Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

napahiya si bones dun, patingin tingin pa kase sa malayo, ginago tuloy sya ni rampage, hehehehe

LOL... grabe nga rin yung tawa ni Dana dun sa likod...hehehe.. looking forward to their weigh-ins and fight staredowns.. let's see kung ggwin uli ni JBJ yun..hehe.. I'm skeptical if Jones can finish Rampage, because he is uber-tough(only Wanderlei after a 100 knee strikes stopped him), but im optimistic that Bones will win..on the other hand, im crossing my finger that Page can KO this guy out.. <_<

napahiya si bones dun, patingin tingin pa kase sa malayo, ginago tuloy sya ni rampage, hehehehe

LOL... grabe nga rin yung tawa ni Dana dun sa likod...hehehe.. looking forward to their weigh-ins and fight staredowns.. let's see kung ggwin uli ni JBJ yun..hehe.. I'm skeptical if Jones can finish Rampage, because he is uber-tough(only Wanderlei after a 100 knee strikes stopped him), but im optimistic that Bones will win..on the other hand, im crossing my finger that Page can KO this guy out.. <_<

sayang, hnd ako nakapusta..tsk..tsk..underdog pa nmn c Dan..

im really suprised by the predictions of some MMA fighters that Fedor will KO Hendo, they forgot that Hendo has the toughest chin in all of MMA..

too bad, we wont see Fedor in the Octagon..time for him to retire, but maybe a final bout with Couture will be interesting. :blush:

Sabi nga ni dan Hendo, di na expect ni Fedor na sa under the armpit manggagaling yung H-bomb.

I bet on Hendo. 1 pays 2.96 ang odds. maliit lang taya.

For UFC 133, 1 pays 3.5 for Tito Ortiz. underdog sya kay Rashad.

bro, san k nagbet? MSW? pano ba diskarte dun?

As much as we would like to.. Fedor would not retire.. Especially now that ProElite is resurrected..

Wow Zuffa is slowly but surely dismantling Strikeforce, first Nick Diaz, then Overeem was released for refusing to fight, Fedor would definitely not sign another contract, Hendo's contract is over, Gilbert Melendez will be in the UFC after his title defense.. In a year or two, or after SF contract with Showtime is up, SF will be the D-league for UFC..

It's nearly impossible, but I hope that Fedor signs with UFC for less money and without the co-promotion, his bargaining chips are now gone.. He can easily built that status in the UFC by beating even the gate keepers there.. That is if Dana still wants him, and if he ever comes to the UFC, Dana will feed him to the wolves at LHW or HW! :D

Wanderlei Silva - 22 straight wins in Japan and cant win 2 straight in America

Mirko Cro Cop is gonna win all those fights in Japan and he cant beat anybody in America

Fedor is gonna win all those fights in Japan and he's 3-2 in America and one of those wins is over a guy who was flipping tires at Sam's club the month before

Kid Yamamoto - 10 years they say this guy is the greatest FW to ever live, he cant even win a single round in the UFC let alone a fight

Chael may be a loud mouth pero when you come to think of it, may sense talaga sinasabi nia.. I always wondered back then kung bakit may earpiece ung mga referee sa Pride.. hahaha

Laugh trip talaga si Chael Sonnen.. Best trash talker and mic skills in MMA period!

Edited by G_sKiLLz

Mirko Cro Cop is gonna win all those fights in Japan and he cant beat anybody in America

Fedor is gonna win all those fights in Japan and he's 3-2 in America and one of those wins is over a guy who was flipping tires at Sam's club the month before

Kid Yamamoto - 10 years they say this guy is the greatest FW to ever live, he cant even win a single round in the UFC let alone a fight

Chael may be a loud mouth pero when you come to think of it, may sense talaga sinasabi nia.. I always wondered back then kung bakit may earpiece ung mga referee sa Pride.. hahaha

Laugh trip talaga si Chael Sonnen.. Best trash talker and mic skills in MMA period!

LOL..good observation, bkt nga ba??? hehe..but in fairness to the Pride referee, i thnk they are much better ref compared to US refs, except for Herb Dean..

the list of fighters you posted above have past there prime when they competed in the US, thats the only logical reason why they are unsuccessful in the America..and you forgot to add Big Nog there..

puro daldal naman yan si Chael eh, di naman makaporma sa high level jiu jitsu player, tatanga tanga mag defend ng submission attempt, dapat sa kanya nag pro wrestling na lang, dun sya lumaban kay John Cena, pede nya pang gamitin un mga steroids nya,I am Hoping na labanan nya si Palhares since galit sya sa brazilian, and Palhares would cripple him with a leglock

I'd want to see an Evans vs Rampage Rematch more than the Scheduled title fight with Bones, So If Evans wins, I'd like to see Rampage become LHW champion... a more focused Rampage on someone he has a grudge (EG:Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell) could certainly create fireworks... I know Rampage rememberes he lost a decision to Evans last year.