What have You Learned Lately?

That Sense of Responsibility can hit you suddenly.. and in the exact moment it hits, your goal in life is clear.. your plans are set and you know exactly what your priorities in life are.

And you know that the life you lead will no longer do, that time of Play is up.

.......and that from that moment on, you are stronger, better,smarter and more beautiful than ever before.

-----------------------------------------

That Rare is a man who will make your efforts to turning down earthly pleasures worth it.

that life is a journey.. and along that journey comes with people you're going to meet ...friends who's gonna come and go and friends you're gonna keep forever. nothing is permanent....nothing lasts forever and that's why life is too damn short. in this case, just make most of it.

no one is responsible for your unhappiness but you. you are the only one who can cure sadness.

I learned that no matter how you tried to have a good relationship with anyone, a person who is a real assh*le will always be assh*le

:angry:

To quote a friend of mine "All men are assholes and all women are bitches - its a matter of being a loving assh*le or bitch." :)

Guest Insomnia Girl

I’ve learned that:

1.Money is good, but it’s not everything.

2.Good friends can be found in the most unlikely places.

3.Having pets can relieve stress.

4.Thieves never “look” like thieves.

5.One must never ever French kiss anyone who has tonsillitis.