What have You Learned Lately?

Kung gusto mong tumulong sa kapwa mo ay ikaw mismo ang gumawa at wag mong iutos sa iba.

"about witnessing a guy get run over by a bus twice -- and about the witnesses of such gross accidents... nobody helps."

Sorry about my choice of words ("nobody helps") -- it seemed to imply that i was pissed at the people who didn't help, when i happen to be one of them. What i meant by "nobody helps" is just that -- nobody helps. It's an observation. It could also be criticism, but i do not exempt myself from it.

why does our law prohibit people from insuring a subject matter which they do not have any interest in?

reason: these people will be more interested in destroying the subject matter rather than preserving it.. in doing these acts of destruction they will profit or gain from the insurance contract even if they did not actually suffer a loss...

:) :) :)

i learned,  if a man just pretends to love you,  he will have no qualms lying.

I've also learned that precious few women can han handle the truth. :(

Nice to see you're one of the few who honestly appreciate honesty, diskette. :)

Edited by Mike

I learned two things this year. One thing I learned from my previous job which i just end my contract(from a bank) MONEY TALKS!!! sad to say but its is true. The second one which i think is the most precious one that i like to share here is to ENJOY LIFE, make the best out of it, be good, do good and feel good coz u'll never know if tomorrow you''re still alive.. Be always thankful to the people who care and loves you and give thanks to GOD. Never let anger, hatred run inside your heart let love be in it and share it. Dont let a day passes by without telling the people u care and love what u reallly feel for them and how much u apppreciated them. LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEYso live with it as it was the last so that you wont regret not doing or saying what u want.. PEACE!!!

"bad stuff happen sometimes. sometimes it makes no sense at all, sometimes it just plain sucks... bad stuff happen but one has to move on somehow. you just pick your head up, stare at something beautiful like the sea or the sky, and you move the hell on."

of course you're welcome to post here Myth! :)

This is something I've learned a long time ago, yet somehow I always stray and find myself disregarding it.

Never settle for second best. Do not go below your standard just because what you want is not available. Make it available.

Edited by swit_lass
I've also learned that precious few women can han handle the truth. :(

Nice to see you're one of the few who honestly appreciate honesty, diskette. :)

thanks, mike! :)

it's because i learned i won't be happy with a man who is less than honest. someone painfully honest is better than someone who politely lies to save you from hurt. i prefer to be hurt than be blind and deluded.

Guest gorgeous_23

u think that when u reach the top... ull be happy...

but then when u reached the top... it will keep you unsatisfied only to find out that its not being on the top thats makes u happy... and hu u are with when u reached them....

never can be turned into a challenge and things will work out after all.

that after all the heartaches and the pains... you would find that somebody you could love without any questions... without any conditions.

and that even a damaged heart if properly nurtured could be whole again.

and that i love you hon so much and a promise is a promise.