Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Team Gracie "Scrap Pack"

Strikeforce 2-0 (Melendez and Nick Diaz)

UFC 0-2 (Nate Diaz and Shields)

Just goes to show the level of competition between two organization.

The only division close is HW and that is because of Alistair Overeem. But again, untested with top level HW MMA competition. We'll see come his fight with Fabricio Werdum.

Hey Nick Diaz, screw the boxing match, come to the UFC. Your boy lost the title match, maybe you can do it.

WOW! Jake "The f#&king" Shields bloodied GSP..and GSP hates it..can you imagine what Anderson can do to him???

Anderson Silva may k*ll GSP!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder he is still hesitant to fight AS in the post-fight interview..

and yes I counted it..its the 94TH TIME GSP apologized for not finishing his opponent and that he really wanted a KO or Sub! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMO Shields should be pitted against Royce Gracie in the UFC Rio..since Matt Hughes already has an opponent in the name of Diego Sanchez..it will be a good match up for Royce, since there will be no threat in the striking and GnP department..but i doubt it will happen, cause Jake is a Cesar Gracie fighter..

1 stupid judge scored the Aldo-Hominick fight as 50-43..he might had switched the scores for Rd 5..but i scored it as 48-47 for Aldo, RDs 1, 3 and 4 for him, and the rest to Hominick..

I love Randy and I hate to see him lose in that way..but it is still great, now that Machida will be back "in the mix"..UFC might rematch him with Rampage(if Page wins against Hamill) to determine the next #1 contender after the Evans-Davis bout..

GSP- Godamn Sleeping pill. Wala talagang kwentang lumaban, puro play safe, no killer instinct at all.nakuha pang mag showboat, di naman maka knock out, Anderson Silva would rip the face of this french canadian joke, GSP maybe a great athlete, but he is a lousy and boring fighter.

Holy Crap! Just watched Rory "Waterboy" Mcdonald vs Nate Diaz..

I think that was the first time I saw Nate fly via three outstanding suplex from Waterboy!! Damn!!

UFC 129 was great!

Waterboy's suplex slams

Spinning back fist KO from Makdessi

Flying triangle from Garza

Flying kick KO from Machida

Ellenberger and Janitor's power KO's

Hominick's hemotoma :unsure:

Bring on UFC 130.. With Thiago Alves and Miguel Torres on the undercard, that surely is another stacked card!

I think GSP is too small for Anderson Silva... Based on the Jake Shields fight.... Jake Shields was a former Strikeforce middleweight champion... and to think na hindi ganun ka aggressive si Shields kaysa kay Silva makes you really ponder na may chance ba tlga si GSP vs Silva... Nahirapan sya kay Jake Shields obviously and would be even have a hard time against an aggressive front kicking Silva...

WOW! Jake "The f#&king" Shields bloodied GSP..and GSP hates it..can you imagine what Anderson can do to him???

Anderson Silva may k*ll GSP!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder he is still hesitant to fight AS in the post-fight interview..

and yes I counted it..its the 94TH TIME GSP apologized for not finishing his opponent and that he really wanted a KO or Sub! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMO Shields should be pitted against Royce Gracie in the UFC Rio..since Matt Hughes already has an opponent in the name of Diego Sanchez..it will be a good match up for Royce, since there will be no threat in the striking and GnP department..but i doubt it will happen, cause Jake is a Cesar Gracie fighter..

1 stupid judge scored the Aldo-Hominick fight as 50-43..he might had switched the scores for Rd 5..but i scored it as 48-47 for Aldo, RDs 1, 3 and 4 for him, and the rest to Hominick..

I love Randy and I hate to see him lose in that way..but it is still great, now that Machida will be back "in the mix"..UFC might rematch him with Rampage(if Page wins against Hamill) to determine the next #1 contender after the Evans-Davis bout..

same judge scored it perfect for GSP!!! dapat siguro pinatayo muna ni hominick si aldo nung 5th round at binoxing nya. banderang kapos si aldo muntikan pa matalo.

