Hope this helps, P500 is all you need but you can invest more if you want to!

One SIM, Load All -- yes, your existing SIM...

No need to buy a SIM Pack, for P500 only you can earn unlimited income from retailing prepaid products, from phone cards to E-Load to internet cards and gaming cards. No need to get a new SIM card, just register and your phone instantly becomes a business tool.

Best nito, refer your friends and rean referral bonuses!

You can also visit out booth at the MegaTrade Hall, SM Megamall on Aug 18-20 and at the World Trade Center during the Global Sports Expo for a better appreciation of "enegosyo". Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, we just opened up a small grocery store in a far flung province sa Ilocos Norte. Its doing good and we are planning on making it into a bigger operation. Question is do we need to get serious about this like getting a proper cash register and have it registerd sa BIR while its small.

Will we have to pay tax at the moment, get fined by not doing it earlier?

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, we just opened up a small grocery store in a far flung province sa Ilocos Norte. Its doing good and we are planning on making it into a bigger operation. Question is do we need to get serious about this like getting a proper cash register and have it registerd sa BIR while its small.

Will we have to pay tax at the moment, get fined by not doing it earlier?

thanks in advance

BIR ka na lang ba walang rehistro o yung cash register lang na kukunin mo pa lang?

kung may DTI, BARANGAY CLEARANCE, at MAYORS PERMIT ka na pero wala ka pang BIR, dapat pa rehistro mo na yan, pero may penalty ka na, P1,000.00 para sa late registration sa BIR kasi dapa within 1 month pagkakuha mo ng permit dapat pa rehistro ka sa BIR para maiwasan penalty

kung yung Cash register lang ang ipaparehistro mo, pagkabili mo, iparehistro mo na kaagad at wag mong gagamitin ito ng walang rehistro kasi malaking multa yan kapag ginamit mo na di rehistrado, P25,000 or P50,000 ata ang penalty

Magiging bagsakin na rin ng palay at may bilayaran na sa likod. Ill definitely ask them to have it registered sa BIR.

Wala pa kaming cash registrar though. After registration will they ask us to acquire one?

optional ang cash register. kung gusto mong gumamit, then acquire one. type of businessess that uses cash register are those who has fast moving and high volume sales such as supermarket, retail shop and restaurant because using cash register machine is much convenient than writing on paper official receipt.

BIR will not ask you to aquire one, if you are on a tight budget and prefer using paper official receipt, BIR will let you use one. however if you decided to use a cash register machine, had it register first before using it to avoid being penalize by BIR.

if you had inquiries about tax, business registration, had it posted here or pm me, good day!

BTW, are you going to palay business? you should had registration from NFA because you can't secure a mayors permit.

Hey Guys,

Anyone out there have knowledge or experience in exporting fish (bangus or tilapia) to other countries? Even farming them for local consumption? I need to ask a couple of question regarding this industry. I'm doing a research paper for my studies.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Chuker

• 2 months later...

In Metro Manila, SM malls, Ayala malls, Robinsons malls, and other malls are already crowded and they charge very high rental rates, with additional gross receipt percentages. Competition is very steep.

Could you provide a list of upcoming mall, and location within Metro Manila, and maybe even southwards like Cavite, Laguna. Please provide contact numbers and anmes if possible.

Thank you very much. my YM is hornystudph.

Ex of foodcarts:

kikiam, fishball, squidball, orlean

donuts

shawarma

donuts, with coffee

dimsum and dumplings (siopao, siomai)

juices

shakes

tokeneng, kwek-kwek, balut, penoy

corn in a cob

hopia

cornink, chicharon

taho and soya products,

etc

• 3 weeks later...

for additional info on BIR matters please visit their websitr http://www.bir.gov.ph they have a list also there of accredited cash register/point of sale system there as of 16 October 2006

if a businessman bought a cash register/pos at an accredited supplier of the BIR they can use it right away, the stickers though will have to be obtained at the BIR district office in which the business is registered, also if the machine is not from a accredited supplier, a businessman can apply a permit for the unit via the website, just click the e-accreg button

penalty for the unauthorized use of cash register/pos is 25K for the first offense ;)

hope that helps :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for 70k? start with a business that you like, not what you want. the biz might be fast earning you think you want, but if you dont like, it will falter pa rin.

i still believe that the ff biz are worthwhile pursuing, ABS-P. alak babae sugal at Pagkain. the last is the best bet. its one of the basic needs of man, eating. i had internet shop before but i closed it after 2 months. imagine offering p15 per hour internet while katabi ko gotohan. he is offering p15 goto, and ubos in 5minutes, no koryente pa. open pa sya hanggang ngaun.

start small with p70k. put all your eggs in 1 basket and guard that basket carefully. others say dont put all your eggs in 1 basket, but with 70k, 1 basket is good for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Does anyone know where I can get a loan to purchase new machineries from Europe worth about P4M to P5M? Yun low rate lang mga 10% to 12% p.a. Sabi kasi ng friend ko meron daw sa Metrobank mga 12% p.a., pero I don't know who to talk to. Meron ba din kaya government loan para dito, since parang investment ito for the Philippines, and will add more jobs. Alam ko government loan mas mababang interest. If so, saan kaya ako pwede maghanap o magtanong? Thanks in advance!

