Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I got the Fedor shirt for around 1.5k sa Republic. The BJ Penn shirts retail at around the same price.

Malamang the Silver Star shirt your friend has is the Destroyer. Ilalabas pa lang yung Rising Son e, probably close to the Joshua Clottey fight in Dallas.

I'll try to drop by Trinoma & SM North later, check out the Ecko area. Pag meron, I'll post pics.

Speaking of Brandon, he's gonna headline the first UFC card on Versus:

Brandon Vera: "I’m honored to be headlining the first ever UFC on VERSUS... On March 21st, when I fight Jon Jones, we’re gonna find out how hard his "Bones" are."
I got the Fedor shirt for around 1.5k sa Republic. The BJ Penn shirts retail at around the same price.

Malamang the Silver Star shirt your friend has is the Destroyer. Ilalabas pa lang yung Rising Son e, probably close to the Joshua Clottey fight in Dallas.

I'll try to drop by Trinoma & SM North later, check out the Ecko area. Pag meron, I'll post pics.

Speaking of Brandon, he's gonna headline the first UFC card on Versus:

he's a friend of a friend. negative na raw yung mp shirt, naubos daw eh :P i think spider silva and gsp is the ones arriving...

ok kaya yun for 2k each?

did you see the best of 2009 shirts in the silverstar site? it has the destroyer, gsp, machida, etc. 5 shirts for $160 + $42 shipping.

my friend and i are planning to order. where do you guys order online?

i called ecko last night, meron daw silang frank mir! kaya lang walang large... di rin nila masagot kung asian ang fit so i'd prolly drop by

later and fit the shirt myself. kung asian fit yun, i'd prolly be a xxl :P my size ranges from L - XXL eh, i'm a 210-pounder :lol:

i'm not that much into the BJ Penn shirts... i just like it because...... well, it's BJ Penn :lol:

Ok na yung price range nung Silver Star shirts from your friend. Bihirang bihira talaga kasi yun e.

Ok lang yung Best of 2009 Pack ng Silver Star, kaso I don't like the Machida shirt too much. Too bright.

Hehe, sana ok yung fit nung Ecko shirts. Parehas pala tayo ng size range e. lol

Speaking of MMA gear, damn ang mahal ng UFC Official fight gloves! 3K?! =(

Ok na yung price range nung Silver Star shirts from your friend. Bihirang bihira talaga kasi yun e.

Ok lang yung Best of 2009 Pack ng Silver Star, kaso I don't like the Machida shirt too much. Too bright.

Hehe, sana ok yung fit nung Ecko shirts. Parehas pala tayo ng size range e. lol

Speaking of MMA gear, damn ang mahal ng UFC Official fight gloves! 3K?! =(

i like the machida shirt!!! hehehe! gusto ko rin yung divinity shirt... :)

do post kung ok yung fit, i won't be able to go there later eh... baka on friday pa when i get back from cebu :)

sa bonus, i might get the testament shirt from affliction... kaya lang nagdadalawang isip pa rin ako kasi sobrang overpriced

ang affliction dito... 4k @ anthem, my goodness! :thumbsdownsmiley:

^ ooh, post some pics naman! how's the fit?

And, R.I.P. Bob Shamrock =(

ok ang fit!!! i'm a large, if you're as big as i am, most prolly you're a large as well...

yun nga lang, isa na lang ang large on both branches and i got it :P

i'll try and post some pics later :D yung silverstar ko, titingnan ko rin... i need to lose some

weight para maganda ang fit saken eh :P

GSP moving up is inevitable. He's already running out of challengers, to be honest. I mean, the only guys left are Daley, Swick, & Hardy. After that, wala na.

There was also a news that he would vacate the WW title and make a run at the Canadian Olympic Wrestling team.

Oh, & I just have to say that James Toney is crazy. He's expecting a mega-deal from the UFC? He must be nuts.

He has a better chance of getting that deal with SF, look at Hershel Walker. Or maybe Dana is crazy enough to give him one fight and feed him to the wolves of whatever division he wants to fight.

Edited by G_sKiLLz
He has a better chance of getting that deal with SF, look at Hershel Walker. Or maybe Dana is crazy enough to give him one fight and feed him to the wolves of whatever division he wants to fight.

True. They've already signed Walker and Bobby Lashley, so signing Toney will continue the freakshow signing spree.

There was also a news that he would vacate the WW title and make a run at the Canadian Olympic Wrestling team.

Which would mean that he would have to retire from active MMA competition, this according to GSP himself. The coach for the Canadian national team also said in an interview (I'll dig it up soon) that though GSP's wrestling is good as far as MMA goes, it still may not be good enough for the Olympics, that's why he'll have to train full time with the national team.