Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

http://i56.tinypic.com/2501c7b.gif

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/RINGGIRLFREAKOUT.gif.pagespeed.ce._UHkbhuVbP.gif

http://i56.tinypic.com/dctyd5.jpg

Greatest Comeback in UFC History

and the Greatest Reactions of Ring Girls in UFC History..

Brittany Palmer is shocked, while Arrianny is laughing..

Damn, I could also shocked and made them laugh too.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

UFC 132 lives up to its very sick card..the best card on paper this year and the best event so far..

Condit-DHK; good KO win for condit, im not sure if UFC will make him the #1 contender, but I really think he has a good chance to GSP.

Ortiz-Bader; I believe Bader was the huge favorite coming to this fight, even I will put my money with Bader cause I know its a sure win.But Tito proved us wrong.A great upset win by Tito from a Top 8 LHW.

Siver-Wiman; I agreed on the controversial decision here for Siver, I gave rounds 1 and 3 for him.

Silva-Leben; great KO win for Leben,IMO this is more deserving of the KO of the night. Sad to see Wanderlei get KO again, Pride stars are definitely fading.

Guillard-Roller; great KO win also for Melvin, probably UFC will match him with Siver to determine the next contender.

Cruz-Faber; its fun to watch BW, cause they are very fast esp. cruz..but I disagree with decision. I scored the fight 49-46 for Faber, rounds 1 to 4 him, cause he did more damage. Cruz was the agressive one here but most of his punches were missing, though he landed some good combinations but its not enough to put Faber in danger.he also had a good takedowns, but he didnt do a single damage there..

the 2002 tito ortiz is back baby!.. haha.. that was an old school tito who came to rescue his career.

sad to say that the wandy's loss might be his last considering how many times he got brutally KTFO @ the octagon.

as for the main event i see a close 48 - 47 for faber also.. i just cant get it when a certain judge called it a 50 - 45 for cruz... that's BS!..

The 50 - 45 score is BS alright. Courtesy of judge Sal D'amato. I hope the UFC can really have a say on who should judge. As far as I know, it's the state commission that handpicks the judges. I gave the win to Cruz, considering the volume of punches that landed, aggression and control. Though it's true that he didn't really pose any threat to Faber, you still gotta look at those factors.

I was hoping to see a 3 round war between Silva and Leben. Too bad Silva got KOd early. A fight with Leben should be tactical to get a win.

Wicked flying knee by Carlos Condit. After that win, he deserves to be next in line for the title.

I was hoping for Tito to get the W, good thing he did. Tamang tama sa naghihingalong career.

sa international betting odds, 5 is to 1 ang odds kay ortiz.

kelangan na talagang mag retire si wanderlei silva. mahina na chin.

as for the main event. usually pag decision in a close match. The champion retains. The challenger has to do a lot more to win a decision.

Im still in shock of Ortiz tapping Bader.. Oh well, it's MMA..

Brian Stann vs Chael Sonnen is now official.. Sayang hnd umabot si Chael sa Ultimate Fighter.. I would love to see him school Bisping on trash talking and on the fight.. Well, Mayhem is not a bad replacement though.. Sana may Pinoy na pumasok sa Ultimate Fighter featuring Bantamweights and Featherweights..

Lapit na Fedor vs Hendo.. I have a feeling that if Fedor loses, he along with his M1 crooks would go to the newly resurrected ProElite..

have to agree with dana saying that "fedor doesn't want to fight the best" by staying out of the ufc.

stann-sonnen sounds like a good matchup though... sadly, at this point chael might be the only middleweight that has the tools to beat anderson silva... should sonnen lose the fight, not much to look forward to in the division...

update! di pa done deal ung machida vs evans! wala pang kalaban si rashad :(

Lyoto Machida's manager-wife Fabyola says that her husband won't be taking the late-notice fight with Rashad Evans.

Evans is without an opponent after Phil Davis pulled out yesterday. Tito Ortiz was asked to step in for the August 6th fight. He declined and the buck passed to Machida, who has yet to formally respond to the UFC's offer.

"The fight is close and for the sake of professionalism we can not accept it. We always do our best, but there is only a few weeks [until the fight] and it wouldn't be fair on the fans to put in a bad performance," she told Nomundo Dos Lutas in Brasil.

Edited by kuya willie

^^^that reason was coming from Dana's mouth, while Machida's wife said they cannot accept the fight in short notice..I guess, I believe more in Dana..and if Dana is saying the truth, then it is BS for Machida to ask for AS's salary..Lyoto only achieved 1/8 of AS accomplishment and that is by being LHW Champion...

mukhang pera si machida

Here's Dana on Machida:

"Machida accepted the fight," White told MMAjunkie.com. "We knew for a couple days this was going down, and Machida accepted the fight. Then when we called back and said, 'OK, we're going to make this fight,' Machida's people came back and said, 'We'll tell you what. You pay us what you pay Anderson Silva, and we'll take the fight.' This was after they had already agreed to take the fight.

"I said, 'Are you [expletive] kidding me? I'll tell you what. You tell Machida he achieves what [expletive] Anderson Silva has achieved, then maybe he'll make Anderson Silva money. Have a nice day.'

After that, in stepped Tito. Again

"Tito turned it down, and then Tito called back and said, 'Did you get the fight yet?'" White said. "I said, 'Nope.' He goes, 'Let me think about it. Let me talk to my team, and I'll call you back tomorrow.' This was Tuesday night."

"[Expletive] right, he gets a break," White said. "Tito stepped up to the plate. It's [expletive] weird here. It's like I'm dealing with a new person. I like it. I like the new Tito.

"The storyline is what's so interesting. Tito went from 'You're about to be cut,' to now, if he beats Rashad Evans, he's back in the mix. He's back in the picture."

Machida holds the UFC for more money. Tito Ortiz swoops in to save the day on short notice.

*snip*

After that, in stepped Tito. Again

"Tito turned it down, and then Tito called back and said, 'Did you get the fight yet?'" White said. "I said, 'Nope.' He goes, 'Let me think about it. Let me talk to my team, and I'll call you back tomorrow.' This was Tuesday night."

"[Expletive] right, he gets a break," White said. "Tito stepped up to the plate. It's [expletive] weird here. It's like I'm dealing with a new person. I like it. I like the new Tito.

"The storyline is what's so interesting. Tito went from 'You're about to be cut,' to now, if he beats Rashad Evans, he's back in the mix. He's back in the picture."

Machida holds the UFC for more money. Tito Ortiz swoops in to save the day on short notice.

just read the tito-rashad bit on the ufc website yesterday... imo, really good for tito. he still has a lot of ring rust to shake off and another quality opponent on the heels of his showing in the bader fight is going to be positive either way.