wasted both of your time.

word of advise...be direct and straightforward. if it catches the fancy or interest of your audience, then good for you. if not, then you just need to find the right people...

:cool: :mtc:

Guest fhoryou

The reason I talk this way is to awaken your mind. To always keep it open. It helps jog it.

This is basically the same method that successful entrepreneurs talked to me when before I got into entrepreneurship. Same kind of talk when I read books like Rich Dad and E-Myth.

Same thing as a Sage or wiseman who wants to enlighten you not feed you facts.

If you don't get this then you are not ready to take that step or you will never be.

In the words of Maverick (Top Gun) "You don't have time to think you just have to go for it" (not the exact words)

do you always make it this hard when someone ask you?... :D

sino dito into MLMs? may bago akong nakitang MLM, parang ala-juvio ang dating. maglalaunch pa lang sa feb 1, 2006 pero pwede na magjoin ngayon. eh ang maganda dito, may spillover ng downlines. so yung mga hirap maghanap ng referrals, dito madali na because of the spill over. so sa ngayon mga less than 300 pa lang ang members worldwide kaya mas maganda kung mauna na agad tayo para pag nagkaroon ng spillover yung nasa top eh tayo agad ang maaambunan hehe. gandang opportunity to if you want to receive a monthly income for life. astig to.

http://goto.probuilderplus.com/