Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

hahaha rampage will get his ass handed to him by the dragon... sugar is way better than rampage... rampage won't stand a chance against dragon... page is brawler no brains... he will be the next to koed!!

where are the doubters? hahahaha and we told you so!!!!!! the machida era begins..

spider and dragon have said it they won't fight each other..... there goes our dream match!

black house has the best talent right now

dragon

spider

noguerra brothers

phenom

filho

dos santos

etc.

next up war rich and after that war Mir!!!!

Pardon who is phenom and filho?

another boo-boo by ref lavigne! talo si nover dahil sa bwakang inang ref na yan..

I doubt it mas mahusay si yves kesa kay dan miraglota, I f you remember dan the ref na inangalan ni vera...

Damn! Machida was excellent! He not only won but beat the crap out of loud-mouth Evans. That was a devastating defeat from the hands...and feet of the Dragon. :lol:

I wanna watch that knockdown all over again. :lol:

Same here I wanna watch iover and over again.

Can't think of any fighter who could really match well with Machinda except for A.Silva.

I'll go for Machida with the fight against Rampage. Rampage has power on both hands but what can his power do if he can't hit his opponent.

Karate is back... so have your kids start waxing on and waxing off. :D

From now on I wouldn't underestimate the movie karate kid!!!!! hahahaha waks on, wak op!!!!! I better start doing it!

vera could be a good pick but he still has to gain some points before he would be able to get a title shot.

as for shogun, he could be the next in line after rampage. still, i have doubts if someone could really match up with machida's level as of the moment.

Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort

Paulo Filho (Former WEC Middleweight Champ)

Malamang isang malupit na grappler ang tatalo dyan kay Machida!

My picks:

Shogun Rua

Fedor

Arona

Filho had a lackluster outing with Sonnen last time, and he didn't make weight for his title defense, that must've pissed Sonnen off...

dapat si Sonnen ang MW champion ng WEC before it closed out that division

speaking of people who has a chance against the Dragon, the last person i saw who had a chance against him was a pudgy BJ Penn ^_^

but right now Lyoto is untouchable in the LHW division ^_^

Guest megalodon
vera could be a good pick but he still has to gain some points before he would be able to get a title shot.

as for shogun, he could be the next in line after rampage. still, i have doubts if someone could really match up with machida's level as of the moment.

I hope GSP and Machida fight at a catchweight of say 190 pounds. If that happens, I'll place my bet on the dragon. GSP wouldn't stand a chance.

I hope GSP and Machida fight at a catchweight of say 190 pounds. If that happens, I'll place my bet on the dragon. GSP wouldn't stand a chance.

it will not take a rocket scientist to figure that out sir. a man fighting at 170 probably will have a huge disadvantage over a fighter at 205 even at a catch weight, lalo na if si machida pa yung bigger man. yung mga 205 pounders nga hirap sa kanya, si GSP pa although according to other boards GSP cuts alot to be at 170.

im not also machida fan but geezzz... he is a very bad man at 205.

Guest megalodon
it will not take a rocket scientist to figure that out sir. a man fighting at 170 probably will have a huge disadvantage over a fighter at 205 even at a catch weight, lalo na if si machida pa yung bigger man. yung mga 205 pounders nga hirap sa kanya, si GSP pa although according to other boards GSP cuts alot to be at 170.

Which is why I said a catchweight of 190 meaning they would be fighting at 190 pounds. maybe the spider vs. gsp would be more realistic. i'd bet my money on the spider.

GSP is like Thiago Alves cuts a ridiculous amount of weight to make WW... sa tingin ko ginagawa nila yun kasi hindi na sila pwede sa MW na mas matatangkad ang kalaban nila, i'd say GSP's height is just right for WW he'd be at a huge disadvantage fighting Lyoto at even a catchweight of 190 in my opinion chief

I actaully saw gsp spar with evans in preparation ti his last fight with bj penn...

GSP is like Thiago Alves cuts a ridiculous amount of weight to make WW... sa tingin ko ginagawa nila yun kasi hindi na sila pwede sa MW na mas matatangkad ang kalaban nila, i'd say GSP's height is just right for WW he'd be at a huge disadvantage fighting Lyoto at even a catchweight of 190 in my opinion chief

Yun din ang napansin ko eh mukhang sa MMA dapat ata height ang categories...

Guest megalodon
I actaully saw gsp spar with evans in preparation ti his last fight with bj penn...

Yun din ang napansin ko eh mukhang sa MMA dapat ata height ang categories...

GSP and Rashad are both 5'10

looking forward to GSP vs Alves on UFC 100, can GSP take Alves down at will? Can Alves outstrike GSP? Does Alves have enough gas tank when the fight goes to the later rounds? Will GSP hesitate to stand up against a man that can KO him (serra TKO effect)? Who will (T)KO who? so many questions eh! This fight should be good unless theres another controversy (wag naman sana).

What do you guys think of machida vs cung le???

Both have knock out power and unorthodox striking. Both are 205 lbs. and counter artist.

I dont think this match up would happen in the near future, but who knows?

if you mean unorthodox striking because of Le's background, i'd say he's not an unorthodox striker chief

what i can say is Cung Le loves to kick and he has KO power in those legs

but i don't see him beating Lyoto as Lyoto has really unreal movement

besides being at 185, Le hasn't fought for a long while after that Shamrock fight...

Lyoto's chin is tested, but Le's isn't as of present and he likes acting more than MMA chief ^_^

don't get me wrong i'm a Cung Le fan, but i just don't think he has the tools to beat Lyoto