Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

fedor? the best heavyweight? too damn overrated! list down all fedors opponent and list down randy's... by that you'll know who is the best between them! you cant be the best if you dont fight the best...

I take it you haven't seen fedor fight?

sino ba ang matchmaker ng ufc, parang unfair yung lesnar vs mir...

don't blame the matchmaker, blame Lesnar's manager for agreeing to it.

if he thinks he's that good then why does he keep on dodging UFC's offer to fight randy? fedor fought a 100yo mark coleman! so what? he fought and beat cro cop(another overrated fighter), mark hunt who has the toughest chin ive seen so far but randy can alsostand toe to toe w/ these guys! if he is the best like some of you may say, why are he dodging the said contract?

it's been said before, that Dana White would not let Fedor fight Sambo when he is tied to a UFC contract, plus many other things that led to fedor not signing with the UFC.

and no Randy can't go toe to toe with these guys. Mino would tear his arm off. And as far as ducking is concerned I can say that Randy is ducking Mino, he can't get to Fedor without fighting Nog. And he knows Nog has got his number, if he really wanted to fight Noguiera he'd have gotten back with the UFC already, and defended his belt. Randy has nothing for Nog, and he knows it.

it's been said before, that Dana White would not let Fedor fight Sambo when he is tied to a UFC contract, plus many other things that led to fedor not signing with the UFC.

and no Randy can't go toe to toe with these guys. Mino would tear his arm off. And as far as ducking is concerned I can say that Randy is ducking Mino, he can't get to Fedor without fighting Nog. And he knows Nog has got his number, if he really wanted to fight Noguiera he'd have gotten back with the UFC already, and defended his belt. Randy has nothing for Nog, and he knows it.

need i say more???? :upside: :upside: :upside:

NO CHOICE si lesnar at manager but to accept the offer...

not quite.

Lesnar CAN choose who he wants to fight, he's probably the highest paid fighter in the UFC today, he's the biggest money draw at the moment which is evidenced by his co-main event status in his debut fight. Nobody has gotten that kind of push, and pre-fight hype in the UFC ever.

If you can bring in the big bucks, you can choose your fights, or at least decline a potentially bad fight.

match maker si DANA WHITE... yata

UFC's matchmaker is Joe Silva. Dana White is UFC President.

do you think i'll say all that w/o even seeing him fight? i had some pride fc cds here and baed on what i saw, randy can fight toe to toe w/ these guys!

yes thats the agreement! better watch this guy's thought about fedor! we have the same sentiments regarding fedor... http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQuwGXgmRLQ

and about nog fighting randy? well i think randy thinks nog isnt worthit enough for his return... IMHO

when ur #1 u will get haters... c'mon let randy beat nog 1st b4 we even consider whos better right now between cap and fedor...

i think randy opted not to fight nog bec he knows he cant beat nog,, its a bad match up for randy... he knows that he needs to go back to the gym and practice his submission defense... :thumbsupsmiley:

i had some pride fc cds here and baed on what i saw, randy can fight toe to toe w/ these guys!

no he can't

he lost to two pride veterans already in Barnett and Ricco.

this isn't a diss to Randy but facts are facts. and the truth is he can't beat Nog. He'd have a better chance of beating Fedor (although I really can't see that happening) than beating Nog.

and about nog fighting randy? well i think randy thinks nog isnt worthit enough for his return... IMHO

incorrect

Randy needs to fight Nog to legitimize his claim to Fedor.

if Sylvia had won over Nog then it follows that Randy is the contender to Fedor, since he already beat Sylvia.

but he hasn't fought Nog, he can't step over Nogueira and say that he deserves Fedor when he hasn't fought Nog yet. If Tim had won then he can say that's ok I still get Fedor because I beat Tim already, but with Minotauro winning he can't say that he still gets Fedor legitimately because he hasn't fought Nog yet.

also

Randy and Nog both have wins over Sylvia

Randy lost to Barnett and Ricco Rodriguez

Nog won over Barnett and Ricco Rodriguez

Stylistically Randy has nothing for Nog, he can't take him down because that's what Nog wants, GNP? Even Fedor couldn't knock Nog out with his GNP, Bob Sapp planted Nog's head to the mat a couple of times and Mino just kept on coming, Crocop dazed him but Nog still found a way. So randy can forget about knocking him out. What will happen is that Randy has a choice between getting subbed or getting subbed.