GSP- Godamn Sleeping pill. Wala talagang kwentang lumaban, puro play safe, no killer instinct at all.nakuha pang mag showboat, di naman maka knock out, Anderson Silva would rip the face of this french canadian joke, GSP maybe a great athlete, but he is a lousy and boring fighter.

mabuti nalang may karate kid kahapon at the expense of randy.. otherwise one of the boring UFC event yung 129! kung boring si GSP, hype rin naman si jake shields. sigaw ng sigaw si chuck pero mukhang paly safe din, 2 or 3 times nya nahawakan legs ni GSP wala sya ginawa. paulet ulet yung over right hand ni GSP na tumatama sa ulo nya. di sya nagapag adjust. bulag na pala si GSP round 2 palang di nya na sense at nag take advantage...

totally agree with you bro..he should change his nick to that..i watch the replay last night, and damn I fall asleep..i think he already surpassed or tie Matt Hughes record for most consecutive title defense in the WW division and No One has ever noticed that all because of his boring performance..

he is such a pussy, not only coz he's ducking Anderson.but also bcoz he whined about his eyes and it freaked him out..Hominick's busted left eye and the largest hematoma I ever seen is much worse than that, and yet we never hear him complain.you can see the blood dripping from his eye when Rogan interview him..special mention also to Koscheck's broken orbital bone..

its funny that GSP hired the best trainers that money can buy..he hired Roger Gracie, the greatest BJJ practitioner, to improve his BJJ, and yet we never seen him submit anyone lately..he hired Freddie Roach, to improve his boxing skills and yet we never seen him KO anyone..according to FightMetric,the worst striker in the WW division Jake Shiels outstruck GSP in that fight, 97-92..he also had a nutrionist and conditioning coach, who is working with his OWN CHEF to check that he is only eating the right stuff..he also have Joe Rogan, who taught him that spinning back kick, which he tried several times in that fight but didnt do any significant damage..there's a video on that on YouTube, GSP was so impressed on that spinning back kick and he even said that might k*ll someone..but he forget to hire the Great One, Master Steven Seagal... :D :D :D

As a famous wrestler says:

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

Jake Shields did not show any sense of urgency in that fight even though everyone knows that he is behind. If anyone is to be blamed it should be Shields. He is the challenger and should have taken the fight to GSP.

At the first glimpse of blood coming from GSP's eye, Shields should have shoot and leg humped GSP like he always does.

I can’t really excuse the last three GSP fights … Hardy, Koscheck and Shields. He should’ve done a lot more in each of those and vary his attacks a lot more. For some reason, when GSP has his mind set on one thing, he sticks to it and forget he’s also a master at every other technique in MMA. With Hardy, he wanted a sub and forgot his striking, both standing and on the ground. With Koscheck, the plan was to use his jab, and that’s all he did. With Shields, the plan was to keep it standing by maintaining his distance (jab) and trying to copy Henderson and catch Shields with an overhand right. That’s pretty much all he did.If every fighter in the UFC used the same style and fought as safe as GSP, I would not be a fan of MMA.

We would have never witnessed all the great fights we’ve seen in MMA with GSP's “safe” style.

i like the homminick aldo fight at first kala mo ma kko na si homminick pero damn his a tough bastard, he bleed like s@%t and even got an fist like hemotoma but he gassed out aldo..made him punish in the last round he mounted him and started landing bombs!

and machida vs couture fight was awesome!nagulat ako ng biglang bang..karate kickkke! sabi pa ng announcer "mr miyagi would be proud"

and gsp fight was booring kung sa aldo fight i was screaming at 2 am,nung sa gsp fight muntik na akong makatulog pinipigilan ko lang para lang mapatapos ko eh...tsk tsk..shields beat the crap out of gsp's face i doubt that he can take on silva..

Since none of my current mates know nothing about MMA, i went back here on MTC. :lol:

About the Last ppv, what number was it, i keep Losing track. haha..

it was aLL kind of expected, except the aldo-hominick fight..

I gave hominick way too LittLe respect, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that fight go the distance. Sayang Lang, nung Later rounds na mejo nagsLow down si aldo, he wasnt able to capitalize too much. <_<

kaya kayang Tapatan ni Machida si Bones Jones? ano sa tingin nyo?

I dont think that fight's going to happen anytime this year. But when it does happen, I think it's going to be an easy win for Bones.

For one, Shogun was regarded as one of the best if not the best striker in the division when he fought bones. And I was surprised at how easily bones took care of him. And I dont think Machida's evasiveness is as good as everyone thought it was way back. :lol:

2nd, Everybody knows Machida has a bjj black belt; but we all haven't seen his skills tested much in the octagon. As opposed to bones brown belt i think; which has definitely been showcased pretty well in some of his fights.

3rd, Let's not even taLk about bones' superior wrestLing. :lol:

Edited by KaLabaw

machida vs bones won't be easy for machida, but it own't be easy for jones to take him down either, superior wrestling or not opponents had a hard time taking down machida. we might be in for a treat next time tipong wooden doll punch naman ala karate kid 3 hahahaha

More on the hypothetical bones-machida fight:

I dont see machida hanging with bones' stand up, so it's probabLy machida trying to take jones to the ground. Something I have not seen machida do a Lot.

On paper, the onLy advantage machida has is his jiujitsu. :lol:

what do you guys think?