Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

heya mma peeps!

case, san ba yng dojo ng DEFTAC??? or any other dojos??? paki PM nmn...

im also into this mma thing... and im planning to have myself trained...

not really to fight but to educate myself in this art... as well as proper work out and self-defense...

i have a background in karatedo...

and assessing myself... im more of a striker... and mostly punches ako...

para daw akong boksingero sabi ng karate instructor ko... sumipa nmn daw ako... hehe... :lol:

if i were to train... gs2 ko sana mix of kick boxing and bjj... san ba ok magtrain nyan???

thanks and good day to you all!

pride's new year's eve special feature exciting fights. Watch out.

- fedor emelianenko vs antonio rodrigo noguiera

- mirko "cro cop" filipovic vs kevin randleman

- rulon gardner vs hidehiko yoshida

- dan henderson vs yuki kondo

- wanderlei silva vs kazushi sakuraba (i'm rooting for sakuraba)

i already saw 2 sakuraba and silva fights. both won by silva. the first bugbog sa kicks si sakuraba, and the second na dislocate shoulder ni sakuraba.

is this a replay? will this be shown here in Pinas? sa solar usa?

Edited by peeves
i saw a fight between silva and jackson.

silva won, jackson ate a good knee to the face  :cool:

ok yun ah... too bad i missed it! :(

both fighters are great, and theyr two of my favorites...

i have seen both fighters dismantle their opponents...

must be silva's night... the fight could go either way i guess...

hey any Pedro Rizzo fans here??? :cool:

i saw a fight between silva and jackson.

silva won, jackson ate a good knee to the face  :cool:

ok yun ah... too bad i missed it! :(

both fighters are great, and theyr two of my favorites...

i have seen both fighters dismantle their opponents...

must be silva's night... the fight could go either way i guess...

hey any Pedro Rizzo fans here??? :cool:

I think rulon gardner is an olympic gold medalist in wrestling while hidehiko yoshida is an olympic gold medalist in judo. Im gonna root for yoshida on this one. But I think gardner is physically stronger & heavier. This could be interesting.

Mga pre, bago lang ako dito sa forum na ito.Sino nanalo sa mga laban sa listahan sa taas. Di na kasi ako nakakapanood ng laban tuwing sunday.By the way, me background ako sa Wrestling, Judo, Kickboxing at Hwa Rang Do. :)

Mga pre, bago lang ako dito sa forum na ito.Sino nanalo sa mga laban sa listahan sa taas. Di na kasi ako nakakapanood ng laban tuwing sunday.By the way, me background ako sa Wrestling, Judo, Kickboxing at Hwa Rang Do. :)

Ako bagong luma ako dito. Magaganap yan I think sa first week of january. TIngin ko si yoshida mananalo laban kay gardner si sakuraba 3 x na natalo kay silva. makaganti kaya siya?

Pwede magtanong? may alam ka bang dojo kung saan pwede magaral ng judo?

thanks

Goodday Comrades,

Just want to ask if anyone among you guys know an Official Pancrase Organization here in the Phil.? I read frm the net that there is,but they did not specify where. I'm not refering to the Pankration Org. there in Pasig, Im refering to the Pancrase Martial art where Bas rutten and Yuki Kondo came from ..Your help will definitely be appreciated..

Pancrase is not a form of martial art. It's an organization that produces MMA events. Though they have accredited dojos like P's Lab, PANCRASEism and Grabaka. What these dojos teach is basically MMA.

There are two ways of looking at Pancrase, the old one and the new one. Old Pancrase had rules like open handed palm strikes only and rope escapes. Also, some of the fights before were alledgedly "works" a'la pro-wrestling, because the founder of the organization Masakatsu Funaki was a pro-wrestler. They also wore those weird boots, because they were the "fighters of the future". Pancrase of today which you can also refer to as New Pancrase has the same rules as Pride FC.

Hope that helped clear some things up.

Train hard; fight easy!

Ako bagong luma ako dito.  Magaganap yan I think sa first week of january.  TIngin ko si yoshida mananalo laban kay gardner si sakuraba 3 x na natalo kay silva. makaganti kaya siya? 

Pwede magtanong? may alam ka bang dojo kung saan pwede magaral ng judo?

thanks

Pwede mong itry sa PAJA (likod ng SM Centerpoint). Pwede rin sa AAk Gym sa Megamall. Ang nagtuturo dun ay si Ali Sulit(Coach ng Ateneo). :D

Dude, I think PAJA is located in the Rizal Sports Complex in Manila.

The Judo Grappling School (where I trained for about a month or so before) in AAK Megamall stopped teaching classes since March of this year. If you still want to train with Coach Ali you can try to attend sessions at Moro Lorenzo or at their other gyms in QC and Discovery Suites. They teach BJJ though not Judo, but I guess he can also show you some judo moves. He's a good coach and you'll learn lots of stuff from him.

Dude, I think PAJA is located in the Rizal Sports Complex in Manila.

The Judo Grappling School (where I trained for about a month or so before) in AAK Megamall stopped teaching classes since March of this year. If you still want to train with Coach Ali you can try to attend sessions at Moro Lorenzo or at their other gyms in QC and Discovery Suites. They teach BJJ though not Judo, but I guess he can also show you some judo moves. He's a good coach and you'll learn lots of stuff from him.

Ooops!? Sorry. Di ko na kasi nadadaanan yung AAk gym sa Megamall.By the way,tama yung location PAJA. :D