Randy is ducking Nog, and that's not the champion's way.

no he can't

this isn't a diss to Randy but facts are facts. and the truth is he can't beat Nog. He'd have a better chance of beating Fedor (although I really can't see that happening) than beating Nog.

incorrect

if Sylvia had won over Nog then it follows that Randy is the contender to Fedor, since he already beat Sylvia.

but he hasn't fought Nog, he can't step over Nogueira and say that he deserves Fedor when he hasn't fought Nog yet. If Tim had won then he can say that's ok I still get Fedor because I beat Tim already, but with Minotauro winning he can't say that he still gets Fedor legitimately because he hasn't fought Nog yet.

also

Stylistically Randy has nothing for Nog, he can't take him down because that's what Nog wants, GNP? Even Fedor couldn't knock Nog out with his GNP, Bob Sapp planted Nog's head to the mat a couple of times and Mino just kept on coming, Crocop dazed him but Nog still found a way. So randy can forget about knocking him out. What will happen is that Randy has a choice between getting subbed or getting subbed.

unless randy can pull his arms out of nogs submission attempts like fedor does... hehe

no he can't

he was beaten by a much younger ricco and a rollin' hot barnett but i think randy can beat these guys anytime of the day....

incorrect

also

i got you point there bro... but randy's way of winning/fighting! very unusual for a wrestler and i think nog never face a man w/ randy's caliber! but because barnett & rodriguez you can say nog got randy's number but you can never can tell what randy can do even if he's aging and all...

he was beaten by a much younger ricco and a rollin' hot barnett but i think randy can beat these guys anytime of the day....

a much younger rico??? cmon,, thats not even a valid excuse bec rico faced nog a year after he defeated randy... and w/ regards 2 josh bartnett,, bartnett was destroyed by cro crop not once,, not twice but 3x,, and randy loss to this so so guy hahaha :upside:

i just dont think randy can beat nog,, specially fedor... why refuse to fight nog now,, its as if hes gonna get better,, hes not getting any younger... :blink:

i got you point there bro... but randy's way of winning/fighting! very unusual for a wrestler and i think nog never face a man w/ randy's caliber! but because barnett & rodriguez you can say nog got randy's number but you can never can tell what randy can do even if he's aging and all...

exactly, randy's way of fighting doesn't match up very well with Nog.

Randy is a beast, but his style will not work with Nog.

this is MMA where styles make fights.

we'll see about that if randy will enter the octagon to face nog's challenge... he called out randy right?

I hope randy takes that fight, it's only going to be good for him.

he'll avoid losing all his money fighting Zuffa's lawsuits, he gets back in the good graces of Dana White and the Fertittas, and (should he win) he makes his call to fight fedor much more legitimate now.

I'm afraid if Randy refuses to fight Nog, and opt instead to wait out his contract, it will leave him broke.

Edited by Larry
bad call tlga ung nangyari n un ky brock. mir was pounded in the head w/ big bombs ng biglang umepal ung ref. inexperienced n rin ang tumalo kc he walk right where mir wanted him. twice ytang ng attempt ng armber c mir b4 he opted for a kneebar.

I agree, Brock should have won it from the start. Kung nde lang masyado mabait yung referee at naka-recover si Mir. Pero ang galing ng ground defense ni Mir BJJ expert tlga.

randy is overmatched by big nog just because of nog's style

and yeah cap has a bigger chance of beating fedor than bignog

it doesn't mean that because fedor beat nog & randy didn't beat nog that randy can't beat fedor... c'mon its a fight anything can happen, but when you have cap & nog in the octagon, chances will look dim for cap.

but who cares, it randy couture baby! hehehe ^_^

I hope randy takes that fight, it's only going to be good for him.

he'll avoid losing all his money fighting Zuffa's lawsuits, he gets back in the good graces of Dana White and the Fertittas, and (should he win) he makes his call to fight fedor much more legitimate now.

I'm afraid if Randy refuses to fight Nog, and opt instead to wait out his contract, it will leave him broke.

yes very true! but what was randy's aim was legit! he wants to fight what he think is well deserved for his last... lets just hope things are done immediately coz randy's not getting any younger!

yeah,, i think silva's gonna win that fight,, but its gonna be close... hoping 4 an upset though so rich franklin can join the mix again coz as long as silva's the champ franklin will never have a chance at another title shot...

cant wait for the rampage vs griffin match,, now thats gonna be a slambang affair,, hope the TUF 7 finishes quickly.. but ofcourse b4 that will be the rematch of GSP and matt serra,, GSP all the way baby... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by HansSolo