Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Sir correct me if I'm wrong but isn't "staph infection" is "pigsa" :hypocritesmiley: Hehe... most grapplers get's this kasi kaka-roll s maduming matts.

Anyways Cuban daw makakalaban ni Caloy! Asan na ba si Earl Uy?! What happend to this guy, he was KTFO'ing guys in the URCC pero ngayun wala ata balita sa kanya!? Yung mga taga Hybrid Yaw Yan comment naman dyan!

Not necessarily a staph infection alone... it could be more than that...Since it is a bacteria... Pigsa is a boil due to infection... it contains several bacteria and dead cell including dead blood and white blood cells... they accumulate... to form a boil...what causes it depends on the circumstances. Maaring may nakaroll siya na hindi naglilinis ng katawan ng husto...

Speaking of kimbo...the issue is can he last the TUF? I ve seen some fighter quit due to the hard work outs....

Sir correct me if I'm wrong but isn't "staph infection" is "pigsa" :hypocritesmiley: Hehe... most grapplers get's this kasi kaka-roll s maduming matts.

Anyways Cuban daw makakalaban ni Caloy! Asan na ba si Earl Uy?! What happend to this guy, he was KTFO'ing guys in the URCC pero ngayun wala ata balita sa kanya!? Yung mga taga Hybrid Yaw Yan comment naman dyan!

Hahahaha. Alam ko kung anung nangyari kay Earl Uy. Pero ayokong ipost dito. hehe. Anyhow kahit naman andyan si Earl I don't think he could be facing Caloy in a matchup the weight discrepancy is a bit too great. Earl is a real 220-230 lbs. heavyweight while Caloy has just been scaling up the weight classes perhaps for lack of people in the upper weight classes.

Cuban ba yung kalaban ni Caloy? Akala ko taga Saipan din. I heard the guy was currently crosstraining with Kobayashi's group Hybrid Yaw Yan. Dapat ilalaban daw yun sa Chinese (kind of a second edition of the 'Art of War' event the URCC had back then).

One person I would love to see Caloy fight in the 179 lbs and below division though would be former Fearless middleweight champion, Iranian Razzi Jbarri who has reportedly settled his differences with trainer Randy Biron and is now back with Biron and his boys.

Hahahaha. Alam ko kung anung nangyari kay Earl Uy. Pero ayokong ipost dito. hehe. Anyhow kahit naman andyan si Earl I don't think he could be facing Caloy in a matchup the weight discrepancy is a bit too great. Earl is a real 220-230 lbs. heavyweight while Caloy has just been scaling up the weight classes perhaps for lack of people in the upper weight classes.

Cuban ba yung kalaban ni Caloy? Akala ko taga Saipan din. I heard the guy was currently crosstraining with Kobayashi's group Hybrid Yaw Yan. Dapat ilalaban daw yun sa Chinese (kind of a second edition of the 'Art of War' event the URCC had back then).

One person I would love to see Caloy fight in the 179 lbs and below division though would be former Fearless middleweight champion, Iranian Razzi Jbarri who has reportedly settled his differences with trainer Randy Biron and is now back with Biron and his boys.

OK! PM nalang kita Sir Gen! Chika naman dyan! Hehe... Yeah! Si Razzi Jabarri, magaling nga rin ito, saw him fight in Muay Thai Rules sa Ultimte Strikers! Malakas loob at malakas rin sumuntok! Marami mgagaling na fighters d2 sa atin kaso problem konti ang MMA events! :thumbsdownsmiley:

diba binebenta yung gym ni Randy Biron or nabenta na ba?

Well which gym are you talking about bro? He had a gym back then along aurora blvd cor harvard (nagturo pa nga ako dito together with philippine team member violeto agustin) yun wala na talaga hindi niya ata na-honor yung dapat na revenue napagkasunduan nila ng financier niya. tapos he also had gym in monumento na sarado na din. The gym in Anonas is still active though... I know cause some of his students train with us at UP naman for wrestling and submission grappling.

sir hindi po Lestner.. Lesnar po.. :D :thumbsupsmiley:

Puwede ding Letsner... hehe.

Anyhow there are actually very 'fundamental' things that Brock can do to deal with Mir's BJJ Ability. He just has to keep him down, not let him control his posture if within his closed guard, avoid exposing his arms and legs after throwing any strikes and just stay center. Believe me if he takes Mir down, postures up properly and starts landing those 3XL gloves on Mir's face and body Mir could be in for a long night. If you saw what he did to Randy he wasn't even punching Randy properly during the GNP. Those were just short compact hammer fists that ended his night.

If you go back to their first fight. Mir was already down within the first 5 seconds of the fight after that monstrous double leg shot by Lesnar he ended up in Mir's half guard after taking him down and Mir was in a really bad spot eating punches before Mazagatti stopped the action without even issuing a warning(which still puzzles me to this day).

They were stood up and Brock dropped him again with a straight. Mir tried to pull guard but Brock passed immediately took his back and winded up in side control which in Mir's own words 'was an even better position for Brock' to beat him up.

The mistake he made was very fundamental, if you posture up like that inside a BJJ blackbelt's open guard you will not only get swept you will get submitted with a leglock as happened in that fight (a heelhook i believe). Whenever being attacked by the guard you should try to pass it immediately either that or in MMA try to rain as many blows as you can while in it (especially true in the sitting closed or open guard, even better if the guard player is pressed up against the fence).

Hopefully Brock has had enough time to learn these 'Basics'. He being the better wrestler has the 'ability' to decide where the fight goes so he better use it to his advantage.

too risky to fight MIR, in the ground, hirap na.

why risk it.

Mir can pull out submissions even when he's bloodied up.

stay with his feet and the rest is history.

more excited ako with GSP.

mas maingat na sya sa galaw nya, and for sure di sya mag Risk and mag under estimate ng opponent after the loss with SERA.

bukas na yung UFC 100

let's enjoy the show.

after this if GSP wins, may rumor na lalaban sya kay Anderson Silva, yun ang maganda.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Guest megalodon
too risky to fight MIR, in the ground, hirap na.

why risk it.

Mir can pull out submissions even when he's bloodied up.

stay with his feet and the rest is history.

more excited ako with GSP.

mas maingat na sya sa galaw nya, and for sure di sya mag Risk and mag under estimate ng opponent after the loss with SERA.

bukas na yung UFC 100

let's enjoy the show.

after this if GSP wins, may rumor na lalaban sya kay Anderson Silva, yun ang maganda.

:thumbsupsmiley:

I'd like to see that fight but mukang bugbog si GSP coz the spider is just way too long and GSP would not be able to take him down coz of the spider's length.