Hi people from entrepreneur! I'm planning to put up a small food business in kiosk/cart. Can anyone help me how can i contact malls like SM or market, market? how much is their rental charge for a cart inside their mall. What are the requirements is setting up this kind of business inside their mall?

Tnx guys... will appreciate all your replies..... :D

Me, I would invest it in feedstore. Yun pabilihan ng pagkain ng mga texas, manok, baboy etc. But of course, very important ang location. Dapat sa maraming tao such as sakayan ng jeep etc.

But that is just me.... Hilig ko yan. Whatever, business you end up with, make sure at least, hilig mo at master mo rin.

two cens worth.

Two things for me.

1. Start as a wedding supplier if you have an interest on it. Reason is, kahit pangit na economy dito sa pinas, may mag papakasal pa din and ladies and their families still want that proper wedding. 70k will compensate enough to start small.

2. Personally, i would put up a gambling site na lang with 70k. Online gambling, since i can invest 15k to 25k in a delaware company, another 15k to hire some indian guy to make me a gambling website and the rest for promotions. bwehehehehehehe sure pa lagi kita mo... bakit? kasi the house always wins.

ano po kayang negosyo and kakasya sa 50 kyaw?

hindi ko naman feel ang franchising kasi papayamanin ko lang sila.

atsaka kulang ata yung 50 kyaw para dun :P

mas maganda bang i-negosyo yun sa perishables?

o sa trading of non-perishables?

san kaya ako pwede mag seminar kung gusto ko magkaroon

ng rabbit farm? yung magbi-breed ng rabbits.

lucrative kaya yun?

ang dami kong tanong noh :lol:

thank you sa mabait na sasagot :)

tricy, my balita ako na buy one take one daw this week ha. is that true? That means for 15K you can have two SUPER VALUE franchise...

good evening po!! add ko lang yung mga new product ng SUPER VALUE na available ng i franchise....thanks

Hongkong Balls

Goto Queen

Super Hotdog

Star Popcorn

Pita Wrap

Thai Express

Island  Fresh Fruits extreme

For more details:

email: tricy_21@yahoo.com

tricy, my balita ako na buy one take one daw this week ha. is that true? That means for 15K you can have two SUPER VALUE franchise...

yeah kasi nag bukas sila ng bagong hub sa las pinas...bale nga ung pinuntahan ko sa makati 2 weeks ago naka kuha sya dahil ng buy one take one..i dont know kung ganun pa rin hanggang ngayon :)

Are you Planning to SELL your business ?  or BUY one ? or START one ? Is your current business in need of improvement ? or a full scale transformational change? 

BIZWORX INC. is a management consulting firm that can help you.  Our areas of expertise are in Business Management,  Business Development and Enterprise Planning, Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing and  General Accounting Services.

Please contact  us for an initial consultation. BIZWORX INC.  is located at 507 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave. (formerly Emerald Ave.,) Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Look for TINA or GINA.

Free bang consultation?? :D

yeah kasi nag bukas sila ng bagong hub sa las pinas...bale nga ung pinuntahan ko sa makati 2 weeks ago naka kuha sya dahil ng buy one take one..i dont know kung ganun pa rin hanggang ngayon :)

tracy, ive sent u email about this...

any update on this buy one take one? meron na nyan

sa cebu, coz we are palnning to put up one in cebu.

thanks a lot.. :)

To all those entrepreneurs who are interested in earning just by surfing the net, you may want to look into this hot industry.

Get paid to Surf is another way to earn money online. Autosurfs have been around for some time as simple traffic exchange programs; however, the 'get paid to surf' concept hit the Internet just about 3 years ago.

Some people make a distinction between get-paid-to autosurf programs and conventional HYIPs. Don't be fooled, autosurfs are high yield investments, and they present the same risks. The one difference between the two, is that earning an income through autosurfing is not totally passive. In order to earn money, you'll have to spend a few minutes each day viewing advertisers websites.

Paid autosurfs pay you a percentage of your investment (upgrade) for viewing a pre-defined number of sites everyday, for a predefined term. This can be a few days to a month. At the end of term, you may cashout or compound your earning if the program allows for compounding. The more stable and reliable autosurfs will pay you 1% daily for 365 days, after which your investment expires.

For people looking for tangible work at home opportunities, paid autosurf programs offer an easy way to earn an income online.

PM me if for further details

UPDATE FOR SUPER VALUE FRANCHISE:

THEY ARE EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 2 FOR THE BUY ONE TAKE ONE FRANCHISE FOR ONLY 15K

THANK YOU VERYY MUCH...

FOR INFO:

EMAIL ME AT: tricy_21@yahoo.com

tricy,

dapat ba b4 buying eh may site/location na agad

ang buyer? or pwede reservation muna

then pay up within 2 weeks.

tnx..