Exotic Food & Restaurants

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
di naman orbs, baka lang kse lumabas sa ilong mo yung beer e. hehehe

holy shyet! :lol: :P wag na lang, di ko na lang it-try... parang kawalan ng poise yan eh! :lol:

ANYWAY, GUYS GTG.. gotta meet up with some alcoholics... maybe some vodka can help clear my stuffy nose. :lol:

north,

pre, type ko yung lowenbrau and st. pauli, pero di sila readily available.  type ko rin yung beck's.

I also like heineken and stella artois, pero di na yata German yun.

maybe i should start trying german beers... kaso some taste like stale piss... not that i have tasted stale piss... its my imaginative tastebuds... :lol:

MALACHI and NORTH:

if ur into alcohol, maybe u should also visit ALAK PA - chapters and groups forums

we go out on drinking sprees practically twice a week. :lol:

when i was in germany, half of the supermarket sells all kind of liquors.

maraming beer din and they come in diff sizes, flavors and colors.

masarap yung dark beer nila...i think it was veiss beer or sumtin.

they don't serve in small tiny mug....they give u a pitcher!

went to one of "old" style resto there....it was underground...mejo dark and smells like ur damp basement.

parang panahon ng french revolution....with matching showing ng cleavage ng mga waitress :lol:

they served bread na pagkatigas-tigas na bread at cheese....they smell rotten but tastes so yummy....

papainumin ka ng schnaps (gin ata yun) na nakalagay sa isang malaking horn tapos yung shot glass mo eh horn din na maliit....lakas tama :boo:

after nun....may powdered tobacco na ilalagay sa isang wooden device....

itatapat sa ilong mo...at whing....it will shoot the tobacco powder up ur nostrils...

better than smoking. :lol:

a complete experience i should say

MALACHI and NORTH

hmmm now that's interesting... super dark beer... hmm gotta find myself some tonight. :rolleyes:

as for the urchin and the other sea creature, yeah i guess they can be called exotic... :)

tell the bar tender to put in a glass. hehehe

parang ur trying to scare ma.. :unsure: :(

parang i dont wanna know whats in the bottle... :unsure: :(

You'll also want to ask for a salt shaker. Guiness, and most stouts like O'Douls, Murphy's etc, taste better when salted.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
anyone here already tried titi ng cow,buffalo?katulad sa fear factor.hilaw lang siya medyo papainitan lang ng konti.hehehe!

ball yun ah. :unsure: parang soup number 5. :blink:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
Adobong palaka - taste it when I was in pangasinan

Inihaw na butiki and Adobong pagong..... Gamot ng tropa ko, napagtripan ko lang tikman.... :)

i've tried turtle eggs but not adobong pagong :blink: i have a pet turtle... si PONG. :blink:

MALACHI and NORTH

hmmm now that's interesting... super dark beer... hmm gotta find myself some tonight. :rolleyes:

as for the urchin and the other sea creature, yeah i guess they can be called exotic... :)

You'll also want to ask for a salt shaker. Guiness, and most stouts like O'Douls, Murphy's etc, taste better when salted.

this is interesting.

dagang bukid na try nyo na?

tried it na. kaso i was still a kid. feeling ko betrayed ako ni nanay kasi sabi nya chicken daw. pero ok lang masarap naman sha

natikman ko aso... bad trip kasi pinsan ko kakainis! merun kasi kaming aso sa bahay, may galis na sha. sinama sha ng pinsan ko somewhere and he came back with caldereta. e matakaw ako. nalunok ko na sha saka lang sinabi na yun yung aso namen... kakainis! i tried to vomit it out kaso nakain kao na... buti na lang bata pa ko nun.

have you guys eaten pinikpikan?chicken yun killing me softly sa baguio... i lived there kasi eh..

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
Adobong palaka  - taste it when I was in pangasinan

Inihaw na butiki and Adobong pagong..... Gamot ng tropa ko, napagtripan ko lang tikman.... :)

i've tried turtle eggs but not adobong pagong :blink: i have a pet turtle... si PONG. :blink:

sarap ba turtle eggs?

tastes like sand... the shell is soft and the insides when cooked looks like penoy... :)

Adobong palaka  - taste it when I was in pangasinan

sarap ba turtle eggs?

tastes like sand... the shell is soft and the insides when cooked looks like penoy... :)

di yata masarap yun kung lasang buhangin. :unsure:

MALACHI and NORTH

this is interesting.

Here's an article I stumbled on just today on the MSN page. Happy drinking y'all!

Dark Beer May Be Better for the Heart

Flavonoids in Dark Beer May Help Prevent Blood Clots

By Peggy Peck

Reviewed By Michael Smith, MD

on Tuesday, November 11, 2003

WebMD Medical News

Nov. 11, 2003 (Orlando, Fla.) -- The real beer argument is not "Tastes great" vs. "Less filling." It's dark vs. light, and the winner, according to a University of Wisconsin heart researcher, is dark brew because it can help prevent blood clots.

John D. Folts, PhD, professor of medicine and director of the coronary thrombosis research laboratory at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, tells WebMD that dark beer is rich in flavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant effects.

"It's about color. You can see the flavonoids in products on the shelf," he says. The rich flavonoid content makes red wine more heart friendly than white wine and purple grape juice a better choice for toddlers than white grape juice, he says.

Folts presented his dark beer-light beer study at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2003. Folts and his colleagues fed dark and light beer to dogs that had narrowed arteries in their hearts, similar to the narrowing observed in people with heart disease.

Only dogs fed dark beer had less stickiness of their blood clotting cells, says Folts. This was true even though the blood alcohol level in the dogs was the same.

He says he is currently conducting similar tests in humans. In that study, volunteers drink two bottles of either light or dark beer a day. Early indications are that dark beer again is more active at fighting blood clots than light beer, he says.

[quote name=north' date='Nov 12 2003, 08:12

Here's an article I stumbled on just today on the MSN page. Happy drinking y'all!

Dark Beer May Be Better for the Heart

Flavonoids in Dark Beer May Help Prevent Blood Clots

By Peggy Peck

Reviewed By Michael Smith, MD

on Tuesday, November 11, 2003

WebMD Medical News

Nov. 11, 2003 (Orlando, Fla.) -- The real beer argument is not "Tastes great" vs. "Less filling." It's dark vs. light, and the winner, according to a University of Wisconsin heart researcher, is dark brew because it can help prevent blood clots.

John D. Folts, PhD, professor of medicine and director of the coronary thrombosis research laboratory at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, tells WebMD that dark beer is rich in flavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant effects.

"It's about color. You can see the flavonoids in products on the shelf," he says. The rich flavonoid content makes red wine more heart friendly than white wine and purple grape juice a better choice for toddlers than white grape juice, he says.

Folts presented his dark beer-light beer study at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2003. Folts and his colleagues fed dark and light beer to dogs that had narrowed arteries in their hearts, similar to the narrowing observed in people with heart disease.

Only dogs fed dark beer had less stickiness of their blood clotting cells, says Folts. This was true even though the blood alcohol level in the dogs was the same.

He says he is currently conducting similar tests in humans. In that study, volunteers drink two bottles of either light or dark beer a day. Early indications are that dark beer again is more active at fighting blood clots than light beer, he says.[/quote]

Where can I sign up for this test???

WOW FREE BOOZE! :boo:

:cool:

Edited by the_eight_of_orbs