The problems I see with an IT bookstore is that unlike other books and like computers they'll get old quickly. If a new technology comes, you won't be able to sell the previous ones anymore you'll have to put it on sale or something just to recoup your investment.

Another problem would be pirates, pirated versions of IT books are easily available to people. You'd need to devise a way to combat these problems.

I am working abroad. I am thinking of engaging in import/export kind of business. Yung mga magagandang items dito ay i-import sa Pinas. At yung magagandang items sa Pinas ay i-export naman sa ibang bansa. Kaso, ala akong background dito. Baka meron dyan na experto dito o me kakilalang makakatulong sa kin. You can PM me if you have details.

My family actually is running an agricultural business right now...its organic fertilizer production.....We all know that the cost of oil makes the farmers inputs higher....that is why we took in this business...

Its hard at 1st coz you have to establish a rep*tation and contact like traders and financiers that finances the farmers coz we all know rin na karamihan ng mga magsasaka natin ay nangungutang lang ng puhunan...We started it out and its booming into a very financially satisfying business...Then a couple of probs keeps getting in the way coz of this officials that ask for bribes and you guys know the rest.....

Iipitin ka talaga kahit na legit at well supplied and license mo...ryt now im looking for partners that would like to join me in....maybe some people would like to reek in some cash and for wise investments....im currently planning to seperate a certain area in our operation. Its a couple of thousand hectares and even if you could just sell to about 200 hectares which is 2000 sacks and the investment of each bag is somewhere to 100 and sell it for 200...If you guys know isabela and tuguegarao those are the places im talking about....Contacts already establish just need to mobilize in that area and finance the fertilizers that is going to be distributed....

Planned date should be initiated on February and March coz that would be the planting season...we have an office here in makati chino roces near shopwise....

If your interested care to PM me and we could discuss it over....

You can call me AL and im 27....currently working ako partially sa export bank makati.....

Hi Guys, I have an Airborne Access LaunchPad Hotspot in a Box. This is what is used to give off WiFi Signal in WiFi hotspots such as Starbucks, Seattle's Best, UCC, etc...

It's brand new and unused and I have no use for it for now... I heard that it's being sold at P9,900.00 but I can sell mine lower. Bidding starts at P9,000 and highest bidder gets the product, FREE Delivery!

PM me if you're interested!!! Thanks Guys!

Hello, i read your postings. Im also new here. I am Richard and im a business consultant. Maybe i can share some infos about what is the best business to go in. You can email me questions at rnavarez@netscape.net. God Bless!!!

hi richard, ask ko lang, how do you go about being a business consultant? how does it work?

I always have a business in mind, new ones also, but I don't have the capital and or the resources

to set them up pero sayang naman ang idea di ba.

• 2 weeks later...

HOME BASED CALL CENTER!!!

work at your own pace at the very comfort of your own house (or internet cafe, or at starbucks if u have a laptop....cool huh? hehe) free training, earn up to $2,800/month commission, P150T/week residual income, no quota!!! txt/call me at .....

0919smart

487smart

69smart

70smart

for details.

You may also leave me your landline/cell #/email so i can contact you regarding details of this business. Tnx!!!

Launching the Country's First Home-based Call Center Business Concept

Imagine yourself earning in U.S. dollars while running your own call center business inside the comfort of your home! Now you can cash in on the present call center boom in the country. Estimated to be aroundxXxseats by the end of 2005, the market is expected to grow by an average ofxXxseats per year in the next coming years. How is it possible then for you to make my in your own call center business? Team 1 Alliance will soon launch in the market the first ever home-based call center operations in the country. Whereas before when call center operations are confined in typical office environments, it is now possible for any to operate it at home, thanks to advances in information technology. It doesn't matter whether you have call center experience or not. Together with its partners that have more than 25 man-years of experience in call center start-up and development, Team 1 Alliance will help you establish your own call center business for only P9,600 initial capital which include the down payment for a complete home-based call center systems package. The package consists of a desktop computer, monitor, headset, computer program, basic and advanced training, sources of clients, communication system and many other support services to ensure your success.

How do leaders earn respect? By making sound decisions… and putting what's best for their followers and the organization before their personal agendas.

