Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

@freelicker,

welcome to the world of realism. this is what really happens and it did happen to me several times and surely (and sadly :cry: ) that it doesn't end there. just hope that it gives us a learning experience. sometimes we just have to realize the it's best for juniors to just be sure about their documentation of the transactions in question, place it in a confi-folder, and let the boss assume the risk. that has always been my position. so far they have and couldn't point anything against me on that if ever things go out of hand. just a friendly sharing lang. ;)

Actually, I would have not gotten hurt if I was a Junior staff, or even a Senior Staff. <_< I would have chalked it up to experience. :(

What makes it so difficult to swallow is that I am a tax partner and my stand was overriden by an audit partner :angry: . And yet, when the client complains to the Audit Partner after I go 180 degrees to support the decision of the Audit partner, she adopts my stand and tells me I'm just being too conservative. :grr:

Hehehe, anyway, it's over now. I should know better. :)

At least tapos na ang April 15 and I can breathe a little easier now. B)

Hi Jhoy!!!

At long last I can go drinking again with no fear that tomorrow my returns may not yet be complete. :lol:

To everybody!

Have a nice day!!! We're treating our staff today for lunch. Planning to go to Baclaran for Seafood fiesta galore!!! :lol:

A reward for a good job well done!!!

Hello fellow accountants! It's been quite a while since I last posted. Been very busy with tons of work. Guess you know the stuff the suffocates most people when you hear the words audit and tax deadlines. Oh boy, thanks it's over. Just a few reviews and clean ups and follow ups.

I couldn't catch up on the readings here anymore. Looks like these thread has picked up from where I have left off.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :) For me I'll be on a weekend break.

Good Morning to all you guys!!! It's a beautiful day today isn't it. :) Especially when you don't see any unfinished Income Tax Returns on your table!!! :lol:

After such a week of hectic schedules and trying to meet deadlines, today seems to be very easeful, even if it's a Monday!!! :lol:

Hi to all... B)

Hello fellow accountants! It's been quite a while since I last posted. Been very busy with tons of work. Guess you know the stuff the suffocates most people when you hear the words audit and tax deadlines. Oh boy, thanks it's over. Just a few reviews and clean ups and follow ups.

I couldn't catch up on the readings here anymore. Looks like these thread has picked up from where I have left off.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :) For me I'll be on a weekend break.

nice to know na buhay pa kayo! hehehe...hope u guys are taking it easy na and take a day off naman!

@ JohnCastle - yeah, dati, tayong dalawa lang nag-uusap dito. i guess when we all got busier and stressed with work (with the audit/tax/quarter-close deadlines), we all needed a place to vent! kaya naglabasan mga accountants. musta ka na?

@ freelicker - i know what u mean. although i won't admit that i am indeed getting older, ndi ko na kaya ung magdamagang gmikan! we work hard and long hours at it is, all we want is to rest na lang! but it's amazing to watch a bunch of accountants get drunk! we do play hard!!! :lol:

@ JHOY - hi!!! so what did u do over the wknd?

Hi Quickie,

Shocking nga minsan ang mga accountants pag-nagparty talaga! :) Dito nga sa firm namin, nakabuo na ng band ang mga staff and they are said to be really good! Hindi nga lang daw sexy. :lol:

Jhoy!

Buti ka pa nakapag-out of town. ;) Ako sa May pa siguro mag ba-Bagiuo with my entire family. :( Don't know how I'm going to relax that way but its a family affair so I have to make the most out of it. :)

Si Sinnerman??? Bakit nawala yata? :lol:

hi Ms HOT BABES!

well I went out of town sa province namin. i had to get somethings kz from there. I just got back this morning. na late me sa office.

how's you're weekend so far?

@ Jhoy - hala, na-late ka :blink: :lol: heto, tapos na wknd. but it's too early monday morning to get ready for work. it's only past 4 am! i'll try to go back to sleep. pero post muna! :D

@ freelicker - nakaka-shock tlaga! may kilala pa nga akong manager na nagsayaw sa ledge at pinatalsik kaming lahat sa club dun sa ginawa nya :lol:

@ ompong and sinnerman - hi!!! :D

Guest ginny

O hayan.. andito na ko.. pinaalala ni pareng sinner.. hehehe.. sa tutuo lang, umiiwas na ko sa mga group threads.. parang showbiz kse.. may bida, may kontrabida.. eh gusto ko lang naman talaga maging boldstar kahet hindi bida.. harharhar! :lol:

Kidding aside.. YIPEEEEE! Tapos na tax season.. kah..kah.. kah! :P parang aso eh! :P

Hello mga kapatid! ;)

Guest ginny
:lol: :blush: thanx.

But it's nice to know each of us survived this year's tax season. :lol:

OO nga pala, si Ginny?? :)

Andito ako pare.. ano balita? :P

Ako.. may tinalo na ko sa badminton.. wehehehe.. ang layo.. :D

Kita mo avatar ko? Seryosong tennis yan pre... hahahaha! :lol:

O hayan.. andito na ko.. pinaalala ni pareng sinner.. hehehe.. sa tutuo lang, umiiwas na ko sa mga group threads.. parang showbiz kse.. may bida, may kontrabida.. eh gusto ko lang naman talaga maging boldstar kahet hindi bida.. harharhar! :lol:

Kidding aside.. YIPEEEEE! Tapos na tax season.. kah..kah.. kah! :P parang aso eh! :P

Hello mga kapatid! ;)

hi sis ginny!!! buhay ka pa! :cool: hehehe...ganun ba? basta kami rito, equal billing :D

Good morning peeps! How's everyone today?

Freelicker - twas not for fun yung out of town ko. it was for business - family business nga lang. sorry for my response to your previous post. i didn't know that you occupied a high chair (este position) sa office niyo as in PARTNER pala kaw. sori po uli! :blush:

Sinnerman - hirap talaga pag nagloloko ang kwan. minsan nawawala pa ang post. buti ka 3 posts (hehehe) :)

Ompong - musta kapatid :)

Ginny - musta na. yap supportahan ka namin sa pagiging bold star mo. :) kaya lang eka nga ni ms quickie, equal billing lang tayo lahat dito sa thread. yap yap yap tapos na rin ulit ang busy season (kuno). cheers..... ;)

Quickie - aga mo gumising ha? ;)