3. Georges St. Pierre

4. Chuck Liddell

5. Randy Couture

6. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

7. Mirko CroCop

8. Matt Hughes

9. B.J. Penn

10. Takanori Gomi

ako i do jiujitsu now...dati into taekwondo and jeet kune do din ako pero minimal lang...i find jiujitsu very enjoyable, athletic and friendly!!!!YOU GUYS SHOULD TRy i train at red corner mkti..inside intercon jiujitsu classes are held MWF 8-11 for 2400 12 sessions instructors are pichon garcia, allan co, and alvin aguilar...see you on the mat!! www.graciebarra.com.ph

brandon vera when he comes back can stir things up in the UFC, i hope he can get a belt asap..

who is mauricio rua and fedor emanelieko? (sorry if its spelled wrong)..are they from pride fc? i'm not able to watch pride fights, but i hope to watch some of their fights..i only get to watch ufc, i hope they can fight in the ufc..wow, gonzaga is only ranked 5th..and rampage has a higher ranking than hollywood henderson..where can the rankings be seen?

rampage mouthing-off is the best..when he said, "they're training me good, you better be ready, you feel me?! you feel me!?" he is one funny m*thaf*cka, i hope he can beat dan hollywood henderson :)..

who is mauricio rua and fedor emanelieko? (sorry if its spelled wrong)..are they from pride fc? i'm not able to watch pride fights, but i hope to watch some of their fights..i only get to watch ufc, i hope they can fight in the ufc..wow, gonzaga is only ranked 5th..and rampage has a higher ranking than hollywood henderson..where can the rankings be seen?

^ Mauricio "Shogun" Rua is the PRIDE FC Middleweight GP winner, & is part of the top 5 overall rankings for light heavyweight.. he's from Chute Boxe Vale Tudo, same camp that gave us Wanderlei Silva.. Fedor Emelianenko is the PRIDE FC Heavyweight Champion, and is the #1 pound-for-pound fighter in all of MMA (according to InsideFighting.com) & #1 heavyweight in all of MMA (according to everybody else)..

for rankings, you can go to MMA Weekly, Full Contact Fighter and Insidefighting.com :D

for those who are asking for the fight card of the next 2 UFC events, here's what i posted in the MMA Forums of Solar Entertainment:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/UFC_72_Poster.jpg

Rich "Ace" Franklin (Meat Truck Inc.; 21W-2L-0D) vs. Yushin Okami (Wajyutsu Keisyukai Tokyo; 20W-3L-0D)

Forrest Griffin (Hardcore Gym; 13W-4L-0D) vs. Hector "Sick Dog" Ramirez (Team Oyama; 6W-2L-0D)

Rory "Version 2.5" Singer (Hardcore Gym; 12W-6L-0D) vs. Jason "The Athlete" Macdonald (18W-6L-0D)

Clay "The Carpenter" Guida (Hellhouse; 21W-7L-0D) vs. Tyson Griffin (NorCal Fighting Alliance; 8W-1L-0D)

Jason Tan (4W-1L-0D) vs. "The Irish Handgrenade" Marcus Davis (Miletich Martial Arts; 11W-4L-0D)

Tom Murphy (2W-0L-0D) vs. Jake "Irish" O'Brien (Integrated Fighting Academy; 8W-0L-0D)

Eddie "The Manic Hispanic" Sanchez (North County Fight Club; 7W-1L-0D) vs. Colin "Big C" Robinson (8W-2L-0D)

Scott "Hands of Stone" Smith (Capital City Fighting Alliance; 12W-3L-0D) vs. Ed "Short Fuse" Herman (Team Quest; 12W-5L-0D)

Dustin Hazelett (Meat Truck Inc.; 9W-3L-0D) vs. Stevie Lynch (3W-0L-0D)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/UFC_73_Poster.jpg

Main Event - for the UFC World Middleweight Championship:

UFC World Middleweight Champion "The Spider" Anderson Silva (Muay Thai Dream Team; 18W-4L-0D)

-versus-

former Middleweight King of PANCRASE Nathan Marquardt (Jackson's Gaidojutsu Academy; 25W-6L-0D)

for the UFC World Lightweight Championship:

UFC World Lightweight Champion Sean "Muscle Shark" Sherk (Minnesota Martial Arts; 31W-5L-0D)

-versus-

Hermes Franca (The Armory; 18W-5L-0D)

"The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Tito Ortiz (Team Punishment; 16W-5L-0D) vs. "Sugar" Rashad Evans (Jackson's Gaidojutsu Academy; 13W-0L-0D)

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Noguiera (Brazilian Top Team; 29W-4L-1D) vs. "The Texas Crazy Horse" Heath Herring (Las Vegas Combat Club; 27W-12L-0D)

Jorge Gurgel (Meat Truck Inc.; 10W-3L-0D) vs. Diego Saraiva (Velocity Kickboxing; 9W-4L-D)

Drew "The Master" Fickett (Arizona Combat Sports; 30W-5L-0D) vs. Chris "Lights Out" Lytle (Integrated Fighting Academy; 22W-14L-5D)

Alvin "Kid" Robinson (Royce Gracie Jiu-jitsu Denver; 8W-1L-0D) vs. Kenny "KenFlo" Florian (5W-3L-0D)

Mike Nickels (5W-1L-0D) vs. Stephan "American Psycho" Bonnar (Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu; 9W-4L-0D)

Mark Bocek (Nova Uniao; 4W-0L-0D) vs. Frankie "The Answer" Edgar (Rhino Fight Team; 6W-0L-0D)

thanks for the info, sevenzerofive..

eventhough forest griffin got his ass kicked in his last fight, i'm more than happy to see his next fight, he's not afraid to slug it out..

nice, anderson "the spider" silva has an upcoming fight...

any news on mirko crocop? did he get injured?..

K-1/Elite XC "Dynamite!! USA" Quick-Match Results

-Gesias Calvancanti def. Nam Phan via TKO (strikes) at 0:26 of Round 1.

-Katsuhiko Nagata def. Isaiah Hill via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27) after 3 Rounds.

-Jonathan Wiezorek def. Tim Persey via TKO (strikes) at 0:50 of Round 2.

-Jake Shields def. Ido Pariente via Submission (rear naked choke) at 2:06 of Round 1.

-Bernard Ackah def. Johnnie Morton via KO (punch) at 0:38 of Round 1.

-Mighty Mo def. Ruben Villareal via KO (punches) in Round 1.

-Yoon Dong Sik def. Melvin Manhoef via Submission (armbar) in Round 1.

-Hideo Tokoro def. Brad Pickett via Submission (armbar) in Round 1.

-Royce Gracie def. Kazushi Sakuraba via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) after 3 Rounds.

-Brock Lesnar def. Min Soo Kim via Submission (strikes) in Round 1.

Now if only kurt angle would try MMA...

sadly we'll never see that happen

Kurt's too banged up now to compete in MMA, years of pro-wrestling have hurt him pretty bad particularly his neck. A prime Kurt Angle would clean house in MMA though, even Mark Coleman said that nobody could beat Kurt in the Olympic team, and Kurt has the fastest takedowns he's ever seen.

An Olympic gold medallist is not to be trifled with.