Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

did any of you guys noticed chuck was checking the clock on the last round, something i didnt see when hendo and rampage fought why? cause they want to f#&kin fight ,what chuck did on that dying second. secured a takedown thinking wand might go crazy . you can also hear from hackleman giving instructions after 2nd round circle punch thats right after wand tagged him , did you guys noticed how wand keep on chasing and cutting chuck like what shogun did to forest sobrang laki ng octagon and then when he gets back down in the fence chuck wont exchange he threw some punches then disengage and circled out as if hes got time limit for how long hes gonna stay toe to toe with silva i feel sad how he checks the time in the last round like some f#&kin agent smith checkin if neo is already dead .and yes im bitching about it the guys is my hero wandy wanted to fight, chuck fought with the mentality of not to get hit , and pls dont be a dumbass, and say you call it strategy if your runnin your mouth that you wanted to ko the guy so bad.

yeah Chuck was checking the clock

Reason is he is gassing out already.

When he threw the bomb (right before that clock checking thing), he wasn't able to KTFO Wandy. Naubos ata lahat ng hangin sa katawan. Naiwan ata sa tiyan :D

Oh well, props to him.. He was counter punching effectively the whole time.

What I noticed lang eh sobrang bias nila goldberg at rogan sa UFC fighters.. tulad nung sinabi na chuck was dictating the whole fight blah blah blah.. eh pero sa totoo lang e Wandy was the one stalking Chuck the whole time..

Just my opinion

Yep, that was for the vacant title...

Now that they are both on a slide, maybe they should face each other once more...

Maybe. Ortiz can use that to promote his stint in Celebrity Apprentice :lol:

got creamed? in my opinion it was lay n pray. What a freaking coward Tito was in that fight Tito got hit bad by Wandy and even ran for cover after that he just layed n prayed till the bout was over. he had the size advantage but I gotta agree a win is still a win but I cant help air my side when fighters win like that.

Can't remember much of the details, but I think Ortiz clearly dominated that match. Kinda got bored watching it cuz Silva wasn't doing much

Then again, that was years ago and/or maybe we're talking about a different match.

At least Silva is better now. Unfortunaely, he got beaten by Chuck.

Liddell's takedowns were definitely a surprise. Caught everyone off-guard. Yun nga lang, he ws losing gas fast, hence him checking the clock.

Sana may round 2 sila :cool:

Edited by tamago

GSP is my hero

Matt chose the wrong guy to fight.

Silva/Ortiz would be so wrong for Tito.

A better fight would be Silva/Hendo again, or better yet Hendo/A. Silva

and Clementi served a hot cup of STFU to Guillard. Loved the "Suck It!" crotch chop at the end.

Edited by Larry
dapat may rematch si Chuck & Wand!!!

Nasa Balls na ba ang UFC?

Yup

GSP is my hero

and Clementi served a hot cup of STFU to Guillard. Loved the "Suck It!" crotch chop at the end.

God, there's really a lot of bad blood between Clementi and Guillard. I'd love to see a round 2 between these guys.

Guillard should have expected to be disrespected by Clementi. If he won, I'm sure he would have done the same thing

guillard has no class at all, giving Clementi the finger at the start of the fight, and then getting choked out in the end must have been pretty sweet for No Love.

I also loved the bye bye wave at the end

God, there's really a lot of bad blood between Clementi and Guillard. I'd love to see a round 2 between these guys

Clementi actually gave a semi-apology to the fans after the fight, but he didn't feel any remorse for Melvin. I wouldn't too, especially after Guillard prayed that he would end Rich's career with this fight.

I, too, like everyone else here, would like to F*CK Solar Sports!!!

Heheheh! F*CK YOU Solar Sports!!! And F*CK Chuck! Heheheh!

I was at the gym at around 10am last Sunday hoping that I will catch UFC 79 from start to finish, ANAK NG! Alas-dose na wala pa ring UFC sa Solar, instead yung old fights ni Muhammad Ali yung napapanood ko. Good thing Olympus came and nilipat nya yung channel sa BALLS. Fortunately, I was able to see the whole fight of Chuck and GSP. But the one fight I would love to see, the Machida fight, ay tapos na, kaya F*ck SOLAR, f*ck!!!

Well, what can I say... That's what old age can do. Chuck could have easily knocked the F*CK out the Axe Murderer. That's not the old Iceman of yore, but what we saw was the old, ageing Iceman that is more than willing to down a bucketful of beers rather than knock the f#&k out of the Axe murderer. But that is one of the best fight of 2007. Its really a joy watching The Iceman, I just hope he wont be fighting like that in the future...

What I noticed lang eh sobrang bias nila goldberg at rogan sa UFC fighters.. tulad nung sinabi na chuck was dictating the whole fight blah blah blah.. eh pero sa totoo lang e Wandy was the one stalking Chuck the whole time..

^ yeah, i noticed that too.. it REALLY ruined my experience.. ang ganda na ng laban (regardless of the result, it was a classic), then i hear Mike Goldberg shout "THE ICEMAN IS BACK!", & that lost it for me..

Nasa Balls na ba ang UFC?

^ likely.. if Balls has rights to the live feed (with no commercials, i should point out) then they'll be ahead of Solar in terms of viewership, magiging lamang lang ng Solar is the reruns of the past PPVs..

GSP is my hero

^ Matt really didn't have a choice i think.. it was either GSP, or a choice between Mr. Kos or Jon Fitch.. the problem was that Kos & Fitch might not be physically fit to fight (which would make for an absolute stinker of a main event if that happened), & GSP's reps called in to say he's ready soon as they heard about Serra's injury.. lucky for GSP he was training with Rashad Evans & Greg Jackson's crew..

IMO, the next Tito fight has to be Tito-Rashad 2. nothing else.

the Guillard-Clementi lovefest was so funny.. "We train jiu-jitsu, Melvin!" :lol: in my estimation, it's bound to happen again, & that would be good for Melvin if he gets motivated to really refine his game.. he's young & has a good upside, & if he hooks up with a good camp then maybe Rich Clementi might have a harder time the next time they meet..

ma-iba muna. i posted the other MMA events last weekend in my Blog. Click the links below to watch them.

IFL World Grand Prix Finals

K-1 PREMIUM Dynamite!! 2007

^ yes, please check out the other events guys.. K-1 has a legend vs. legend match (Sakuraba vs. Funaki) & the Yarennoka event has Fedor & a stunning highlight reel KO from Kazuo Misaki..

guillard has no class at all, giving Clementi the finger at the start of the fight, and then getting choked out in the end must have been pretty sweet for No Love.

I also loved the bye bye wave at the end

Clementi actually gave a semi-apology to the fans after the fight, but he didn't feel any remorse for Melvin. I wouldn't too, especially after Guillard prayed that he would end Rich's career with this fight.

Oh yeh. I loved that by bye wave. And he did it twice. Hahaha. He was really rubbing salt into Guillard's wounds

Yeh, I remember Guillard's interview when he said that he hoped to end Clementi's career. Now he's choking on his own words

I really hope the UFC would provide a round 2 between the 2.

http://imagetoker.com/images/488934cr5-sm.jpg

After getting permission from Dana White, Cro-Cop was able to attend the huge Hustle wrestling event in japan on new years eve.

Established 2004, Hustle is a sports entertainment style of pro-wrestling in Japan with a very large following. The new years eve event went off before a sold out arena packed full of Japanese stars.

http://imagetoker.com/images/195546cr2-sm.jpghttp://imagetoker.com/images/805890cr4-sm.jpg

click the link below to see the vid

Mirko Cro-Cop Fight Video From Hustle Pro Wrestling 2007