What's So Special About Starbucks?

• 3 weeks later...

wala. half of the time the barristas do no tknow what they are doing. Lintek umorder ako nang espresso shot ang inabot sa akin acidic and burnt smelling. kulay pa lang eh, alam ko nang tanic acid lang ang laman. Sabi ko, paki-ulit, hindi tama pagkaka pull nung barrista ninyo. The second time around, ganun pa rin, mas maganda lang ung barista na nag abot. :blink:

Sabi ko, pasensya na refund nyo na lang ako, lipat na lang ako sa figarro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It became famous in the early 2000s because it was the only franchise which gave you a 5 star hotel cafe's ambiance and service for under P150.

I never found Starbucks relaxing though. Everyone's working or studying. In prime areas it gets incredibly crowded as well. It has always been a place to talk to people for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

the smell of the place, the people behind the counters, especially if they remember your name and their service is fast, I can have my coffee in 5 minutes. with regards to the coffee... hmm, I just look for the caffeine kick..

but if with friends, it's the conversation that's good. and one more thing.. I like their round coffee tables and chairs. :)

• 2 weeks later...