- John C. Maxwell

Leadership 101, What Every Leader Needs to Know

THE CALL CENTER AGENT –Your initial target recruit

On early mornings, when city folks are just beginning to stir to prepare for breakfast, these young, neatly-dressed, and energetic office workers crowd the fast-food centers and coffee shops in the country's main business centers exchanging light banter over coffee, doughnuts or burgers. They had just finished their work in of those high-rise offices, and ready to go home for a full day's rest before another night's work. These night-shift workers, or agents – as they are usually called – have already been replaced by a daytime batch that usually do less work since it would be evening in the U.S. and other countries in the West, including Europe , where most of their customers are located. Whether it is in the swanky neighborhood of Easod Cyber City in Libis, Quezon City or along Baguio City 's restaurants along Session Road, you know what these people are, noticeable mainly by their well-modulated voices. They are employees of today's hottest information technology-related industry: the call centers. The call center agent is your most potential recruit initially because this person is already familiar with call center operations. Our research showed that call center agents, especially those with at least years experience, are perceived to be aspiring to move up in a managerial position or to own their own businesses. With the huge investments required though to start up a call center, this is preventing the agent with entrepreneurial vent to venture into . With Team 1, a call center agent with a small savings of about P10,000 can already start a home based call center business.

“You don't build trust by talking about it. You build it by achieving results, always with integrity and in a manner that shows real personal regard for people with whom you work.”

- John C. Maxwell

Why would a call center agent be attracted to the idea? Operating a call center at home has some advantages for an agent:

The agent saves on the cost of transportation, food and clothing. An agent can even work wearing simple and comfortable house clothes such as T-shirts and shorts.

2. The agent avoids the danger of working outside the home at night since call center work are mostly d during night shifts because of time z differences with Western countries.

3. The idea of “being your own boss” can be attractive for an agent since the working conditions at call centers are quite stiff for the enterprising and independent-minded.

HOME BASED CALL CENTER!!!

work at your own pace at the very comfort of your own house (or internet cafe, or at starbucks if u have a laptop....cool huh? hehe) free training, earn up to $2,800/month commission, P150T/week residual income, no quota!!! txt/call me at .....

0919smart

***smart

**smart

**smart

for details.

You may also leave me your landline/cell #/email so i can contact you regarding details of this business. Tnx!!!

Launching the Country's First Home-based Call Center Business Concept

Imagine yourself earning in U.S. dollars while running your own call center business inside the comfort of your home! Now you can cash in on the present call center boom in the country. Estimated to be aroundxXxseats by the end of 2005, the market is expected to grow by an average ofxXxseats per year in the next coming years. How is it possible then for you to make my in your own call center business? Team 1 Alliance will soon launch in the market the first ever home-based call center operations in the country. Whereas before when call center operations are confined in typical office environments, it is now possible for any to operate it at home, thanks to advances in information technology. It doesn't matter whether you have call center experience or not. Together with its partners that have more than 25 man-years of experience in call center start-up and development, Team 1 Alliance will help you establish your own call center business for only P9,600 initial capital which include the down payment for a complete home-based call center systems package. The package consists of a desktop computer, monitor, headset, computer program, basic and advanced training, sources of clients, communication system and many other support services to ensure your success.

How do leaders earn respect? By making sound decisions… and putting what's best for their followers and the organization before their personal agendas.

- John C. Maxwell

THE CALL CENTER AGENT –Your initial target recruit

On early mornings, when city folks are just beginning to stir to prepare for breakfast, these young, neatly-dressed, and energetic office workers crowd the fast-food centers and coffee shops in the country's main business centers exchanging light banter over coffee, doughnuts or burgers. They had just finished their work in of those high-rise offices, and ready to go home for a full day's rest before another night's work. These night-shift workers, or agents – as they are usually called – have already been replaced by a daytime batch that usually do less work since it would be evening in the U.S. and other countries in the West, including Europe , where most of their customers are located. Whether it is in the swanky neighborhood of Easod Cyber City in Libis, Quezon City or along Baguio City 's restaurants along Session Road, you know what these people are, noticeable mainly by their well-modulated voices. They are employees of today's hottest information technology-related industry: the call centers. The call center agent is your most potential recruit initially because this person is already familiar with call center operations. Our research showed that call center agents, especially those with at least years experience, are perceived to be aspiring to move up in a managerial position or to own their own businesses. With the huge investments required though to start up a call center, this is preventing the agent with entrepreneurial vent to venture into . With Team 1, a call center agent with a small savings of about P10,000 can already start a home based call center business.

“You don't build trust by talking about it. You build it by achieving results, always with integrity and in a manner that shows real personal regard for people with whom you work.”

- John C. Maxwell

Why would a call center agent be attracted to the idea? Operating a call center at home has some advantages for an agent:

The agent saves on the cost of transportation, food and clothing. An agent can even work wearing simple and comfortable house clothes such as T-shirts and shorts.

2. The agent avoids the danger of working outside the home at night since call center work are mostly d during night shifts because of time z differences with Western countries.