Edited by dsnake
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get a loan to purchase new machineries from Europe worth about P4M to P5M? Yun low rate lang mga 10% to 12% p.a. Sabi kasi ng friend ko meron daw sa Metrobank mga 12% p.a., pero I don't know who to talk to. Meron ba din kaya government loan para dito, since parang investment ito for the Philippines, and will add more jobs. Alam ko government loan mas mababang interest. If so, saan kaya ako pwede maghanap o magtanong? Thanks in advance!

My suggestion is to try first your own bank where you maintain accounts. They know you and will be more accommodating to make more income from you if they give you a loan.

Of course, nothing will stop you from going to any bank but consider the following realities:

1. For many big banks like Metrobank, BPI, BDO, EPCIB, RCBC, a P4-5 Million loan is something for a branch to give. Not a head office type of account UNLESS that loan can qualify as an SME or AGRI/AGRA loan, in which case, any bank will try their damned best to accommodate that loan.

2. If the bank you choose doesn't know you, be prepared to comply with a lot of documentation about yourself (as required by the Anti Money Laundering Council) and to cough up some collateral, like another bank deposit of more than what you are borrowing (the best!) or real estate or chattel.

3. Go to a government bank? That only leaves you Land Bank or DBP and I'm not even sure if DBP gives non-developmental loans. So Land Bank it is. Like big banks, be prepared for documentation and waiting hassles.

4. It might be better to get a Usance Letter of Credit to purchase the machineries. Ask your branch of choice how to go about this. They might give you an LC on a margin deposit.

Good Luck!

My suggestion is to try first your own bank where you maintain accounts. They know you and will be more accommodating to make more income from you if they give you a loan.

Of course, nothing will stop you from going to any bank but consider the following realities:

1. For many big banks like Metrobank, BPI, BDO, EPCIB, RCBC, a P4-5 Million loan is something for a branch to give. Not a head office type of account UNLESS that loan can qualify as an SME or AGRI/AGRA loan, in which case, any bank will try their damned best to accommodate that loan.

2. If the bank you choose doesn't know you, be prepared to comply with a lot of documentation about yourself (as required by the Anti Money Laundering Council) and to cough up some collateral, like another bank deposit of more than what you are borrowing (the best!) or real estate or chattel.

3. Go to a government bank? That only leaves you Land Bank or DBP and I'm not even sure if DBP gives non-developmental loans. So Land Bank it is. Like big banks, be prepared for documentation and waiting hassles.

4. It might be better to get a Usance Letter of Credit to purchase the machineries. Ask your branch of choice how to go about this. They might give you an LC on a margin deposit.

Good Luck!

Thank you sir for the help. Appreciate it a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

Want to earn 8% from your savings?

We, at HOME CREDIT, a wholly owned subsidiary of Insular Life Assurance Company, offers a unique and affordable savings and investment plan for you!

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a unique savings program geared towards capital build-up. Although it is designed to build-up savings and investments, you are free to use your money for other things... education, vacation, business... YOU decide. Plus, for home buyers, you may use your investments/savings as a bridge to your dream home.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a systematic and disciplined savings program that helps you save regularly through various remittance options.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM offers you higher earnings compared to savings and time deposit accounts.

Other Benefits:

1. Savings Protection - You are covered with a Credit Group Life Insurance that will ensure completion of your targeted savings.

2. Personal Loan - A back-to-Back loan withthe lowest interest rate of less than 1%(discounted interest) per month.

HomeCredit is the only one in the industry that offers a One-Stop-Shop arrangement towards home ownership. Our services are being offered to companies in Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Camanava, and Cebu.

For more details, PM me...

Edited by tio_pot
Want to earn 8% from your savings?

We, at HOME CREDIT, offer a unique and affordable savings and investment plan for you!

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a unique savings program geared towards capital build-up. Although it is designed to build-up savings and investments, you are free to use your money for other things... education, vacation, business... YOU decide. Plus, for home buyers, you may use your investments/savings as a bridge to your dream home.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a systematic and disciplined savings program that helps you save regularly through various remittance options.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM offers you higher earnings compared to savings and time deposit accounts.

Other Benefits:

1. Savings Protection - You are covered with a Credit Group Life Insurance that will ensure completion of your targeted savings.

2. Personal Loan - A back-to-Back loan withthe lowest interest rate of less than 1%(discounted interest) per month.

For more details, PM me...

this is legit! wanna know more? PM me your contact number/s also and i'll give you the details :thumbsupsmiley: