• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

K-1/Elite XC "Dynamite!! USA" Quick-Match Results

-Gesias Calvancanti def. Nam Phan via TKO (strikes) at 0:26 of Round 1.

-Katsuhiko Nagata def. Isaiah Hill via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27) after 3 Rounds.

-Jonathan Wiezorek def. Tim Persey via TKO (strikes) at 0:50 of Round 2.

-Jake Shields def. Ido Pariente via Submission (rear naked choke) at 2:06 of Round 1.

-Bernard Ackah def. Johnnie Morton via KO (punch) at 0:38 of Round 1.

-Mighty Mo def. Ruben Villareal via KO (punches) in Round 1.

-Yoon Dong Sik def. Melvin Manhoef via Submission (armbar) in Round 1.

-Hideo Tokoro def. Brad Pickett via Submission (armbar) in Round 1.

-Royce Gracie def. Kazushi Sakuraba via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) after 3 Rounds.

-Brock Lesnar def. Min Soo Kim via Submission (strikes) in Round 1.

Now if only kurt angle would try MMA...

sadly we'll never see that happen

Kurt's too banged up now to compete in MMA, years of pro-wrestling have hurt him pretty bad particularly his neck. A prime Kurt Angle would clean house in MMA though, even Mark Coleman said that nobody could beat Kurt in the Olympic team, and Kurt has the fastest takedowns he's ever seen.

An Olympic gold medallist is not to be trifled with.

all along i thought, Rampage was a "washed up" fighter on a downward spiral.

hinawa pa si houston alexander.. upset win din kay jardine.

upset win because jardine is the more popular guy but when it comes to the octagon, jardine is a one dimensional fighter so i will have to disagree with the upset coz many people think jardine is a far more superior fighter than alexander :)

Edited by pr0nmast3r

underdogs in the eye of the fight fans coz they don't know a lot of things about the fighters..

well for me, serra was an underdog, couture was not, rampage was not also. :)

mma-ers know this for sure.

Brock also made good in his debut. sayang hindi si hong man choi kalaban, that would be a better fight than soon kim.

^ don't forget Gonzaga & Sokodjou.. Crocop was already "unofficially" anointed as the #1 contender for Couture when Napao KO'd him in Manchester, & before that Sokodjou KO'd the top 2 guys in BTT in less than a minute..

as for Brock, maybe in his next fight he faces someone who doesn't have a below .500 record.. maybe an Edson Drago or a Yoshihiro Nakao..

just watched the vid of minotauro beating bob or is it bryan "the beast" sapp at youtube..damn, minotauro got his ass kicked with piledrives and sledgehammers early in the fight, got mounted several times but overcame them with superior bjj skill, he was great, he overcame the beast with superior cardio, brilliant technique and killer instinct, finishing the fight with an arm lock, submitting the beast..

i hope he gets to fight in the ufc, i'm sure he will be a force to be reckoned with..:)

^ don't forget Gonzaga & Sokodjou.. Crocop was already "unofficially" anointed as the #1 contender for Couture when Napao KO'd him in Manchester, & before that Sokodjou KO'd the top 2 guys in BTT in less than a minute..

as for Brock, maybe in his next fight he faces someone who doesn't have a below .500 record.. maybe an Edson Drago or a Yoshihiro Nakao..

Napao, yeah that was an upset. but Sokoudjou? I don't know.. his win over Noguiera was an upset. Against Arona, it wasn't. Remember that Sokoudjou trains with Team Quest (together with Hendo). He's got great cardio and lightning quick. He's one of the futures of MMA together with Shogun. That's just my opinion.

Brock needs someone better than Drago or Nakao. Maybe an Aleksander Emelianenko or any of the Red Devil Team except Fedor. I'd love to see Brock fight Iron Head Fujita. :D that would be some brawl. hehe

just watched the vid of minotauro beating bob or is it bryan "the beast" sapp at youtube..damn, minotauro got his ass kicked with piledrives and sledgehammers early in the fight, got mounted several times but overcame them with superior bjj skill, he was great, he overcame the beast with superior cardio, brilliant technique and killer instinct, finishing the fight with an arm lock, submitting the beast..

i hope he gets to fight in the ufc, i'm sure he will be a force to be reckoned with..:)

You'll see Minotauro fight in the UFC. He was introduced noong UFC 69 ata or was that 70.

will there be a rematch between liddell and jackson? putsa d p nnlo c iceman kay rampage e

That was his rematch :)