3. The idea of “being your own boss” can be attractive for an agent since the working conditions at call centers are quite stiff for the enterprising and independent-minded.

mod note - no posting of phone numbers. pls use pm function instead. and pls dont try to go around this rule by adding the word "smart" in between the digits. :)

Edited by poknat
just wanna share my sideline...

i do video transferring, paskil ka lang sa labas ng bahay mo, sa mga relatives mo, ok na, tapos text mo lahat ng friends mo para alam nila raket mo...minimum php300 sa 1 video transfer, puhunan mo ung computer mo, konting time at cd tapos ung ibang appliances mo like vcd at beta players na matagal mo ng hindi nagagamit, may use na...kung minsan mag papare-copy pa ung mga nag-papa-transfer, kumita ako ng 4k sa puhunan ko na 950...hindi na masama, 1 week ko naman ginawa during my spare time lang...sa mall kse mas mahal pero maiintay mo naman kung wala masyadong gawa, php1000 per tape, sa akin Php350 per tape, dvd na un...

good luck to all!

:wub:

this is not called a business, its a job since you are working there.. a business should run by itself..

This one sounds promising. I joined it last year. It's a Mango Orchard shareholding in Morong Bataan.

For an initial investment of P 35,000. you get a 50 sq. meter share/plot (with one (1) mango tree productive in 5 years) in a mango orchard/resort in Morong Bataan. Your income comes from 4 different sources:

1. Proceeds from the sale of mangoes from your tree (est @ 8-10K per year).

2. 10% commission if you sell plots to other people (that's P3,500). The plots can be titled and can be sold as real estate.

3. For every 2 pair downlines (if you avail the MLM option) you get P 4,500.

4. The real appreciation of the 50sq.m plot in the future. Right now it's P 700/sq.m. But like other real estate, when its fully developed it's going to appreciate. I got 5 plots when the plot was still at P 30,000/plot.

Right now I'm helping friends earn extra money by selling plots under my shareholding. They get the 10% commission for each sale but I get the downline commission.

The company is legit and is cleared by the DTI, SEC and has the backing of the Dept. of Agriculture.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

this company has got a cease and desist order from SEC Good Harvest Orchards Marketing Corp

LIST OF COMPANIES THAT HAVE CDOS ISSUED AGAINST THEM / CDOS THAT BECAME PERMANENT AFTER THE DATE OF EFFECTIVITY OF THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE:

(This link is available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday through Friday except during holidays.)

Company

Date Issued

Description

YNC Corporation

11 Aug.2005

CITICAPITAL INC.

12 July 2005

Permanent CDO

30 March 2004

Temporary CDO

Holy Soul's Mercy Incorporated

01 Feb. 2005

Good Harvest Orchards Marketing Corp.

30 Nov. 2004

Permanent CDO

06 May 2004

Temporary CDO

The Village Sports Club Ventures, Inc.

24 Nov. 2004

Lead Lending Corporation

30 May 2003

H-Factor Trading & Marketing Corp.

22 April 2003

Permanent CDO

Tibayan Group Investment Company, Inc.;

Tg Asset Management Corporation;

Matcor Holdings Company, Ltd.;

Jetcor Equity Company, Ltd.;

Sta. Rosa Management And Trading Corporation;

Westar Royalty Management And Trading Corporation;

Starboard Management And Trading Corporation;

United Alpa Management And Trading Corporation;

Global Progress Management And Trading Corporation;

Athon Management And Trading Corporation;

Diamond Star Management & Trading Corporation;

Tibayan Management Group International Holdings Co. Ltd.

24 Feb 2003

Permanent CDO

Five Vision Consultancy, Inc., Intercontinental Services, Inc., Conrad Group and Associates, Inc., Servlink Cargo, Inc.

22 April 2003

04 Feb. 2003

Permanent CDO

Multitel International Holdings Inc.

10 Sept. 2002

MMG International Holdings Co., Ltd.

18 April 2002

01 April 2002

Order

Glasgow Credit & Collection Services, Inc.

30 July 2002

Sale of unregistered securities - Permanent CDO

Cybweb Group, Inc.

13 June 2002

Phil-Asia Care Plans, Inc.

28 May 2002

Goldberg & Partners, Inc.

02 Aug. 2001

Boiler Room / Fraudulent securities transactions

G. Cosmos Phils., Inc.

26 July 2001

Unregistered Investment Contract

United Capital Mgt., Inc.

23 May 2001

GEI Training & Services, Inc.

17 May 2001

Future Currency Trading

Oxford Int'l. Mgt., Inc.

10 May 2001

Wells Chadwick, Inc.

09 May 2001

Barclays Group, Inc. & New World Financial Group Ltd.

10 Apr. 2001

Sherman Brothers Mgt. Ltd., Inc.

28 March 2001

Multinational Telecom Investors Corp.

08 March 2001

Lending investor

Power Homes Unlimited

26 Jan. 2001

Unregistered Investment Contract

American Automobile Int., Inc.

24 Jan. 2001

Ultra Vires Act

Belkin Mgt. Consultancy, Inc.

11 Oct. 2000

Forex trading / Futures Currency Trading

Bradford Kempner Mgt. Services, Inc.

