Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

That match sucked! Reminded me of Thales Leitis vs A.SIlva match..

Werdum was butt scooting his ass on the cage.. Makes me wonder what will Overeem feel like when he is matched against a superior wrestler who can put him on the ground..

yup...very much like that..xcpt that in AS-Leites fight, Anderson is clearly winning the striking..

in Ubereem-Werdum, i thnk Werdum outstruck Alistair but the latter did more damage..and its funny how Werdum beg Overeem to go to the ground with him..and i dont think Overeem cant stand that long in UFC HW wrestlers...though he kinda rag-doll Werdum, i dont thnk he can do that to Bigfoot..

in the other fight, its a good win for Barnett..he is like a HW Sakuraba..makes me wonder how the best wrestlers in the UFC gonna approach the fight with him..but lets wait first for the post-fight drug testing, bka bumagsak na nmn c Barnett..hehe

So much for the main event on UFC on Versus 4

Nate Marquardt was not medically cleared, and is now out of the UFC

The new main event is Pat Barry vs Cheick Kongo, while Rick Story will now fight Charlie Brennemen in the co-main event

Edited by tamago

^^

LOL..poor Nate, he should never listen to GSP.

Dana must really been pissed to Nate, thats why he released him.

The reason for not medically cleared is yet to be known, but rumored has it that he is 4.5lbs overweight and his body cannot be drained anymore, as well as testing positive for Roids..

Too bad for Nate, he is a thick MW, but as long as AS in the UFC, his dream of becoming a champion will not materialized..

But he can do it in another organozation... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: