Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Lawler is a Warrior... PUSO!

prolly because he's part-Filipino? :lol:

I'm more interested with how the Heavyweight Division's gonna be affected with Overeem's impending free agency. Miocic is being pegged next in line if Overeem walks away from the UFC and the dude can't really headline a title fight...yet

too bad they wont show this in skycable... =(

well, you have a bigger reason to watch it on a sports bar :D

yeah, I've heard that Hyper sucks with their encore telecasts and all. Prolly signals (no pun intended) the death of MMA in the Philippines

Edited by epicfaye

saan may sports bar sa q.c.?

hyper is better than nothing, wala ng balls eh. will they show ufc on fox on skycable?

I don't think so. Limited ang Fox channel here in the Philippines eh. Hmm, which part in QC though bro? Madami naman yan. Bars often show them early in the morning (i.e. Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is cormier vs jones 2.. but im picking jones to win and hopefully he fights rumble next.. hehe..

if dc will fight and let jon jones dictate a slow tempo/technical match, he has no chance of winning against jones. if dc will make it a slugfest he has more chance of winning. but jj is very smart so better calculate his attack wait for the right timing first before coming in hot and all cylinders firing!