29 Sept. 2000

Muller & Sons Securities Mgt., Inc.

27 Sept. 2000

Dukes & Company Securities Corp.

27 Sept. 2000

Knowie & Sachs, Inc.

27 Sept. 2000

Saxon & Swift, Inc.

27 Sept. 2000

Newport Pacific Securities & Mgt., Inc.

22 Sept. 2000

Worldwide Investors, Inc.

28 Aug. 2000

Asia World Online, Inc.

28 Aug. 2000

Bradshaw Globa Asset Mgt., Inc.

28 Aug. 2000

Primelink Properties & Dev. Corp.

17 Feb. 1997*

Non-registration of securities

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Ready to build your nest egg? What if you can retire in 5 years?

Do you want to:

* Improve your personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of your hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase your current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on January 22, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@yahoo.com or ggbuid@hotmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

P.S. RICH DAD ASIA, LIVE IN MANILA! on February 24-26, 2006. For more details, visit Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Asia) or Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Do you want to:

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on January 22, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@yahoo.com or ggbuid@hotmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

P.S. RICH DAD ASIA, LIVE IN MANILA! on February 24-26, 2006. For more details, visit Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Asia) or Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Do you want to:

The next session will be held on January 22, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on  January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@yahoo.com or ggbuid@hotmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

Is this the group where Larry Gamboa is in? ... because if he is, then i am very interested with this.

Outsourcing Business Can Be Profitable if Done Right

Many businessmen now a day outsource their products from several countries while most of them outsourced theirs from China. There are lots of reasons why businessmen do that, avoiding high cost of production, labor problems, bureaucracy to name a few.

We often heard that China’s produce are cheaper but poor in quality. But do you know that China’s products are becoming more and more competitive worldwide? The quality of their products is now at par with the world market standard. In fact, some of the world most famous brands, from automobiles to computers to RTW, are now being produced there.

The Problem

You may ask, if it is cheaper to outsource quality goods from China, why not every businessmen doing that? Valid question isn’t it?

In my observation, most businessmen basically don’t know where and how to start. Some don’t know where to find what they are looking for. Some don’t know how to consolidate their goods, and most don’t know anybody whom they can trust to handle their goods, or probably all of the above.

Doing business with Chinese businessmen is not that easy. There are some factors to consider like

1. Language and cultural differences

2. Negotiation strategies (products’ quality and price)

3. Arrangement of deliveries and payments, etc.

And one mistake can be very costly. I know an American businessman who lost USD 200,000 because the products that were shipped were not according to his specification (P.O). Imagine having inferior products in your doorsteps or worst products not included in your purchase order, and you cannot do anything about it…I call this big time headache. Many businessmen have suffered similar fate because of doing the “short cuts” to save money but eventually losing a bigger one.

The Solution

What if somebody can go in between the process and substantially minimizing the risk? You get your goods the way you want it and at a competitive price, all for a minimal fee. Yes, I can help.

Email your inquiries to outsource.biz@gmail.com

my brother computer shop has been closed and he is selling his computers.

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. ******* & cell: 0918******* ,jeff

or roven

mod note - no posting of phone numbers. please use pm function

Edited by poknat

pagiisipan ko rin ito, need to do some business na lang than working in my cousins company......

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. 7435794 & cell: 09187325722 ,jeff

or roven

Hello to the Entrepreneurs here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

I don't quite get it. Are you selling the sender application (gateway)? or are you offering a mobile application development service?

If it's a gateway ur selling, what's the TPS? Most companies will require vanity numbers to push their promo, otherwise its just gonna be your regular messaging platform (one to many) and there's already a friendster mobile service running under 227 and 2276 which can cover most of these messaging scenarios :-/... furthermore there are lots of acces numbers that are open to the public for use: ex. 2333 for globe and 211 for smart, all you need is hook up a processing URL to load and provision your app. :P

I'm plugging all this information here just to inform everybody here how easy it is nowadays to create your personal messaging service. FIrst half of 2006, http://www.txtdomain.com will be launched, anybody can register and create their own mobile service, and this isnt limited to SMS alone, this will include MMS services, as well as GPRS, UDH, CSDR and other services as long as the telco's here dont fu*kup on their 3G roll-out. NTC has already granted 3G LIC's to smart, globe, digitel(sun), broadband phil, and one more new player.

Hope some of you will find this information usefull. The site is already live, but it is still under development and under wraps, expect a lot of bugs.

***sorry may typo error sa unang post eh***

hi guys...

i need help...im trying to put up my own bussiness but i no have idea on what to put up...

can you give an advise with regards to this...

gusto ko sana yung bussiness na low supervision so i can still go to work...

siguro i can burn 100k for capital...

you can pm me for advise or you can just post it here on the thread...

any advice will be greatly appriciated...

tnx in advance